ITT: People who are super annoying about their things, activities, lifestyles, etc

ITT: People who are super annoying about their things, activities, lifestyles, etc.

I will start
>people with hydroflasks + yeti coolers
>cross fit
>hype beasts / sneakerheads
>people who listen to vinyl
>vegans
>tesla owners
>people who protest
>gun owners
>apple users (although it is not as bad as it used to be)
>vape nation
>ESSENTIAL OIL GIRLS
>movie snobs

Looking forward to the debates

Like seriously. 400 bucks for a fucking cooler?

my cousin does the essential oil shit, and i blocked her on fb because it was out of hand

I mean, if you think I am wrong then prove it.

I think I am going to add people who are EMTs. It is all they ever talk about.

Pot head/dealers

yeah. I put them at the same level as vapers

I don't understand the essential oil one, pls explain

Okay I'll bite.

Hillary voters
It works
Diet shakes. Any of them
Body wrap pyramid scheme
Haunted house employees

Not all gun owners are terrible. Most of us don't bring it up ever. Kinda like how we never use them until needed.
Fuck I don't even argue with people when they are against them. I just kinda... Yup and walk away.

"influencers" on Instagram. Always the worst kind of person

Mustang drivers.
No. Clue why, but challenger and Camaro
owners will agree with this.

This is a specific type of person but you have all experienced the idiot who mentions your favorite thing but fucks it up.
For example
"damn user, that's a nice mustang"
It's clearly a challenger.... They could not be more different. This shit makes me rage.

More relatable to this site.
"I love your dragon ball shirt."
And it's actually deathnote or some shit.

Or the inverse...
Met a girl with a misfits tattoo on her chest.
Immediately stoked as I have one too and it's an easy convo opener.
Walk up
" love your fiend skull tatoo"
Her
Thank you!
I saw it on the wall at my tattoo shop
Artist had a poster and I thought it looked cool

Fuuuuuuuck

VAPE NAYSH YALL!

In all seriousness I work at a gym and I fucking HATE it now when all people talk about is working out or how great their workouts are

I have one and it rules

why do you hate keeping things cold?

Forgot about protein shake Bros...
I drink them and I'm terrified to ask anyone about them because I know they will just start screaming. I really just want to know which one doesn't taste like dick man Settle down

Lol where I happen to work most of the hardcore lifters juice so yeah...

Motherfuckers straight up blend their chicken and rice into a shake and drink it for "fun"

Eat more meat you fucking pleb

I basically only eat meat... I'm not getting into the science but whey protein is easily absorbed by muscles so you heal quicker. You get better results etc. But I mainly care about not being a fucking walking bruise

Pot heads who think pot cures anything at all. Or does anything else but make you retarded.

>Motherfuckers straight up blend their chicken and rice into a shake and drink it for "fun"

That's fucking stupid.

People who have "higher education" but can't do basic metric/ imperial conversions off the tops of their heads.

Gross....

Man... This is me... Shit tier at even basic math. Always fucked my grade average. Mind you I can tear a car down and rebuild it without blinking but fuck math... If it makes you feel any better I fucking hate myself too

>I'm not getting into the science

Because that's broscience, idiot. Learn a thing or two about how nutrition and sports recovery work (not from someone who works at GNC).

>fiend skull
i've seriously only ever heard it called the crimson ghost but just googled and apparently there were two names for it all along

I mean.. Actually have college and are all proud of it.

Pham I'm a welder by trade about to go truck driver. Dropped out of HS and got a GED. but I know 2.2lbs is 1kg.

How else will you nut in a hot shower without laying a finger on yourself?

Oooh yeah that makes sense. I don't ever talk about college it was a waste of money. I get your point I know these types of people

>your "bro" family member who knows everything about what you're doing and the results
Fucker this plan is holding on to a thread im boutta kms you have no idea what im doing and neither do I

Akshully the fiend skull is just the skull but if it has the hood it's the Chrimson ghost.
It's stupid really but skull alone is fiend skull and full body is Chrimson ghost.... Don't ask why I know this. But yeah same fucking thing. At least you know what it means, that's the important part

People who say 'listen' at the start of each sentence. Just shut the fuck up.

