cnn(.)com/2015/08/26/us/virginia-shooting-wdbj/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lets get this going !

Bump

That turnaround tho

brazilian paradise

Uma Delicia

Obviously faked, 3 bullets doesn't put her down? Don't think so! Also don't see bullet holes of red or her pasty ass skin

Real. Reporter chick and cameraman died. There were news reports.

cnn(.)com/2015/08/26/us/virginia-shooting-wdbj/index.html

real cunt

oooo boy ive never felt so alllliiivvveeee

This isn't call of duty kid.

just paste it next time. you're not gonna get banned for a link.

it wont let me send it. says its spam

You know if you shoot someone there's a chance it can miss the vital organs.

I think the highest survived bullet count is like 21, which were everywhere. His neck, torso, head, arms and legs.

weird. I've pasted plenty of different links from different sites, haven't seen that.

sauce?

probably on some watch list lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexico

i think they just eat it raw

What a jerk. Why would you do something like that?

You know, karma's a bitch sometimes. He deserved to reflect his fucking mistake.

What, why the fuck did he do that?

Some people are idiots.

Bullets don't automatically generate damage in specific ways. Game designers use the design you are accustomed to in order to give people a consistent experience, it is not an actual simulation of reality.

Injuries that can kill you won't always put you down right away or change how you are moving immediately.

The effects of bullets on people will vary widly by a wide range of factors. It is possible for some high velocity rounds to pass through someone without transferring much kinetic energy. If you don't hit skeletal structure you may not see immediate effects. Even vital organ hits can take a few moments to take effect. A lot will depend on the condition and response of the target as well. Adrenaline and shock can make some amazing things happen.

damn thats hardcore. wonder if it realized those were its guts

>when dumb faggots think real life is like movies and video games

Damn, this dude is really bad at robbing stores

just imagine someone comes into that half way through. That guy would get his ass kicked by a group of people just for defending himself.

If he was trying to rob his own life from himself... he was actually pretty good.

Wow. Shills hopped all over that comment.

Lol.

la zorra la weĆ”

Anybody got the one of the guy getting his ears chopped off and being forced to eat them?

I dont know what happened but my guess is he was trying to black mail them into giving him money.

Never try to take the fat kids food

10/10. gunfags are the easiest/funniest to troll, almost sad really

He's not really defending him self. She was no threat to him at all. She was being a giant annoying cunt, but she was probably trying to get him to hit her. She won when he lost it and went at her.

That's on venezuela?

Thai

Dumb bitch deserved it.

'fuck, fuck, fuck, shit, fuck'

Yeah, but she probably got a fat pay check out of it and the dude was likely sent to jail for it, and pretty much fucked up his life forever.

i will never watch this one. never

I guess these are all I have that can be posted on Sup Forums, sorry boys

>all i have that can be posted on Sup Forums
what do you have that can't?

Pitbull attack videos, niggers getting electrocuted. Maybe some rando shit is small enough

he had a thing for kids with glasses apparently

japan?

America. This was the most recent one.

Mexico

they all looked asian at first

Pretty sure it mexico not usa

Man that is a subtle rekt, did he make it or did he die?

shoryuken

lmaoing @ them all starting to run after he shoots himself but just sitting there while he reloads

Shitty b8

yeah hahahaha fucking kids, always not knowing thing because they've existed for a shorter time than adults.

kinda seems fake... idk though

Funky tooowwwwwwn

Mfw.jpg got to go listen to that now

is that real? they didnt hide their faces and she didnt seem to give a fuck while being strangled

what happened?

Go ahead and hit a women in "self defense". No matter how much she attacked you, no matter how long you held out, and no matter how much of it was on tape. You hit back and you are fucked forever.

Is tosh.0 still on air?

Fake and gay.

you know how I know thats fake, if it was real every single news organisation would have had it running while screaming YES this fits the narrative we are pushing perfectly.

My guess is they pull her down and fuck her, shes like one of those jews that love nazi roleplay

they reset her

Monterrey, Mexico

go fundme for a victim gofundme dotcom slash 49l4x3c
>She and her friends were walking on the sidewalk when the vehicle crashed into the crowd and another vehicle. Allie, with no hesitation, ran to the car to try to start pulling injured people out of the road. She assumed this was a terrible accident, but as she reached the trunk of the car the driver immediately switched to reverse and hit her

lost