FAKE NEWS

FAKE NEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

theredelephants.com/doxxed-list-every-single-antifa-member-released-
theguardian.com/science/video/2017/aug/22/tucker-carlson-trump-eclipse-fox-news-video
youtube.com/watch?v=tJMmkc2_WWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When being figuratively blind isn't enough

i love this man look at him

What a complete retard

I was gonna say he'll be our first handicapped President until I remembered FDR was in a wheelchair

This is the first mentally handicapped president though

I would've brought up W but at least the nigga can paint and run a state

Pretty sure that honor belonged to Bush Jr.

This user has a point, nigga can paint

Bush Jr is the Forrest Gump of Presidents
Trump is Simple Jack

So could Hitler.

when you look at the eclipse for a millisecond but the morons of the interwebs think you stared at it for hours.

and that nigga brought his country out of a depression
Just because Hitler was evil, it doesn't mean he wasn't a damn good leader

you gotta be real bad at painting to be kicked out of art school though...

>"The different style in which he drew human figures, however, the critic said, represented a profound uninterest in people"
Turns out he put his profound uninterest in people into the field of politics

The school's director was a fortune teller. Had Hitler remained in school and honed his latent Aryan skills, he would've challenged the likes of Michelangelo or van Gogh.

Yea hitler was actually kind of smart. If he would have actually listened to his generals and not been a drug addict, the outcome might of been a little different

>kind of smart
>not listened to his generals
>drug addict

" You know I'm like a smart person"
Says no smart person ever...

>kind of smart.
>gets addicted to drugs.

Imho is trump just an oversized child, the way he's constantly searching for approval for his bigotry killed even the last bit respect for that man that i had before the elections began.

To be fair to our beloved fuhrer, nazi germany invented amphetamines and there was no history to prove it was harmful.

HOLY FUCK TRUMP DID WHAT 50 MILLION OTHER PEOPLE DID SEVERAL TIMES DURING THE ECLIPSE HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER???!!!!

most drug addicts are above average intelligence. look it up.

triggered

Thats not a contradiction. Actually studies suggest that in the higher educational tier drug use is higher than in the lower tier.

Wrong

drug addicts spotted...

some intelligent people crave drug, that doesn't mean you are intelligent because you use drug...

Jep because intelligence =/= knowledge. We have an other way of thinking and learning. I suck at remembering sill my brain is able to understand the most complex problems. But that also means i can see behind the news and realize how fucked we are and that ladies and gentleman is the reason I smoke Pot, because if i weren't I would have left this world years ago.

Since I was intelligent before and started smoking to silence my thoughts, just to be able to live on, you're wrong.

Unless it's crack, amirite fellow racists?

The USA is run by a braindead. Good luck, amerifags.

>trump looks at the sun for literally 1 billionth of a second
>hurr durr he's a retard

Fake News

Meanwhile, in China

He's obviously not though, he managed to make himself a successful business and become a billionaire.

And he should have known that would happen. Every second of his public life is filmed. Keep making excuses this was retarded no matter how you spin it.

He managed to drive forty busineses against the wall and got himself out before shit hit the fan.

yea he certainly did not inherit any money

Still doesn't make him a retard if pulled out before shit hit the fan.

Trump is a major distraction. There's other shit going on in the world and the news focuses on Trump looking at the sun for a second.

You got to admire the chinese's dedication to this hoax...

So his business is also inheritence? You don't have to like him but you've gotta admit he did well.

>millisecond

Even a millisecond is burning your eyes, plus you won't see shit...

Kids learn that in school, but I guess he never went.

>brought his country out of a depression
>and into a war a lot of people didn't want
>and got his country demolished
>and got the value of deutschmarks down to pennies
>and put Germany into debt they're still feeling

If, by great leader, you mean being able to convince scared ignorant people he's doing the right thing, then sure.

I bet the lot of you newfags actually went outside to look at the fucking solar eclipse. Fucking normalfags didn't even fucking stay home. Get off Sup Forums you poser pieces of shit. Who gives a shit about a fucking shadow in front of the fucking sun? Goddamn, Moot, or that gook, whoever runs Sup Forums now oughta permanently ban the lot of you. FUCK YOU!

He was mentally ill and didn't know what was right for his people at all, yet still got them to rally behind him enough to get what he wanted... which is a fitting description for trump as well

This is funny

Someone needs to make a Virgin Eclipse Viewer and a Chad Eclipse Viewer (trump) meme.

