Rick & Morty is for potheads, virgins, and insecure people

Rick & Morty is for potheads, virgins, and insecure people.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA
imdb.com/title/tt1132124/reviews-14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>prove me wrong
Prove you're right first.

>ignores pick related

I'm two of those three things so there's a 66.6666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666...% chance you're correct.

Dunno, you seem to compete with these people with a more niche show. People do this more than often when something becomes popular.

Why do you even care about it? Why do you need a bunch of strangers to prove your wrong? What broke in you?

>implying Xavier: Renegade Angel isn't drugged out nonsense
Amusing show, but it's the same exact target audience as Rick and Morty.

>pick

/thread

name a few shows that fit the chad composition

Xavier is a different kind of show entirely.

Wrap it up, shows over people.

So is Wondershowzen. Doesn't mean it isn't meant for the same people.

>prove a negative

It has some good moments every now and again, but I think it is over-hyped and overrated.

I think R&M is targeted more for normies but you're mostly right
Xavier is amazing but it's a social justice shitfest under all the nonsense

>>pick related
pick related
pick related
GTFO off my Sup Forums newfag.

I've been married for 20 years, don't smoke weed, and am secure enough to cut off gang bangers in traffic on my vespa... I fucking enjoy rick and morty. so 0 for three there.

I just checked out some Xavier Renegade Angel clips...

seriously, do you huff paint? that is some brain damaged shit -- like not in a haha sort of way, but in the 'wow, maybe we should call an ambulance for that guy twitching on the floor -- it looks like he's having a stroke' sort of way.

It's not a funny show. It's for autists with short attention span. No jokes ever mentioned in this show has made me laugh. Forced humour with catchphrases.. Just like you see on fox kids, Nikelodeon and cartoon network.

That's the way she blows.

>cartoon network.

The channel it airs on.

>Just like you see on fox kids, Nikelodeon and cartoon network
all of those networks have better shows than the one you were describing.

l am none of those 3 and enjoy the show my girl also watches it because she has to and doesn't mind

Had no clue, not watching channels meant for children.

Yeeee I'm drunk and realize i said gtfo off which is redundant as the o in gtfo stands for out or off depending on context. You can still realize that the right hand side of your PIC does not exist in modern media and most of the assertions the left panel made were invalid you pasta fagioli.

>Forced humour with catchphrases
You forgot Disney channel

>I've been married for 20 years
>doesn't smoke weed
>enjoys rick and morty
>browses Sup Forums
you must be lost
>>>/reddit/ is that way

Google is your friend.

Hey man, new Ducktales is pretty cool.

>"STOP WATCHING SHOWS I DON'T LIKE"

kys faggot op

>my girl also watches it because she has to
what is forcing her?

The "alpha"

Because shes in the same room as me and l'm watching it, as simple as that

What's wrong with you?

Admit it, you force her to enjoy it.

l don't even have a gf and don't watch the show... l don't know l just wanted to be apart of the thread. Nice quads.

wot

okay.
if the alternative is to be glue-sniffing brain damaged, I'll go with normal. ciao!

I'm a bit of a pothead and honestly I think that show is fucking ridiculous. Brainwashing content.

I mean if there's something that's a cartoon and funny but can make an occasional feel, let me know.

Married 5 years, until I get children and really are forced to watch kids shows I'll rest my ears from shows where they talk in each other's mouths and yell out catchphrases.

Use your brain for something better.. In your case, building with lego would be an alternative.

been browsing since the days of snacks, so... old habits die hard

Because she wants to please me, l don't ask her to it just happens, simple as that

Wasn't me.

Do you believe in god?

youtube.com/watch?v=Sn7QvnhJgeA

yeah i remember snacks too but that doesnt mean anything. you have shit taste

got shit since they added 50% women to writing staff

women ain't funny.

Don't lie, I smell the premature ejaculation when you entered the thread you little cunt.

You're watching it, I know it.

To be completely honest it's a millennial show l don't always watch it

>a brilliant show that employs Brechtian narrative elements and uses alienation to allow the viewer to perceive reality with disinterested contemplation and acts as a reader for the work of Jean Baudrillard and brilliantly remixes elements of Foucault, Judith Butler, Hegel, Marx, Kant, Nietzsche, Douglas Adams, Vonnegut, Gogol, Voltaire, Ginsberg, Beckett, T.S. Eliot, E. E. Cummings, and David Foster Wallace, and only upon second and third repeat each episode the show’s intricacies come into view, with each successive turn clearly foreshadowed and generally motivated by larger thematic elements by employing nonstandard narrative structure and deeply couched post-modern plotting
>brain-damaged
fucking normie

c'mon user, don't let 90% of all popular female comedians taint your views on it.

back off man, vespas are cool!
what a sad world it would be if we all like the same things. I'm still convinced that Xavier abomination's target audience is those who've been institutionalized because of brain damage from inhalant abuse

And that's OPs definition of a philosophical show.

I just watched the first episode of Xavier: Renegade Angel and I have to say, it's garbage.

Vespas are cool.

It's just too hard for you to grasp.
No cheap shots and low tier humor but requires a higher level of thinking.

See

Ahahah you're most certainly finding subplots and subtle references that don't exist you fanboy faggot. Xavier renegade angel is not that intricate you dumb fuck.

you have to be 18 to browse here. and since only underage fags like rick and morty its obvious you dont belong. have fun signing in at reddit!

Remember when Sup Forums was good?

