Ask a woman who just cheated on her boyfriend with a kid who looked like him from the past, anything

Ask a woman who just cheated on her boyfriend with a kid who looked like him from the past, anything.

Did it hurt?

What did he look like?

Did he come in your birth canal?

tits or gtfo

Why? Also do you feel any shame

How old was the kid

Choice of pic indicates this is definitely bulshit

>Post anime on anime imageboard
"OMG WHY U POST THAT PIC!111!!"

He looked like my boyfriend, only much younger.

No.

Because seeing him made me want to take advantage of him. I suppose I do feel some shame.

Cool. We men like to sniff their butts. Would you want to sniff his?

I don't know whether to go after you on the overreaction or the fact that you think Sup Forums is for anime...

how old are you?

It's okay Ryoko we all know about Yosho.

Not really my thing, to be honest.

I wish I was Ryoko...

Who doesn't wish they were Ryoko?

Enjoy yourself?

What type of underwear did the boy have?

Idiots.

I did, yeah. Though now I feel kind of... odd. Like. I love my boyfriend and all, but I like jailbait WAY more than the man body he has now. Its a shame, he was so adorable 15 years ago.

Boxers, with some writing on them. Don't remember what they said.

Would you want to diaper the boy?

Did your boy cum super fast? Think you are going to do it again?

What positions he fuck you?
and he fuck you good?

Probably not.

he had trouble getting it up at first. Nerves, it can happen. Afterwards he lasted a couple minutes before I squeeze the first one out.

He wanted to go home after that. HA!

I fucked him.

What did you enjoy the most out of it?

In what position you worked that dick? ;)

also post your pic?

>I fucked him
11/10

This entire site is built upon anime, newfriend. Ever wonder why Sup Forums=random?

Santanic trips of truth.

>666
ohshitnigga

Honestly? The whimpering.

I gave him a hand job from behind, then I lubed his pucker hole for most of the rest of the encounter.

And I'm not so stupid to post my pic here, when I a telling of these misdeeds. You can ask girls for tits. I'm too old for that rule to apply anymore.

Nice trips, Satan!

Yipee. This thread was as uninteresting as i thought it would be.

Good for you, try asking better questions next time, dip.

So give us the greentext of what went down and wimpering? Really?!

Fucking pedo

Shut your ass up user. U just mad that an older woman didnt take your vcard when you were that age

what.. so you lubed the ass to dildo it
or something?

also this

post feet

took you long enough

fuck off with your double standards.

No i will not. Every 15 yo boy, that isnt a fag, wants to fuck a much older woman. This is a fact and I'm not saying this bitch shouldnt be jailed for what she has done

fuck me im 17

Strap-on, actually. Don't worry, I didn't use a big one. It was his first time. Though I don't intend for it to be his last.

>Be.... me.
>Feeling nostalgic for my younger years. Took first V-card when I was 22.
>Want to do it again.
>Boyfriend going with family to go see the eclipse... decided to opt out, use work as a viable excuse.
>Work in a coffee shop as a manager. Kids in and out all the time, know several by name, and their usuals.
>One boy caught my eye months ago, looks just about like my boyfriend did 15 years ago.
>He is always alone, always orders a hot chocolate instead of coffee.
>Over time I learned that he lives with his older sister, who he hates but has no other family so he is stuck with her until he is 18.
>Today he is bummed because she went to see the eclipse out of state with friends, didn't even bother asking him if he wanted to tag along.
>I use this as an excuse to ask if he wants a ride home or not (His sister always picked him up after work at our shop.)
>He graciously accepts.
>Don't even bother taking him to his place, go straight to mine.
>He asks what we are doing here, seems nervous.
>I don't even bother telling him anything. I have experience with boys his age who act like him, he'll fall in line no matter what.
>Take him by the hand and march him straight to my room.
>He complains, I ignore him.
>Lock the door behind us.
>Shove him down onto my bed.
>Begin to remove my work cloths... wait, no, this might be kinkier if I leave them on.
>Make him remove his cloths.
>He wants to go home.
>TooBad.jpg
>Let him touch my tits and ass until he feels better about the situation.
>Take off his pants.
>Get behind him and jerk him off.
>It takes longer than usual for him to get hard, but we eventually make it.
>He whimpers as he cums.
>With his pants around his ankles I shove him forward again, face down on my bed, where he stays as he recovers.
>Go to closet and extract smaller strap on and lube.
>cont?