You are being that guy right now. Just shhhh no more tears.

Or the guy that says bro three times before a sentence. Count it. It's a thing

I agree so much.
Also people who are in their - for example - 3rd Master Semester of Engineering and still call this "η" an "N" and generally still have 0 knowledge about the greek alphabet which they have been useing 6 years now.

I worked with someone who was an emt this summer. Honestly it was my boss who always would takk about it because he thought it was cool

Triggered.

Frat Bros that went to bullshit frats at bullshit schools.
"BRO KAPPA KAPPA KAPPA 4 LYFE"

Computer snobs
I get it, you really care about computers. That's fine.
I care about my computer to the extent that it works and does what I want to do with it. I don't care to spend 40 minutes arguing about how I should build a new one and exactly how.

AmWay slaves

i861563
Offhand mentioned the gtx 1080 for a vr rig I'm building is too expensive. Barely said it at an audible level as I'm skimming through Newegg.
Guy beside me loses his shit.
THE RADEON CARDS ARE INFINITELY SUPERIOR
this is why I want to hurt people.

Brother in law is am emt.... Never shut up about it.
He overdosed on heroine and died for a few minutes about a year ago while working.
They revived him with narcan or whatever the shit that is.
Hasn't said a word since.
Mainly because vegetable but you know.

>Guys with man buns
>Self-professed film experts
I really like movies too, but I have literally no interest in listening to you ramble about how any movie I like is actually shitty
>Retarded gun owners
I own a bunch of guns. I really like guns. However I manage to refrain from talking about them all the time, and I thoroughly hate the fucking retarded gun owners that make us all look stupid. The type that rambles on about conspiracies on the internet and claims that they'll shoot law enforcement that comes for them without hesitation

motorcycle riders: all of them.

Harley douches, sportbike elitists, sportbike/sumo squids(me), and stunters are all fantastically annoying.

From Germany btw so I couldn`t care less about frats as they are not really a thing here.

But yes, this actually does trigger me, because it is a pet peeve of mine. Is it too much to ask for European University students of any engineering discipline at least in their later semesters to actually know what these symbols are? Especially when they have been using them for years. It speaks a lot about the education and the people if they don`t to be honest.
I actually think everybody of higher education should know them. They are popping up everywhere in these realms. It`s only one addirional alphabet for fucks sake. And even within it there are only a couple that are really important.

Movie experts have only succeeded in making films worse. That's all they do.
I don't need to get philosophical about plot holes in pacific rim. I want to see a giant robot beat a god damn alien kaiju mother fucker with a fucking oil tanker.

What? Is there really such kind of student?
Bachelor degree here.

Protest: a statement or action expressing disapproval of or objection to something.

OP is by his own definition super annoying

You are lucky, watch any American film about college and you will understand.
I hardly ride anymore. I can't handle the general population of riders.
I've found a few that build custom bikes. Cafe racers and such that are pretty cool but honestly and crowd of car/truck/bike builders is gonna be full of cool ass dudes.
Sport bike rider btw but I've never redlined my shit at a light when a pretty girl is nearby.

Dudes who tie their identity to their car.
Double asshole if they tie that identity to a truck yet live in a city and don't have a job that involves truck usage.
People who wear pants and jackets in the summer time.
Any prick who wears a sport coat in public.
People who are into LandMark Education.
People who are into Wizards Avatar.

People who basically try to make a living going to empowerment seminars that teach them how to give empowerment seminars to other people.

Life coaching and everything to do with it.

Guys who are still super into women under 21 even though they are 30+. Worse when they are 40+.

Dudes who are suuuuuper into being in a Union. Always total assholes who are work in dinosaur industries. Not that Unions are bad, or union members are bad, but guys who never shut up about it are always world class assholes. They lack the creativity to ever go out and start anything new.