>Trump is a major distraction. There's other shit going on in the world and the news focuses on Trump looking at the sun for a second.
You morons are distracting yourselves by paying attention to things that do not matter at all and we are taking advantage of your stupidity for capital gain.

Not to mention the rhetoric of nationalism and the general fear-mongering. I've heard him say,
"The murder rate is the highest its been in seventy years. Can you believe that? These are the things the media doesn't want to report on."

Despite the fact that the media would love to report on anything danger related. They can't because fact checkers would prove them wrong very quickly, and unlike the FUCKING PRESIDENT, they actually have to be accountable for their statements.

Please explain.

So you're saying nazis and cultural diversity are the same thing?

Are you kidding me? Did he really look at the sun?

What's an eight chan and why are they smarter than you? They doxxed antifa. theredelephants.com/doxxed-list-every-single-antifa-member-released- eight chan/

A scientist told him not to.

nazis want the white people to be diverse, particularly in all the shades of white

factcheck: definitley fake news

50 million retards sounds about right....

well, if that was the first retarded thing he did, you would have a point, but at this point......

this.
literally every living creature on this planet did that before

At some point he looked directly at the sun without glasses like a retard....not fake....sorry

Looking at the sun wasn't retarded though. You only go blind if you fucking stare at it.

If it's fake news, then why is the right-wing Fox News on video saying how looking directly into the sun during a solar eclipse is "impressive." Really says a lot.

theguardian.com/science/video/2017/aug/22/tucker-carlson-trump-eclipse-fox-news-video

Trumpcucks LUL

The retarded ones...sure

sure kid. you were standing right next to him.

Impressively retarded maybe

Looking at the sun during an eclipse even quickly can do damage to the cornea....look it up dummy...

wasnt he self taught and had taken it up after his presidency was over. like no prior art skills and shit

I can stare at the sun for like 30 seconds and im fine you tard, unless you have supersensitive eyes you'll be fine.

America, the best country when it come to elect retards

Republicans literally stare at the fucking dun lmao

I'm well aware of the facts faggot. It's no different to looking at the sun when there's no solar eclipse, except the part where you push yourself to look at it for longer because you want to see the eclipse.

I voted for bernie but okay.

Are you so retarded you have to stand next to someone to believe what you saw them do?

taking advantage of a millisecond letting it seem like he never used glasses is fake news.
everyone looks into the sun every now and then by accident or for whatever reason. no big deal. making people believe trump is too dumb to use those sunglasses, that is the fake story

Trump looked into the sun, and Fox News said it was "impressive."

even hitlers trips you are wrong. everyone does it at least by accident. it is not like you keep staring into the sun for minutes. so didn't trump do.

Again, another "false fact" dumbass....go learn something and stop pulling ideas out of your ass

Liar. Only a republican would be dumb enough to gawk at the sun like a fucking invalid. Just look at trump haha

fox is stupid, not trump. all the other leftist press did make a "trump being stupid" story of it.

Nice evidence dumbass.

Trumpcucks LUL

nobody said he never used glasses moron, they said he looked at the eclipse without them, which is not untrue....if you dip your dick in without the condom...then put it on, you aren't safe...

i didn't even vote for him. it just fucks me up how mass media is treating him. cheap fucks
if they wanna deal with him, they should keep the high class they claim to have

yeah right bro

They've literally shown both sides, one side says he's a dumbass for looking into the sun, the other side said it was impressive. You've simply just been trumpcucking. Basically, no one is doing anything differently, you all do what you do, just as Trump keeps doing dumb shit that he does.

When you are told it is unsafe to do something and purposefully do it....you are a retard.....if you argue that everyone does it as a defense you are even more of a retard....

Looking at the eclipse for a second isnt staring you mongoloid.

fake news is fake news. leaving things out of an event is lying too. i am sure your mum told you too just yesterday.

that is why it is fake news
he only looked for a second

You are the dumb ass too lazy to look up common knowledge

The fake news was Fox News saying it was impressive to look directly into the sun during a solar eclipse.

But the right-wing Fox News will be right-wing, the liberal CNN will be liberal, while the trumpcucks like you keep trumpcucking.

See:

>common knowledge
youtube.com/watch?v=tJMmkc2_WWo

Holy fuck he actually looked up and wasn't afraid, this is why he is my president.

Can't tell if being sarcastic or not old enough to vote yet.