Ask a DEA Agent anything

Ask a DEA Agent anything

Pic related, smaller, but most recent bust of mine, these were his smallest plants. Had 38 other plants.

Fucking liar

Do you agree with the marijuana laws in your country?

Did you spark up or give that perfectly good reefer to anyone after seizing it? If not, fuck you

of course, when you go t school they inform all of the agents, with a strict curriculum, on the affects, studies, and dangerous of all illegal drugs and other related substances.

You type like a twelve year old.

How much trouble can I get into for possessing DMT?

Ha ha ha no one time though when my wife cheated on me and before the divorce, we raided a small apartment, some fat nasty smelly dude, disgusting fucking place, and found 5 pounds of coke. It was moved into a seizure van, everyone was talking bullshitting, was towards the end of our shift, no one was near the back, i grabbed a couple baggies and ripped that shit. Idgaf. Ive never sold it though because that's stealing and that's bad.

did you double check what you wrote so you didnt look like a stoner retarded dope head? fuck you.

Eleven year old.

it's always different, welcome to the justice system of america. but for the most part, LITERALLY A FUCK TON. Depends on a lot though man, what the judge thinks, what mood the judge is in, the mood of everyone involved in the bust/case, how you were caught, what was happening, your past record. But yeah basically, you're fucked.

>Shit's classified higher than coke/meth/heroin

lol

"Eleven year old.*" ***
Lmao learn to spell idiot

How does it feel to know that the war on drugs has been a failure. For every ounce you bust pounds are sold, and the money goes to the cartels

stop taking the b8 tard

Ten year old.

Ur the tard, tard

sick burn

I dont really care about the war on fags and dope stoner smoker fucks. I make bank, I get dank benefits, and I can literally never be prosecuted unless I really fuck up legally. So there you have it. You wouldnt be surprised how many other agents/officers on the F.O.R.C.E. feel the same way as I do.

Thanks man

You're a complete faggot. Quit wasting my tax money on this shit.

Doesnt realize literally everyones quality of life would improve if we had the tax dollars going to schools etc. Instead of niggers

As if you have a fucking job you fucking doper.

>anyone who thinks the DEA is a waste of tax dollars is a druggie
nice my man

will you leave me alone and let me smoke my plant

I'm at work now you piece of shit.

Dude like i said before, I dont care, my life is fine and set and secure. And don't pretend like you're some big fucking alpha hero guy ready to put himself out there for sacrifice for the better good, when theres riots, you're at home being a bitch, when i raid some stupid stoner doper and send his kids to Child youth services, you comment on the facebook video. Go fuck yourself you atheist doper fuck. honestly kid..owned

If you're a DEA agent why are you wearing a FBI shirt?

Child youth services will probably dump those kids in a foster home, and dope them up with drugs provided by the fda, you hypocrite. I guess you're just working for a rival drug lord.

>mfw these plants were mine and they were male so i chucked up.

>mfw fuck cops

>mfw no face so no jail

>mfw only 2 plants i had.

lmfao yo i borrowed the shirt from my brothers in blue ya know. we all hangout and stuff. talk about crime and niggers and stuff

>DEA Agent

FBI shirt

>>mfw these plants were mine and they were male
you dont say?

ya bitch call the cops they're destroyed fuck you. 8 foot exactly. other one was 6 foot exactly not including dirt height. fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you

>P.S. DANIEL CHILSONS A FUCKING ASSHOLE

idc if they're yours, just saying it was blindingly obvious to anyone who knows what they're looking at that the plants were male.

>honestly kid..owned
What are you a tard?
I guess your fine with leading a pointless career

see this is why im a dea agent, because you stoner fags are always in competition for "whos the coolest stoner" "who can smoke the coolest" "who knows more about pot" dude gtfo lmao. god damn. pot culture is real son, believe it. im out bye fuck yall fuck you 8 foot male plant fuck you fuck you fuck you

crystal meth destroys the brain

>child youth services.

hahahaha, thats not how the system works you fucking lying. you couldn't be more of a fucking idiot. The kids will only go to Child services if its the last resort, most of the time, they go to other family members or the other parent. It costs to much money to put them into a foster program.

You are nothing but a tool of Big Tobacco and Big Alcohol. Seriously, you are calling people "Dopers" But you probably fucking drink. Studies show ( and I'm an actual Nurse, unlike you Medically uneducated ass) that alcohol is far more harmful than Marijuana and Nicotine is one of the most addicting drugs.

Go be a hypocrite somewhere else fuck bag, its people like you that are holding America back.

Do you know hank schrader?

Yet it doesn't harm anyone

idk man, alot of people arent ready to trip like that, i know me personally, I can be kind of edgy with psychodelics, i know if i took a good amount of acid i'd definitely worsen my mental state. other people just have a good time, gain some wisdom/insight and go about their life...but ive definitely heard alot of times and can see it from my own experiences/perspective that psychodelics could fuck you up worse than your mental state already was...so idk man on an honest note.

HAHAHAAHHAHA this is a troll thread

What a joke ass bust, those plants look like they would produce the most airy buds in the world

sup dan. your comment blows fuck off.

Why did you kill those harmless redwood saplings?

Biggest Bust?
>mfw is dan

because they had methamphetamine stashed inside their stalks.

this is dan silly

danile chiltson boy from wysox, PA USA 18848 standing stone garrett road first house on the left.

>classified higher than heroin

If you're gonna larp at least look shit up before you say it.

continued pictures of daniel...anyone else want more pics say " I do cuhhh 100 100"

i did. did you? fucking idiot. okay my bad, my schooling didnt pay off as well as I thought, i just remembered though, its categorized as high as coke/heroin/crack/your stupid dope marijuana doper stoner faggots. fuck you.

So you can only fuck yourself up why do I give a fuck about that what I'm saying is the people aren't going to hurt anyone while on the drug or to get the drug nor is there barely any crime surrounding it

okay last pic of chilton, daniel. since noone wants to say "me i want some chilton kid, 100 fr" dea fr fr. fbi kid.

you're actually f ucking stupid. illegalizing something creates a fear aspect, it stops people from doing it in the first place, hence prevent people from fucking themselves up. in the bigger scheme of things, sure, why do some people get fucked up and others dont, probalby has alot to do with childhood abuse/emotional trauma blah blah blah. and punishing people for using is kind of retarded obviously. nuff said. fuck you tho bye fuck you cunt idiot tard fag tard hur tard

post more chiltson

dropping kid pics

last pic of chiltson on my hard drive

just posting a little skeet.
more chiltson to come after this tho.

more chiltson

more chilton-boy here

some more skeeter

dumping something new, some croc.

friendship
chiltson and croc unite.

switching it up dumping this pic of "weeb'' 1/1

croc

second to last pic. croc, going to bed bye.

last pic of croc bye.

>8
jk this is last pic. bye cunts. fuck you all fuck you dna if anyones still here i hate my life