can't stop discussing.

>thatsthejoke.jpg

I live in their loft actually

pics or it didn't happen

Wait, that's a description of me.

Fuck your mother.

>Mac

Opinion disregarded.

My mom's house has no basement. I post from the living room when no one is around or on my laptop on the couch

wow, nothing has changed
fatSmith is still here, reading hateful comments

that Kevin Smith movie was making fun of Sup Forums?

good to know

Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms

Affleck was the bomb in BvS

that's mean mr. BATMAN

Spot on

Ignorant cucks. He was making fun of aintitcool.com

bullshit and you can't even prove that

what's the name of that actor in yellow coat?

Kek - this is actually a pretty funny movie with some great lines

Batman has spoken.

Jason Mewes

Mason Jewes

Go whine about it on your podcast Kevin Smith.

1# rule of Sup Forums: You never talk shit about Kevin Smith
2# rule of Sup Forums: You NEVER talk shit about Kevin Smith

>ywn never see Ben and Matt in a movie by Smith again
Crying cuck should stop being a lazy fuck and write something good for a change

The only people who talk shit about Kevin Smith is every film critic.

Clerks was overrated. Shitty dialog if you ask me.

Kill yourself you little faggot.

Besides Jay and bob strike back coming out 2 years before Sup Forums was even existed. Aintitcool and the talkbackers are specifically thanked in the credits.

I want Kevin Smith to leave. It's getting pathetic already & I happened to have enjoyed Tusk, actually.

>The Director Would Like to Thank... GOD - He Who makes it all possible JEN - She who picks up His slack with patience, love and lust SCOTT - Without whom, I'm nothing JAY - Without whom, there's no movie BOB - For Saying "Take'em out of Jersey" HARVEY - For Saying "Kevin and Scott are making a movie where?!?" MOM AND DAD - The best parents a guy ever had GAIL AND BYRON - A close second HARLEY - For her never-ending fascination with poo-poo GORDON -

>For the same JAMIE - For shooting the best looking flick we've ever made JIM - For scoring the best looking flick we've ever made SLOSS - who coined the phrase "It's Dogma without the religion." RASKIND - who coined the phrase "I'd fire Sloss for saying that." AFFLECK - Once more into the breach, dear friend MATTY - who didn't charge nearly as much as the breach guy LEE - who did double-duty BRIAN AND JEFF - who did it yet again PHILBERT - for sound editing advice VORDO - for sound editing advice TIM - who kept it all running smoothly LAURA - who kept it all running smoothly and under budget GOOSEBERG - for C.G.I., there's no better man out there SUE - for you, there are better men out there THE CAST - who elevated a bunch of dirty words with their talents THE CREW - who elevated everything else, with a smile BRYAN - who laughed at "Give me the map Scott!" WALT - who laughs at Bryan's expense GINA - for coming back MONICA - who makes Scott come - to work, you pigs. To work. MING - He's the deejay, I'm the rapper BRAD AND CHRIS - they're the wheels of steel JIM MCLAUCHLIN - the wizard of Wizard AINT IT COOL MIKE - the Cool of Ain't It Cool CHAPMAN - who's merchandising my kid right into private school CAROL - who's keeping it all accounted for MATT WAGNER - for the logo we've gotten a lot of mileage out of OEMING - for the artwork we'll milk to death THE FOLKS WHO POST AT WWW.VIEWASKEW.COM - for the never-ending kind words THE FOLKS WHO POST AT AINT-IT-COOL-NEWS.COM - for the never-ending abuse HAWK & PIERSON - for starting this whole mess and MALCOLM - the best sport outside of hockey

smith's daughter

>flick
aren't Kevin Smith productions named 'films'?

Either way I proved that other faggot wrong.

All you motherfuckers are going to pay, you are the ones who are the ball lickers, we are going to fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little whiny bitches.
Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who is making the movie we are going to make them eat our shit, them shit out our shit and then eat their shit that is made of our shit that we made them eat, and then all you motherfuckers are next.

Love, Jay & Silent Bob

BTFO

the wrong batman

boobies

I didn't particularly care about the nolan batman films but everything to come out of the dceu has been complete garbage.

please elaborate

>Sup Forums
>around in the 90s

Son. We film contrarians have been around for ages. The only thing that changes is our meeting place

Its astonishing that Kevin Smith predicted Sup Forums before it was even invented

kill yourself retarded faggot

fuck off kid

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)

The concept of contrarianism was literally created by reddit to explain why people have opinions that are contrary to the status quo.

The tone of all the dceu movies have been wrong and most of the casting has been way off. from the first image of letos joker i knew that movie would be an embarrassment and I was right.

thats bullshit and you know it

prove it

>2001
truly ahead of its time

2001 is still before Sup Forums though.

that was 5 years ago lad

you've been posting bale gifs all night

why?

>still bootyblasted 15 years later
lol

burden of proof is not on me

I can't prove it but I promise that's the only one I've posted.

they're shit movies with terrible writing editing pacing acting and everything besides color grading. cape movies became capeshit in 2009

smith's daughter

what are you talking about?

What are you talking about ?

You'e already been btfo once in this thread.

not the same guy
prove it tho

fuck off newfag

Interesting thought it was odd.. I've seen Bale gifs in 5 other threads in the past 2-3 hours

would you call Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back kino?

How fucking new are you? Bale is posted hundreds of times every day.

>

contrarian was first used in 1657

Trolled.. Thanks for playing!

Smith's daughter

Sounds like atheists.

Nah you're just a faggot

ITT: Trolls trolling Trolls

>mfw you can't catch the baleman

I wish I could wear jhorts and cry :(