Fuck yes cont

Wow... I hope this is fake... that kid is already unstable with family problems and some troll woman from a coffee shop rapes him.... that kid is now fucked.... what the hell man....

White knight wimp.

Too old, do not want.

>Not much to continue with, honestly.
>He thinks I'm playing with his ass, before I start probing.
>He complains and I tell him to zip it, just relax and I'll let him do me next.
>He shuts up but is whimpering as I make progress further and further into his butt hole.
>After much work and coaxing him, I'm in!
>Plow heaven! Sweet boy pussy!
>The faster I go the more he is crying aloud.
>Don't tell him to shut up.
>"Ms. user please! It hurts!"
>"Good!"
>Eventually stop when my hips get tired.
>After much panting he is slightly sobbing and asks if he could go home now...
>Nope.
>He is still with me, but asleep. Good cuddler. I'm going to sleep well tonight.

Eh, he's OK now. Said thank you and everything. I'm going to let him fuck me tomorrow, get rid of all that pent up frustration over his situation.

did your boyfriend go out of town for the eclipse or do you not live together?

was this a first or do you fuck jailbait often?

Did he cum when you fucked him?

We live together, and he is currently a couple states away. Same as little user's big sister.

On occasion. I first met my current boyfriend when he was twelve, fucked him when he was 13 (I was 22... or 23? we are a decade apart.) Lost track of him for a number of years, then he found me again and things just sort of fell into place.

Oh yeah! Forgot to mention! I had him jerking himself off as I fucked him. So yes, eventually he came.

Just give the jailbait some pussy next time and give it good , it'll be a little less weird for him :)

When you let him fuck you tomorrow will you let him cum inside you as a reward for being such a good boy?

That's boring though. And what about what I want? I did this more for me than for him.

Maybe, I am on the pill. Want to shower with him first though, reenact a couple encounters I had with the BF when he was a kid. And I will probably call him by the BF's name too, just to make things a little extra weird for him.

You sound like a nutcase. Please don't hurt anybody, mentally or physically.

>I did this more for me than for him
Yes, that's usually how rape works

Well if thats how you are gonna roll with this then you should get on top of him and fuck his brains out and when he is about ready to cum scream your bfs name as loud as you can

These

You don't seem like a very good human being.
You just want to use people, ?

so he knows your name, knows where you live and knows where you work
What's the escape plan when the cops get involved?

She shouldn't need one if the kid is as normal as every other 15 year old boy. Hell when I was 15 I would've killed to have my v-card taken by an older woman. 15 year olds don't really care where the pussy comes from, they just want pussy. Unless they're faggots.

I am 40 years of age, caucasian male from Europe. My heritage is strong and pure. My looks, instincts, knowledge, and strength is 100% pure and 100% lethal. I am looking for a worthy female with strong genes, beauty and smarts. To join me - to experience the totality eclipse in Oregon. Exact place not set. If we have chemistry, I would like for us to make love while the eclipse is happening. When totality occurs, we will have simultaneous orgasms and we will conceive a child that will be on the next level of human evolution. We will make love together, with me and my penis directed towards the sun. Everything will be aligned in the local universe. Both of our cosmic orgasmic energy will be aligned with the planets. In a brief moment of ecstacy, we will understand everything, and together, create a new universe. Full of love.... You must like cats. Drugs are OK. Nitrous Oxide while we climax and experience totality and conception, is OK with me.

>reads a thread about a woman raping a kid
>asks if she just wants to use people

I dunno about you, but I didn't want to lose my v-card at 15 by a 40 year old fucking me in the ass.
Plus its not like the kid ever gets help. He tells someone who tells someone who tells the cops.

