HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fT5oy
twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775214981545467904
twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775226918228660224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary Clinton's body double (Theresa Barnwell) tweets and deletes a photo of her outside of Chelsea Clinton's apartment yesterday after the collapse ordeal

archive.is/fT5oy

In her most recent tweets she tries to cover it up and was condescending to people asking questions. Lip Sync Battle is in fact filmed in NYC (320 W. 66th street in New York City, same studio Dr. Oz, The View, and many others film at) not LA.

twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775214981545467904

twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775226918228660224

>Important

The fact that we know this really seems to piss off CTR, common responses include:

>"Because the whole point is to get us to look like loons by noticing an obviously shitty body double which inattentive normies STILL won't believe because muh NFL just started back up."

This makes zero sense as this is connected with her health. She could be bed-ridden or even dead while they may have this double who covered for her.

And sense when do we fucking care about fucking PR????

>"Forget the body double shit. Push the "Hillary is a diseased old cunt bound to die at any moment" narrative."

Old news now since the cat's out of the bag. Again, this IS connected with her health.

we /john carpenter film/ now

Television and film

Why is that so hard for this board

Would you laugh like that if it was your own mother back there?

Didn't think so, shitlord.

/x/ GONNA GIVE IT TO YAH

She's in perfect health remember?

My mother isn't an evil old hag trying to ruin the world. She's just a regular old hag.

oh shit
is hillary dead?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>twitter.com/teresa_barnwell/status/775226918228660224

>LAYERS UPON LIES

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Link?

bump

What's ironic is we're the only site that openly shits on Nolan's shitty movies.

Reminder a vote for Hilary is a vote to shut down Sup Forums

thats it. i didnt give a shit before but I'm voting trump now. fuck with bane posting and i will step up to bat.

kill yourself we faggot

the guy that walks in front of her is my favorite

he looks like he should be wearing a bowler hat

A 68 year old woman does not just have a bout with pneumonia. She does not get up half hour after collapsing being seemingly fine. It's actually more retarded to believe that this wasn't a body double

Make we.

>we
Some day you'll pay attention to the IP count in your hugbox.

actually there was no IP count when this board had taste

I like how the bald guy acts like it's business as usual and grabs a handful of carcass without a second thought.

as someone who works in a hospital, pneumonia is the beginning of the end for anyone over 65.

who will play him in the inevitable biopic

This. Anybody who thinks she bounced back from this is a fool

michael chiklis
not even her democrat overlords have faith she will bounce back
their scrambling to consider who to put in her place. doubt they'll choose sanders even if polls say he would win over trump. they've never liked sanders