Just about anyone who works at a college. I find as I get older that I am less and less impressed by educators and am convinced the bulk of them are bullshitters who will get a pension. I have family who are professors and its the easiest fucking job in the world. If you saw how little work they actually did and how much their paycheck will be for doing it you would be rather pissed off.

Dudes who wear Camo for doing things that doesn't involve camo.

Dudes who puff their chest about dudes dating their daughter. I am in my early 30s now and I am at the point where any chick I go after likely has a father who is either close to 60 or well over 60 and they still try to act like tough guys even though they are about to have a heart attack.

Way too many. Almost everybody I ever talked to. And as you might have guessed I am in my 3rd Master semester now.
After an average of 5 years studying, they still call a "Ny" a "v", an "Eta" and "n", a "My" a "weird u". And don`t you dare show 'em a "Psy" or a "Theta" and god forbids to change to capital letters. Then all is lost. 50% of them already fail at "Gamma".
But their grades are good. And I guess that`s the only thing what matters. If you memorize and repeat, you`ll get an A.

Frats in germany are very different. Also they dont use the greek alphabet. Latin instead.

Tbh I ride, I know there are a lot of really annoying motorcyclists but the only group that I have true, absolute disdain for are fucking squids.
Squids ruin motorcycling for everybody, and they only go away when they wreck badly enough to kill themselves.

>people from california

I'd add New York to that. NYC anyways.
People from either place seem to generally have such an unjustified sense of self-importance.
It's like people from Toronto in Canada.

The fuck are they supposed to talk about when thinking about their routine

Well, I can imagine. During a year abroad in Asia I met a black frat bro from (I forgot which city), but he was kinda off. He was nice and all, but all he ever did was excessive drinking and boasting with his sexual conquers. He was good looking and quite ripped and not a fat fuck though. Still. WHen he showed me his huge brandings on each of his shoulders of "Omega", I questioned his sanity. Badly healed, disfigured massive scars covering each of his Deltoids.

You just described my coworker.... His says delta tho. Fucking weird shit.

Squids are fucking annoying yeah. Another group are people who used to own bikes and want to tell me how they did 200 on the local twisties. You're either lying to pretend to be hot shit or natural selection failed spectacularly.

I also don't like people who put custom exhausts on that are so loud I can't even hear my own bike.

Yeah, New Yorkers definitely have their self-importance but Californians are so incessant with their self righteousness

Yeah I know about "Studentenschaften" or "Studentenverbindungen" that are sometimes "schlagend" that host big parties for the first years every year. They are similar idiots by my experience but they are not prevalent at all in university life. I haven`t seen any of ever after my 1st Semester.

wtf is a squid

I have to Google squids. I legit don't know the term and I'm a rider

Fudds
Old dudes who own guns, but exclusively inoffensive looking rifles and shotguns they use to hunt, and they are dead-set against any firearm ownership for anybody that falls outside of that narrow category. The guys who are quoted in any news story about firearms going "Oh ho well I'm a real responsible gun owner, nobody needs anything more than a hunting rifle!" like their retarded opinion is somehow especially insightful.

>ppl who are interested in things that are popular
bro, you can't live your life hating on trends. you don't have to partake, but it really only makes you look like a high horse fag.

idc for those things, but i always try to dial back the "hurdur i liked it furth!" attitude that comes with yours.

People who are super into sports teams that are not their local team. Like if you are from New York and love the Yankees, I get it. If you are a gambler who gambles and you favor a team because it will make you money I get that. But to live in one place and then be nuts for a team over years, as the roster changes, I find to be stupid. Especially when I see Europeans with NY or the LA from the Dodgers hats, knowing that they are not remotely interested in baseball.

Having said that. Baseball also sucks and has got to be up there with golf in terms of boring sports. I don't know why people revere it so much. The sport is dumb.

