Is America the most retarded country in the world?

Is America the most retarded country in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRVhCl02ssk
youtube.com/watch?v=BKHPTHx0ScQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ajkZAc9KQ0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No but their retards are the loudest

/thread

yes.

By far

No you are

seems so

WTF

Heard it was a fake. They got attacked by China and want to cover for it.
Ww3 has just started.

Good knowing you lads.

bout time

9/10, would kek again.

Yes

By association, because we run this whole shit, so is the world.

I think ppl pretend to be retarded. I fucking hope so

i think oats pretended to be foul, but they fail at it.

Well I don,'t really know I haven't had the pleasure to meet them all.

Fuck your oats! This is important shit kiddo

I've got a friend that is pretty fucking l33t
He seems to think it's Russia or China

who are really the retards here, the nation who has retarded populous or the rest of the world who lets it run it.

Yes

Holy shit. Check'em

"Fuck your oats!"?

You'll meet your ultimate fate by the crack of dawn, tomorrow, oat heresayer. You shall pay dearly for such warped behavior.

at least our warships dont still run on coal

youtube.com/watch?v=fRVhCl02ssk

sixx trips checked

Shut the fuck down ass face

Without a doubt

yeah, america is real retarded

Which country in America? There are quite a few

do you understand that map?

Pretty sure India is the most retarded

Is this image flipped? Or were the flags painted backwards because the artist was actually an autist.

>Asks which is the most retarded country
>Names a continent

They are no more retarded than anywhere else, we're just much more critical of them because of their position in the world.

Flat earthers in Britain doesn't mean a lot since Britains power is a lot less significant, flat earthers in America means it could become a standard since they're culture reaches every other country.

The crash is due to two things, all leading back to Obama. Lack of training, and horribly outdated equipment and poor maintenance.... All thanks to Obama and massive military budget cuts.

no, just #BLACKED

this. especially since i work in this shithole frankfurt

ive been to canada, jamacia, brasil, s. korea, japan, england, israel and czech republic and see a whole bunch of mcdonalds restraunts filled with non USA citizens. I'm assuming they go there to voice their grievances against the tyrannical superpower, not stuff their faces like the stereotyped people they rally against

Yes and I don't know why the fuck we haven't been nuked yet u keep waiting for it all to end

nice cherrypicking

England isn't Europe. See? Thats how retarded you are.

>Cherry picking
>Allows it for anti-U.S. ones
Kek

67% of men and 57% of women in the UK are overweight or obese according to new analysis of overweight and obesity data by IHME

Its part of the Europe retard, its just leaving the European union.

>Being this fucking autistic.
Yes, it actually is.

It has never been part of europe. It's just an island where ancient europeans put the stupid and ugly people so they didn't have to deal with them. Then later the vikings came and stole all of the remaining slightly good looking girls, and thats why the english are so fucking ugly.

fpbp

Glorious Russian Warships run on diesel!

There is no need to hide behind green emissionless atomic power when you have the brute might of the Russian floatilla!

Our enemies will see our great soot plumes in the distance and poop their pants in terror, run away like little girls!

I know that, moron. Still england isn't WHOLE europe. Everyone knows that they are ugly and stupid, but still not as stupid as the US americans.

England is a city in the country of Europe

I wonder how many canadas Alaska would be...

.5?

No possible chance you're actually that retarded.

Thats England, doesnt really count, right?

Apparently after the first crash the other ship's telemetry showed it just kept going as if nothing happened.....not a little weird?

ENGLAND IS MY CITY

I live here and I agree with this Statement. Companies and government allowing these parasites and mentally damaged people destroy and suck our country dry. Pathetic. Someone whines about a shirt design and the company issues a public apology, free clothing and tons of money. Wtf is that shit.

british girls, not even once

Not as long as there are countries governed by muslims.

Yes

I went to Belgium once. Beautiful city, really beautiful. It was the best.

Among developed countries yes.

But 3rd world countries are in a different league

Remember this video about Afghanistan :

youtube.com/watch?v=BKHPTHx0ScQ

youtube.com/watch?v=ajkZAc9KQ0c