This and the fact that she fucked him in the ass means he is HIGHLY unlikely to do anything about this. What 15yo kid wants his friends to know he got fucked in the ass

Bloo bloo bloo! Where do you think you are? Too late for that anyway. I like to fuck with them both mentally and physically, makes me feel more in control of... well, everything!

No, it better to do it in small, casual doses. Be nibbling his ear and tell him how much I love being with my little user. While jerking him off tell him "You ready to cum user? Huh?!"
While falling into dilapidation as I fuck him keep saying user's name. Maybe even say something like, "I've missed you user!" or "Don't ever leave me again, user!" His face is going to be priceless!

Come on, they are barely people as it is.

see and Yuck.

They never tell, ever.

Sure but if you take away the butt sex you are left with a wet dream for a young lad

I take it you're a type of person who lacks control in every other facet of their life.

"take away the butt sex"
Butt sex was most of the greentext, he didn't even get any pussy

Or, you know, a lying faggot like every other OP in existence.

if you take away the butt sex, you're left with a kidnapping and a handjob. I guess my teen wet dreams were more creative and consensual.

Doesn't really matter when you're getting wicked hot jailbait boipussy. Also the kid got a fucking handjob. If she does this often she'll please quite a few young teens.

/thread

He got a handjob. Good enough in my book.

My thoughts exactly

why the hell are you giving this weeaboo slut attention without tits you mother fucking cucks

sage goes in every field fuck you

That's a sad, sad book, friend

Well, I wanna tell you to not rape the kid, but it's clearly not gonna work. So tell me, what were his dick and boipussy like? Tight?

You fags know the rules tits or GTFO

fake and gay

>only wants greentext

Who gives a fuck. Just kys.

any more wild green text stories?

Hope you fucking die soon

Hello Mods. I would like it if you would ban OP.

Eh, kinda. Sometimes I just like being in a position of power. Sometimes I just want a thrill. And wanna know something else? Its not as uncommon as you might think.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.

Can't get too greedy though. The right sort of personality and demeanor is necessary.

Looks like there was more than one butthurt fag tonight!

Dick was clean, smooth, and average in length. Playing with it right now as he snoozes. Boipussy was tight, puckering, and wet! His smooth little butt cheeks were fun to play with too. He was just so responsive! God!... I've missed this... miss when the BF was this age though, before he grew up and asked me out... I'm feeling kinda down right now, to be honest.

Like... I'm getting older, you know? Middle aged, but all I can think about was when I was young and on the prowl. It was easier back then, and no one cared because they were boys. Now everyone is all concerned about how this will fuck em up! Or that anyone who does this must be a monster! But I'm just... It was so much more simple when Trice was a kid, and he would just visit my trailer from time to time.

I'm going to sleep. Busy schedule tomorrow and all.

>visit my trailer
>trailer
all makes sense now

Pretty sure it's normal OP, noone wants to age. You just gotta make sure you've got something other than your previous looks to take with you.
Otherwise you'll have nothing.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

Who's Trice?

>Sometimes I just like being in a position of power
Yeah, I figured. It's like the reverse of when white collared bitches want to be choked and slapped when getting fucked. When you have too much control in your life, you want to lose it in sex. When you have no control in your life, you want to gain it with sex. Common shit.

this.

not only is op a confirmed whore, she's demanding attention.

>inb4 soon a greentext from a boy who got raped by some female shop worker "a few years ago" is posted
Like, I'm waiting.

I'd loved to have been fucked like that as a boy...

But by a man, not some trashy old woman.

Confirmed dumpster troll
>no boy's fantasy
Really hope this kid tells someone tomorrow

pedophile... cheater... rapist... low wage job... old... trailer trash... no boobs...

there's not a single redeeming quality to this bitch

No there's one, she's using birth control. If she didnt she might pollute the gene pool some more

Any more stories of previous adventures OP?