Just Googled it. Apparently it's "risk taking riders" so basically that asshole doing a wheelie beside you on the highway or the dude weaving through traffic without looking

"Wah someone on the internet told me I was wrong"

A squid is a stereotypical shitty motorcycle rider who exhibits most (if not all) of the following traits
>Young douchey bro
>Exclusively rides sportbikes
>Never wears any gear, except maybe a helmet if the law requires it
>Rides excessively fast and pulls dumbass wheelies and shit on the roads
>Thinks he's the shit but has very little actual experience or skill
>Bought a sportbike as his first bike so he never learned how to ride properly
They are basically the reason young guys get fucked on motorcycle insurance

They are the people most people will picture if you tell them you ride a motorcycle.

T-shirts, shorts and skate shoes (or thongs) on a bright sports bike with a custom exhaust so loud the very earth shakes. They often ride like complete fucking retards (lane filtering at high speed) and do dumb shit generally.

"A young motorcyclist who overestimates his abilities, boasts of his riding skills when in reality he has none. Squid bikes are usually decorated with chrome and various anodized bits. Rear tyres are too wide for their own good, swingarm extended. Really slow in the corners, and sudden bursts of acceleration when a straight appears. Squids wear no protection, deeming themselves invincible. This fact compounds intself with the fact that they engage in 'extreem riding'--performing wheelies and stoppies in public areas. Squids wreck alot. Derived from 'squirly kid' "

He is one of those guys who will age poorly. The fact that he is ripped and fit is an anomaly. I am at the age where some people my age are starting to look fucked up and old and others look fit and young, and the ones who look fit and young don't live that life style.

>Especially when I see Europeans with NY or the LA from the Dodgers hats, knowing that they are not remotely interested in baseball.
>People who are super into sports teams that are not their local team.
You're conflating these two.
Yuros, Japs, etc that wear Yankee's caps do so as a fashion accessory, it has nothing to do with Baseball.
They aren't into a team, they're into a BRAND.

Settle down bro.

Lol. I know a person who doesn`t even own a motorbike, but fits all the criteria. He rides his normal bike a lot (and like a squid) and tells me that his insane skills would 1:1 translate to motorbiking. Just annoying.

IMO they're easy to imagine as the motorcycle equivalent of ricers, though far more likely to fucking die because the stakes are way higher when you're going 200km/h on a Ninja wearing cargo shorts and a wife beater and have no idea what countersteering is

Yeah okay foook those guys. My insurance was kill at first. I'm 32 and accident /ticket free for over 5 years and still got raped.

Fuck AMD their cards are shit. Even the Vega cards dont keep up with a 1080Ti

>people that don't drink water
>people that leave their table absolutely filthy at a restaurant
>people that use the word "dope"
>people that try to make their situation seem worse than yours
>people that tell you not to feel a certain way
>clowns
>gay retail guys
>girls that go to the gym and just sit at a machine doing minimal work out and just on their phone the whole time
>girls that wear overalls
>bad eyebrows
>people that drive pontiac cars
>people that cant keep quiet during a movie at a cinema

Motorcycles aside. I have also found that people who ride road bikes to be pretty shitty. Like they will spend $5000 on a bike, $250 on a leotard that they wear, $150 on a carbon fiber helmet. The athletes who do it are always assholes but they get the most praise. The amatures who do it around town ride like pricks and depend on engineering to make them go fast and look impressive.

My dad used to say to them "If you want to get fit you should ride an old beach cruiser that weighs 60 pounds through sand".

My uncle rides one of these bikes, the guy weighs over 250 pounds. Watching him squeeze into the paraphernalia is hilarious.

Yeah I guess so. He was 20 at that time and still can 180 before it is too late, but he is going down that road for sure. Trading the rest of his life for 5 years of the best during his youth.

Fucking triggered again.

Honda drivers with a fart can and an ebay lowering kit.

Anyone who say #stanced #stancedyfe etc.

