Why do niggers think it's acceptable to assault someone over a word?

Why do niggers think it's acceptable to assault someone over a word? youtube.com/watch?v=_h9qx8CLc3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YFDRg2iFGMU
mobile.twitter.com/aleeyah405
youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k
youtu.be/JtaENF-ijC4
youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z-jZKN7UHo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they're niggers

poor aleeyah kek

They lack inhibitors that superior races do. Of course, there is a limit to how much abuse one can take from an instigator, it's just that niggers are easy to trigger because of their perpetual victim complex.

She beat up another white girl (can't find the vid). She also threatens white girls over Twitter all the time and brags about beating white bitches.

of course a nigger being mad at the first amendment

>Niggers
>Think

Pick one

slavery

Tf? Is that her?

HAHAHA WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=YFDRg2iFGMU

Not the same grill

Because it is.

The first amendment guarantees you freedom of speech from the GOVERNMENT. It means some fat pig can't arrest you for the sign you're holding. The pigs work around it though, like they do with all amendments. They will just make some shit up like they saw you illegally cross the street or step off the sidewalk for a second and then arrest you for "resisting arrest" when you don't put your hands behind your back quick enough.

The first amendment doesn't guarantee you the right to go around saying things to people that will likely initiate a violent confrontation. If it did people could walk around calling people cocksuckers and pieces of shit. "HEY YOU COCKSUCKER, MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF MY WAY. I'M WALKING HERE!" Sure, you might legally have a right to say this shit (if the pigs don't feel like bothering you that is), but you're likely going to say that shit to someone eventually who will throw a punch at your nose.

Learn what freedom of speech means ya dipshits.

You know that assault is illegal, right? You're just a fat virgin who's trying to act bad ass on a Korean stamp collecting imageboard.

Yes, it is. Kek

I'm white and I'd slap someone for calling me a racial slur.

Mainly because I'm not a fag, lacking testosterone.

I can both physically smash you, as well as intellectually smash you and I will get more pleasure out of physically smashing someone. Beta, low test faggots will never understand and I don't expect you to.

Being brought up in an environment that listens to rap music constantly, I'm pretty sure that black could easily verbally whoop that white girl, but instead she chose to whoop her physically. Why? Because she could and it is more enjoyable.

Info on this bitch and let Sup Forums handle it

> forgot about the precedent of "fightin words"

some statements are considered ample cause for justifiable use of force

examples:
i know where you live
you wont see me comin
i'm gonna kill you
etc etc etc

calling some specially proitected persons a name also "justifies" their assaults

white guy calls nigger a nigger = justified assault
nigger calls white guy ANYTHING he can think of =/= justified assault

fag gets called a faggot = justified assault
fag calls you a "filthy breeder" =/= justified assault

etc etc etc

Here's her Twitter. Also look in the comment section of op's link to find more. This is all I'll post so I don't get banned for 2 weeks. mobile.twitter.com/aleeyah405

>Calling someone a mean name legally justifies assault

> implying a nigger could "verbally whoop" anyone

lame insults and self-agrandizing boasts over a shitty sampled beat doesnt win an argument.

almost all "battle rappers" spend their free time writing down their gibberish and it's still LAME rote shit that was played out in 1990

"yo mama" snaps only seem clever the first time you hear them, but they are all recycled bullshit

the only good battle raps
youtube.com/watch?v=zn7-fVtT16k

>black guy calls white guy cracka
>white guy wipes the floor with black guys face
>"white violence is out of control and whites need to be held accountable."

you just cant win

I'm just saying, she could easily comeback with some snarky remark, but she chose to whoop her ass instead. Simply because she could.

I don't expect low test, 'intellectual' types on here to understand.

youtu.be/JtaENF-ijC4

you gotta trigger the nigger WITHOUT saying anything "rayciss" until he throws the first swing.

once he does that, you can whip his ass like it's 1799

talk about his momma (sure fire triggering for 9 of 10 niggers)
talk shit about his clothes
point out that he stinks

NEVER take your eyes off the nig, if you look away he will 'steal on yo face" and then act like it's over

Protip: niggers actually believe that if they hit you then back away, youll be breaking the law when you beat them down

seriously.
they think they can "steal on yo face" then throw their hands up and back off, at which point they are "no longer a threat" so you have to walk away (so they can rabbit punch you from behind)

this is actually what niggers believe.
it is not true.

Go back to >>>/reddit/ with your dumb fuck double standards.

Well, let's face it, you probably know how it feels when you intellectually destroy someone (a liberal for example). It feels good doesn't it? Physically destroying someone feels even better.

But you wouldn't know that feel.

Because they're Homo Erectus and their mental capacities only understand violence.

No I'm not joking about black people being Homo Erectus.

Of course this is in Tampa.

Do you think Trump would be willing to neutron bomb Florida if we let him have it as his kingdom after his terms are up?

