Give me your thoughts on cheaters, Sup Forums

Give me your thoughts on cheaters, Sup Forums.
Is it okay? Under circumstances? Ever?

OP got cucked.

No, it should actually be illegal and punished by public execution with a chainsaw.

Right you are.
Two months ago, to be exact. This very day, if I recall correctly.
Only reason I'm bringing it up is because it happened to a female friend, recently.

Never dated anyone. No its not okay.

No cheating is wrong, you should never do it

it's not okay under any circumstances

literally everybody cheats brah

Since most people seem to be in agreement, 'yeah don't do that'. what do you guys think a proper response is?
After it happened to me, I had her ask me "Are you okay?"
I wanted to scream at her "No, of course I'm not. What the fuck do you think?"
I just lied and said I was fine, but disappointed.

Never even if your partner/wife has cheated on you. Just have to end it

Nigger spotted.

I feel like its alright considering you're not in a serious relationship with anyone.

I don't call Grill A my gf but we're fucking

I met two bi girls who wanna fuck and I plan on it

if Grill A was my GF I wouldn't, but considering we're not involved I'm gonna live my 21 yr old life

In my case, there really wasn't a proper response. We were long distance, both grinding in undergrad. Stuck it out for a year until she did it again, then a few months or so later we ended it. The sad thing is things seemed like it'd worked out during vacation and then it'd go back to cold and distant. I never got angry, just helpless to the circumstances.

Yeah, bro, don't believe that christian monogamy bullshit. Human's are back-stabbing, self-serving, conniving, egotistical, and narcissistic. They try so hard to live under the illusion and accept a simple life; but in the end will never be loyal. I recommend you take a page from our books and fuck as many women as you can while your pubes aren't gray.

maybe, but I don't think I'll be fucking anybody for a while
she, in addition to being the first person I ever had cheat on me, was also the first person I ever fucked
or dated
I'll just stick with my hand for a while, save myself the headache and some money

the only proper response is to break up without giving second chances or any of that ridiculous garbage.

then you are clearly not cheating are you?
being fuckbudies and being in a relationship are two different things

I'm going on year 6 and it's not so bad, my man. I've even considered celibacy at least until the sex robots arrive.

Cheated at least 43 times. Maybe more. No regrets. Never got caught, except once, but it was worth it.

There is never a circumstance it is okay. If you cheat you will either become a:
nigger
teenage fedora lord
or a man who lies on the internet for attention.

You're right, it was more like 49 times.

I basically keep an excel sheet with all the women I fucked.

Some I only have first names.

My current gf I cheated on 14 times.

Last gf, ... well shit, I don't even know who my last gf was. But while I was fucking her, I fucked like 3 other girls at the same time and I told them all I was their bf too.

K, I remember her now. She was this chick who was a virgin when I met her. No lie. She was a virgin at 24. Was raised in some polygamist ranch to become a wife to some polygamist, but then she escaped. We met through a friend, watched a movie, i groped her and fucked her that same night. Cheated on her and she even knew, but didn't care. Would have been down for a 3some. But then her mom got upset and didn't want her seeing me anymore.

The girl before that was a milf and she honestly didnt' care if i fucked other women. Before that another milf. Same story.

I fucked a lot of milfs and a lot of drunk chicks at bars. But I always had a girl who was my main girl that I'd consider my gf, and I'd cheat on her.

So yeah. Around 49 times.

If a partner cheats then the relationship has deteriorated to the point of no return. If you feel youre going to cheat on your other half then you should either end the relationship or talk to your partner. If your partner cheats on you, whether it be a drunken, drug fuelled one night stand or long term with her boss, then you need to end it. Theres no coming back from it. You need to end it for your own sake. Youre better than someone who clings onto a fucking cheater