I drive an obnoxious lime green challenger and these fucking turds CONSTANTLY try to race. Every fucking where I go these turds will Rev at stop lights or match speed on the highway and Rev. It's my own fault for driving a dumbass car but for fucks sake leave me alone with that shit
"just Wait till my vtech kicks in"

Same.
There are tons of those people where I live. I mean if you can ride courteously, follow the rules, and not get in people's way, I could not care less.
But half of them are always out obstructing traffic and ignoring road rules that are inconvenient to them, and then they'll be bitching about how drivers aren't nice to them.
I'd expand that to say anybody into the stance/hellaflush/whatever else gay shit they call it scene, because it is legitimately one of the most retarded things you can possibly do to a car. Stancefags literally ruin their cars so that they can stand beside them at meets and talk about how swaggy they look.

Fucking hellaflush.... Forgot about that one.

Expanding on that...
Anyone who uses "hella" in any context
Specifically
"helladope"
"hellafresh"
"hellaswag"
Etc

or, y'know, guys with whom you try to take a passing interest in their toys and pay them a compliment, but because you don't know the difference between a fucking mustang and a challenger (and don't care much) they get all pissy.

>showing their autism and ensuring they don't get laid as they completely misread friendly intentions as a direct attack on their weeb habits

I ran into someone I went to high school with (I finished in 2002) a year ago. The guy was super fit, played baseball, had rich parents, partied really hard in high school and college. From what I picked up he works somewhere in middle management in corporate America, he still drinks a lot (mutual friend who we were with told me after he left). The guy looked like he was shooting, 50, he had one of those big fuckign beards and it was half grey, looks like he put on 60 pounds in his gut.

Its pretty bad for some of the girls too. Really you can't bet on what a woman looks like when she is young, you can only sort of feel out her lifestyle and extrapolate trends. There were some chicks I knew back then who had a bit of meat on them, like they were 5'7" 150. No gut, just sort of meat everywhere. Got super into yoga and crossfit when both of those got popular in the last decade. They are still 5'7" and 150, but holy fuck they look great. Their movement is great, their skin is great, their posture is great, and they are usually pretty tight everywhere. As where I knew chicks who weighed 30 pounds less than them who were hotter, and now they have these big nasty guts and look like old hags because they basically just drank and partied.

This thread has royally pissed me off. I forgot I hate almost everyone on the planet

network marketing people are annoying as fuck also
it's a fucking religion full of idiots pretending to be rich

>IML marketfags and og niggers

>important part

strewth

Well we don't punch them... We smile and politely correct or just let them roll with it. I'm a subtle asshole. Plus I get laid in my car a lot. Three of them still think it's a mustang. So eh just grinds my gears a bit hearing it.

Do you not feel passionately enough about anything to be offended when someone fucks it up. If not your life a grey dull life.

> people that skate
> people that get a nice car from their parents
> Rednecks with trucks
> People that tuck the front of their shirt in to show a Gucci belt
> Delusional people that talk about some fantasy job they are going to have and how much money they are going to make in the future

The thing about gaming PCs, graphics cards, and having the best tech is that its all fleeting. If you are doing production, and the nature of your production justifies having a tool that works for you, thats fine. But for gaming the point is to have fun. It really doesn't matter what you have in 2017 because the 2019 cards will be way better, and the 2021 cards will be even better. You are either going to have a good time or you aren't going to have a good time, if it comes down to the hardware optimization then you picked a stupid hobby.

> Delusional people that talk about some fantasy job they are going to have and how much money they are going to make in the future
Oh boy, when I first started at university I always found it hilarious listening to the people who went into business. Literally just a general bachelor's of business, and they'd be like
>Yeah man when I graduate I'll be going into X company, I'll be making like 150K a year, worst case.
>Mfw
Sure thing bro

Why do you care what other people do if it doesn't affect you?

err...no, because most of the shit I am into is more complex than being able to tell the difference between two cars.

I wouldn't expect most people to know the intricacies of things, and if they made an attempt to be polite and show an interest, I wouldn't get all huffy and start acting like an internet tough guy.