Homo Erectus are extinct, you retard.

eh, fuck niggers and fuck her. don't call a nigger a nigger if you aren't locked and loaded or prepared to beat some ass. dumb bitch learned her lesson i hope.

I remember this
lol how is she doing now?

Smart person psychologically bashes weak minded person using their wits.

Is that fair?

Strong person physically dominates weaker person.

Is that fair?

Was that magnificent pose just interrupted by a karate chop to the neck?

Yeah, dingus.
We've evolved.
Now we're all Homo Sexuals.

suck my nuts nigel.
i know your mouth is tired from prepping mustafa, but if you have the strength to bleat out suck plaintive and pathetic insults, you have the stamina to suck one more cock.

lmfao she looks like complete and total shit.

What went wrong?

I'm trying to do nofap man, you can't tempt me like that

Look at her Twitter. Every other week she's threatening some white girl. She's milking the shit out of her first viral video. I'm honestly shocked she wasn't arrested. She's constantly making threats of violence, and has openly admitted to commiting multiple assaults.

Niggers have no impulse control.
Look at Mestizos.
No IQ, high traditional and family restriction. Some crime but for the most part they straighten out or handle it.

Revolting

They are ahnimahls

you're not ready for Sup Forums if you can't detect sarcasm at this level

Fuck off to tumblr Faggot.

It's worth noting that they, niggers, muslims and the left are getting their way. Violence works, we need to start using it.

Low IQ. They are fine as housepets, but become feral when allowed to roam in packs.

They also think its ok to bite someone like an animal, and god forbid you fight back- they scream "you assaulted me!"

youtube.com/watch?v=UFkjq4wmYwI

They're not extinct if their descendents live

No wonder they are allegedly getting shot all the time.

Minions.

Retard posts anonymously on an image board safe from being called out IRL.

Is that fair?

>I'm white
Not according to your flag.

It's only fair if they deserve it. Obviously you don't go out of your way just to prove your superiority. That makes you look like a cunt.

Jeb is out of control.

It is confirmed that there are traces of homo neanderthals in modern humans, but that doesn't make them neanderthals. I don't know about homo erectus, however.

>say's the American

Plz, m8. Don't go there.

It's fucked up that blacks actual do this. Like not even joking why does this happen? No one ever sees it either.

The better question is: Why would a white person go near/talk to a nigger? If a white person do that them they are asking for a beating. Just isole the damn dirty apes.

I'm not the one pretending to be white m8y

All I need

77.7% vs 81.9%. Wow. You guys sure are way, way whiter.

heh i accidentily went on /po/ recently. didnt even realize it was a board

I honestly don't care if you believe me or not.

The fact that your denying I'm white proves that you're just used to different kind of white people (the weak American kind)

Sheboon went to her house iirc

>white woman

Who cares?

I get it, words start the ultimate anger in them.

America is 60% white, you must be including
Hispanic """""white""""". They are the last country on here to talk about whiteness.

>this is what muhammad actually believes

I don't care how white my country is.

>put your hands on your hips and talk shit
>get hit
>WAHHH WHY DO CONSEQUENCES EXIST FOR ACTIONS

If the nigger was a white kid you would be defending him.

this pic just happened

fucking kek

Because in that scenario, he would have been in the right.

Canada is the next cuck state unfortunately, at least Vancouver gets good immigrants but Montreal and Toronto are like bad versions of NYC.

Poor impulse control, combined with lack of vision of future consequences (shortsightedness). And a hair-trigger fight or flight response brought on by lack of nurturing as children, making them semi-feral beings.

What's with you underage children thinking Sup Forums is your personal army?

Oh, right. It's summer.

I don't understand. You know this is Sup Forums, right?

No, we wouldn't you stupid fuck. We would condem him for nigger tier behavior. Attacking someone over words is the height of degeneracy. But I understand that you have to look tough in front of your internet buddies.

Do you not know that the Supreme Court has interpreted that amendment further than just that?

I am, but we use an entirely different paradigm.

Edgy

> Vancouver
> Good

420 blaze it.

Whatever you say, pal.

>Sup Forums

The place where supposed white people come to laugh at other white peoples problems?

tampa is a shithole and so is florida

Are you even out of high school? This is the dumbest thing I've read in a long time.

timestamped sharpie up the pooper if you're so white

talk shit get hit

because unlike in the white world where everything is up for debate or compromise if you step out of line on the streets you get put back in your place.

Dumbass, actions have consequences.

kek'ed

>brit fag
>weak white Americans
>autism

Fuckin kek

>Words are actions now
Wew lad

Vid ends, see this other link;

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z-jZKN7UHo

FUCKING NIGGERS!

REEEEEEEE!

QUADS

>I don't care how white my country is.

top b8 m8 9/10

You can't possibly this stupid.

Oh wait.

Yes, they do; but acting like a nigger shouldn't be tolerated just because actions have consequences.

Where did I say everyone here is my personal army but quite a few user's here enjoy this you upset about something user? Kek

Are you a shut in?