Behold a truly damaged brain.

yes I can read reviews as well.

I've been to more than one modern art show. Making reference to great works of art doesn't make the referent great or art.

Like I said, I'm cool with being a 'normie' if the alternative is that brain-damaged drivel.

tldr

Plus that autismo drawing.

Tbh all these shows are the same. South Park, family guy, american dad. There's some lols to be had for a season or two but gets old quite quickly. Shock humour isn't sustainable.

Sup Forums has never been good, the return for wasting your time was more proportional. You would spend hours wading through baww threads, gore threads, and people claiming they were going to an hero just to come across that one thread that made it all worthwhile. Perhaps it was an epic raid or a hilarious YlYl filled with actual OC, it didn't matter, it made all the dumb shit you read worthwhile.

my marriage is old enough to drink.

I think I'll sign off to go watch my old VHS tapes of "The Maxx" to spite ya'll

Have fun with the paint-huffing

>references all these philosophers
>must be a deep show
I'm laughing at you quite a lot over here.

First one is me. Don't get too jaded oldfag.

the golden thread, man i remember that hunt well. those were simpler times on the internet. i'll never meet another married oldfag irl, but godspeed

I was about to say that.
truly Sup Forums has never been good, except maybe once -- when moot was man of the year, that was all right

Rick and Morty has the unique honor of being the only show worse than Sons of Anarchy

>Sup Forums has never been good
Spoken like a true newfag/ depressed oldfag. If you can't remember before people blatantly broke the rules and 9gag and reddit took shit, then you're trying to be hipster or lying to yourself. It wasn't a utopia, but it was definitely better and more fun to visit than now.

For me it is in the same bracket as Ed Edd and Eddy. Just that this show claim to be for an adult audience.

He's a troll. Everyone enjoys Rick and Morty. Some more than others but it's not a bad show. Some episodes are actually good the whole way through. You can't say that of Family Guy.

is this bait

word

your right bro that show is for faggots

Nice copy from a review.

imdb.com/title/tt1132124/reviews-14

He's dyslexic? We don't call that learning disabled anymore. That's the lable I got for being dyslexic back in the 90's and by the end of the 90's people who heard I was in the LD program at school assumed I was retarded because the nomenclature changed. It just didn't change in Kansas at the same rate. Now I forget what the term they use in school is, but it's not learning disabled. Now learning disabled is what they call kids with IQs boarding 70 or below.

>i type smart not normy style
>i dont look like tool

They're not even in the same category. It's like comparing Son's of Anarchy to Wonder Showzen.

yup, it's always fun to see if they can get wound up. the trick is to let them escalate, otherwise they just rage quit without anything fun happening

Did you even read my whole post you cancerous little fuck? I said Sup Forums has never been good, but it was proportionally better. I've been coming here longer than i care to admit and i'm not the married oldfag. I'm a realistic oldfag who admits that Sup Forums was better, but never as great as the newfags like to pretend. It's ageism really, but the worst aspect is they weren't even around. The board moved slower so gets were easier to predict, but on the flip side retarded threads hung around longer. The difference is the OC and raids were absolute gold. The kind of lulz where you were literally crying it was so great and it made the fact that you hung out in this cesspool all worthwhile.

My entire life I thought that the worst show I would have ever had to go through the displeasure of being aware of was Sons of Anarchy. I had reconciled myself to this fact and come to peace with it.

....and then Rick and Morty came out.

people keep shitting on rick and morty cause they think its a nihilist show and the fanbase is bad.

the fan base is bad, but the show is obviously trying to argue against nihilism.

the fucking thing is made by the same dude who made community. its a heavily woke show made by people who understand actual psychology (in contrast to what is considered psychology in academia and in millenial circles nowadays).

yes it caters to new-atheist cringe-fests. but thats cause they're trying to target them to teach them.

XRA fans are even more obnoxious than the average "I watch R&M I'm so smart" fans.

Enjoy that dumb random ramblings if you want but shut your hole.

You have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.
The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated morons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.
The reason you hate this show is purely because they hired female writers.
You ignore that R&M is actually pretty GOAT. I don't just mean that R&M is the greatest television show of all time, it's also the greatest thing to air on television, period. It is the greatest work of comedy, no, fiction ever produced.
Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon make Plato and Aristotle look like Trump and Pence with their philisophical storytelling. I'm convinced they are both geniuses.
This show is extremely funny, and most of the humor is very intelligent. You need an iq of 120 to fully appreciate this show, and if you don't, you are obviously just too stupid to understand the high-brow, subtle, philisophical work of genius that is Rick and Morty.

Nah honestly I kinda skimmed through it while watching Rick and Morty. Mainly caught the whole "Sup Forums was never good" and thought "Oh boy here we go"

But you're right, it was "better before".

Do people who watch rick and morty think that they need to be smart to understand it?

Is this for real?

Hahaha obvious troll. You don't have to be smart to watch rick and morty. Go out and look at the sun you tard.

hahahahah that show with the idiot birdman is such mediocrity

Really? No wonder I like Rick and Morty, Community is fucking awesome.

odd -- I like R&M, but i consider it a fun low-brow diversion, like beavus and butthead, or invader zim -- people consider R&M 'smart? wow-- I guess I'm out of touch

The only conclusion about nihilism that you can take from the show is that the only nihilist is unhappy and depressed.

Flash news.

obvious troll. there's no comparison

Don't compare this crap to Beavis and Butthead!!!!!!!!!