>implying you'd punch somebody, ever, giving your tiny mind a treat there, son!
>implying you get laid, let alone "a lot"

Tell you what, I feel passionately about grammar. Yours fucking sucks.

>2017
>having sex in a car

Is it your mom's car?

I heard a ton of that, and my generation was graduating a few years right before the crash and great recession. They were so fooooked. Their education was mainly just focused on the bureaucracy of business. If they would have taken their tuition money and went out and started a business, even if they failed and lost everything, they would have learned a shitload.

I sunk tens of thousands of dollars into a business venture and lost most of it. I still have the business but most of that money I wasted. I didn't know what I was doing. But holy fuck, every failure and mist step I took that cost me money had a big lesson to go with it.

These people in business school have none of that. Maybe they can get a job in middle management and hate their lives.

>Dudes who puff their chest about dudes dating their daughter. I am in my early 30s now and I am at the point where any chick I go after likely has a father who is either close to 60 or well over 60 and they still try to act like tough guys even though they are about to have a heart attack.
You should be very careful of older men who know they can't square off. They will whip out an extendable riot baton, or break a beer mug across your face. They are unpredictable because they know they have to strike first or not at all. Its best to not forget they've been around the block and are unwilling to get pushed around and embarrassed in front of their loved ones. They'd rather get taken out in handcuffs than an ambulance.

> people that get a nice car from their parents
Tbh this one doesn't bother me unless they're douchey about it. If your parents buy you nice things, whatever, it's when they act like they're rich and successful and shit just because of their parents paying their way.
Like some fuck in my highschool (thought he was hard and wanted to be a rapper, but we all just called him Jewfro) who cruised around in a Range Rover his rich parents bought him acting like he was the hottest shit in the county. He'd post shit about playing high-roller at the casino, when all his money came from his parents anyways.
>Tfw one kid from my graduating class was given an Escalade and a fucking borderline mansion of a house by his dad when he graduated
>The only furniture he's gotten is a huge TV and one chair to play xbox
>Sits around in an empty mansion playing xbox and doing cocaine all day
JUST

Been around the block.... These guys haven't done shit in 20+ years and are obese. Unless their plan is a sneak attack or something. Just the act of them getting off their ass will fuck them up. A buddy of mine had his girlfriend's father attack him and the guy responded by just sort of throwing him on the ground, like no impact, just threw him on the ground, the old man had a heart attack (non fatal, he is sort of alright now) trying to get up.

People who go on about Mercury being in retrograde as if it somehow affects their life.

Firemen are the same. Every volunteer fireman ever has pic related in the back window of there ford ranger

>Tfw gf's dad is a strict Muslim who would want to kick my ass if he had any idea how much I've fucked his daughter.
The dude got pissed when he saw me kiss her once, meanwhile I've fucked her in the ass more times than I could ever remember.

Friend of mine made the mistake of marrying a muslim woman. Her father is an asshole who expects money given to him. My friend makes probably close to $200,000 per year as an engineer and expects my buddy to give him money every year, like $20,000-$30,000. For some reason my friend did it for like 4-5 years and then his father in law was giving him shit about not being a muslim or something and how that makes him a dishonorable man and then he just cut him off.

This.

Don't expect people to know the difference in cars just because you do, or understand your hobbies or interests to the same level you do. Shouldn't bother you unless you are self-entitled as fuck.

yeah I don't get it lol. I understand having goals but to state them as if they have already happened are crazy. Like we should be jealous of something that hasn't happened and won't happen. I know this one guy who thinks he's going to the NFL. He never made it to varsity in high school. Claims he lost scholarships that he never had. He plays in an adult recreational football league currently. He's always talking and posting on facebook about how he is going to be rich and have a mansion and a yacht when he makes it. Acts like he comes from the struggle but was spoon fed his whole life and drives a Camaro he made his parents buy him. Currently he washes dishes at a diner.