Be me

>be me
>just turned 15
>dad has smoked my entire life
>over time i developed a taste for the smell of cigarettes
>i get off on rebelling and breaking the rules in small amounts
>only ever smoked once, the weed fucked up my throat and i didnt like it
>if my dad ever caught me smoking anything i'd litterally die
>always wanted to try cigarettes, found a pack of them lying under the couch that my dad must have lost
>smoke 1 a day for a while
>run out
>no way of getting more cause im broke
>now im addicted
>fuckme.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gcosBFS7lA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1 a day and now you're addicted? Go fuck yourself little kid.

im 6 foot and weigh 130something if that makes it any better

Underage b&

>weed fucked up my throat
lmao youre a fucking pussy

No, it doesn't. Also, your underage ban is showing

u just ruined ur whole life good luck kiddo

One a day? Bitch please tell me when youre going through at least half a pack a day and a case of beer a day then tell me youre addicted

420 blaze it, faggot!

You aren't addicted until you're rolling your own to mitigate the cost

>be me
>dad smoked my entire life
>used to steal his cigs and hide or destroy them
>told him I didn't have to listen to him because he was a smoker
just an excuse, but a good one
>never smoked because I'm not a fucking idiot
>still hate smokers

This

That is a good point

never touched one before in my life before these shenanigans

and my family is really strict and conservative so i like the taboo sneaking behind their back sorta thing
if anything thats why i started smoking not because of the actual cigarette

so im good then?

I just like how he referred to it as "the weed"

> one a day
> addicted
These are the same kids who complain their parents hate them because they'll only buy them 6 fidget spinners not 7

enjoy your three year ban

lmao im a retard i guess

if you "get off on rebelling," why don't you rebel against smoking? like right now while you're used to only one a day?

but how do you fags know this isnt bait

This

youtu.be/gcosBFS7lA8

don't be like your idiot dad who probably started by stealing smokes when he was your age.

Kek, how weakminded are you, to get actually hooked on cigs.

I smoked some at parties sometimes, its fun when drinking. But all in moderation.

Same with drinking, do it slow, enjoy the good vibes, dont ruin your day by drinking til you puke and blackout.

I learned my lesson after 2 times of overdoing it til blackout.

Just use your brain and get some control
>use drugs wisely, dont be their bitch.

>broke
Grow your own and sell it. A mental patient could take care of one of those plants if they really wanted to, so you shouldn't be far off.

what, tobacco?
how the fuck

I was implying pot, you cunt.

the greentext isn't about pot you fucking spastic

Kek, I knew an old guy who did this.

>got cancer
>beat cancer
>kept smoking
>started doing meth
>got cancer again
>beat cancer again
>kept smoking and doing meth
>get in a bike wreck
>severe brain damage
>can't walk, can't talk
>retrains himself to be functioning factory worker
>dies of cancer

if i had beat cancer twice i'd feel invincible too

Buy tabacco and roll the cigs yourself.
Buy clean, natural tabacco, or whatever its called. Just do some research and look for tabaccos with as little added chemicals as possible.
They ad stuff to cigs to make them taste better.
Dont smoke that shit, it will be a lot more harmful than smoking "clean" tabacco.

this

sounds like alot of work.
i think im just gonna start smoking weed afterschool or some shit since i prefer the high
maybe the last time i smoked it the blunt was fucked up or some shit cause i dont think it should have felt like that lol

"the weed fucked up my throat" makes sense in context though

Except it's nothing to do with will power, each person is very much susceptible to addiction through differing levels of exposure.

Although 1 cig a day is unlikely to get you hooked.

But you're right with drinking, it's more about knowing your limits rather than going slow imo

no shit. blunts are unfiltered pot wrapped in a fucking cigar wrap. that's the harshest shit you could possibly smoke.

It's not clean, Jesus fuck. Take it from a Brit (90% of smokers here smoke rollies), it's not healthier. The tobacco contains more tar and it's ten fold cheaper so you tend to smoke more.

Forgot to add:

Smoking regularly is bad for your blood vessels, so you will have problems getting your dick up.
So dont be a dumb fag and smoke cigars, (you dont inhale them, just puff)
If you want to smoke on parties, then you can get small cigars, like cigs in size, but brown.

seriously. rebel against the tobacco corporations while you still can. don't be their bitch for the rest of your life like your dad.

Tanner?

Don't listen to these edgelords.
You're addicted if you crave it and can't stop.

I also didnt get high on my first few joints, just had some nicotine kicks.

Dont smoke it daily, it will make you passive, lazy and numb you down eventually.

Not to mention most bluntwrap-type tobacco is the lowest grade you can get. Meaning it can be filthy, decaying, covered in shit, and they just rinse it off, add their chemical preservatives and roll it up.

That's why I haven't smoked blunts in years. Even cigarettes are higher quality tobacco.

fuck you. i know you're trolling but this kid is impressionable.

there are different stages of addiction and OP is on the threshold.

I agree on the exposure thing.
But still, i think everybody can develope the willpower to stop smoking.

Can confirm, there's no such thing as a "clean" rolling tobacco. There's herbal alternatives, but they aren't tobacco and they smoke a lot rougher with pretty much no gain - pretty good if you wanna smoke weed for the high and not have the tar and higher levels of nicotine in normal tobacco.

>be me
>not be retarded
>never smoke anything

the end
Also underage b&

There are def tabaccos that contain less additives. Im not educated on the topic, but im sure there must be some better options to buy.
I see the point on smoking more of it, cause its cheaper.

Well, maybe there is some hippy bio tabacco out there that costs more, since the supply of it is low. If so, then maybe one would smoke less, due to its price.

Yeah, it's like an abo telling you to sniff Avgas instead of regular 95 octane because it's better.

>it's still highly toxic and it'll still kill you.

For sure people can stop, but I don't think you can ever know what will be the amount to get addicted. Plus if you're the guy that posted originally, then I can say it's so different social smoking. I only social smoked for ages, and you could chain smoke at a party and not want one at all outside of that, but if it just starts becoming that is part of your routine then it's super easy to get hooked. You don't even see it as a bad thing and there's such a fuzzy line in your mind on whether you are getting cravings or if it's just because you are used to smoking regularly.

Any info on cigars? I smoke them rarely, so i dont worry about it. But is the tabacco in there pure?
I mean they are just leaves rolled up and held by a wrapper, soo...

"unfiltered pot", you've never prepared weed have you?

Still cut and mixed, high levels of nicotine and can keep you hooked - nicotine can still be absorbed through your mouth and cigars also give a higher risk of mouth cancer. (Obviously that's a bit extreme, but still something to think about).

Oh, yeah, i kinda forgot aboit the habit thing. But you are right. If it becomes a habit, youre hooked.
I had the same experience, smoked at parties, never craved smokes outside of social events. Then stopped doing it completely since my social surroindings became more and more smokefree.

Ok, thank you for the tip.
I guess ill read more on the tabacco topic some day.
I knew aboit the mouth cancer thing, but nice that you warned me tho.