Hey Sup Forums, need advice

Hey Sup Forums, need advice,

I've always been socially awkward partially due to my looks. What needs to be done to improve my appearance so i can have more luck getting girls etc. Brutal honestly is really appreciated. Pic is me btw

Kik: holdmyfries

grow beard, loose weight, once you get to a point where weight loss plateaus, start working out and building muscle. Also change ur mindset, don't be ashamed for your self or what you say.

work out, get ripped, profit
most important thing on that is to never loose motivation, keep going and at some point it'll work

Dont be a bitch. Also PayPal me money for a laptop for college. [email protected]

Well ,you can't compete with me. I'm 7 ft tall ,muscular ,220 lbs alpha male. I'm extremely masculine with 10/10 face ,nice facial hair ,strong jawline. I'm so happy that I wasn't born as a loser like you. Also I never had any problems with girls. I just fucked one chick one hour ago.

I agree with
Get a better body and do something to make the bottom half of your face look longer (beard?) and the top half look shorter (ditch the Conan hair). You got a 5-head thing going on atm.

Also get good at something. Anything not weird or nerdy will do, hiking, biking, building things, etc. You will have more confidence and carry yourself better if you are good at something. It also gives you something to talk about when girls ask you about yourself, and makes you more memorable

With the exception of the fag projecting his emperor God delusion, also keep your hair short. You have a tall forehead. Long hair makes your face appear soft. Change your attitude, man, no one likes men with bitch tits.

Have a stronger and more confident personality, women don't like insecure dudes, and work out. You don't need to do anything crazy for a diet, just eat less of what you already do while maintaining a healthy amount (this doesn't mean eat like total shit though). Work daily cardio and muscle building exercises into your schedule. Give it a year or so, maybe less, and then enjoy some pussy.

Nothing is really wrong with your appearance. It's probably your personality. That beer gut isn't going to get any panties wet enough to ignore your shitty personality like my body does for me.

So pick your route and do it.

Was gonna type out something but just saw this post- user here has summed it up perfectly.

Also get yourself confident around chicks. You have to put yourself out there and get out of your comfort zone. Talk, smile, try interact with women- Not in a rapey way, of course that shits never gonna fly. but on a day when youve dressed yourself up and are feeling confident hold a chicks gaze. Work at it OP.

Fuck I'm tired, have so much I wanna say to help you op but my brains switching off and I doubt I'm making sense.

Post pics, fatty.

Yeah ,right. You jealous faggots gonna draw dicks on it. Accept it ,you'll never be an alpha like me. You're probably a fat manlet. The only tits you have seen in your life are your mother's when she was changing her bra. Just stick to masturbation and stop wasting women time because you're pathetic ,worthless loser.

Bumping for OP. I feel more people can add shit to help this cunt out.

Flooding email with dick pics

Lose the belly grow a short beard

you need some good oats to whip you into shape!

Hey, my advice: get a piece of paper. Write down which behaviour would scare you. Which situation to be in would create the feeling of insecurity to describe. Then get yourself in those situation's. Write down your performance. Repeat the process until you own. Source : master in psych

JV is that you?

Dude confidence is all, the fucking stump guy has a wife and kids, get a sense of humour and get some confidence

KYS

An hero. Hopefully you'll be luckier when you reincarnate. This time you got screwed.

Shorten hair, lose some weight, probably dress better.

Also post dick.

just back to irland

ignore fools who say lose weight, just lift heavy things and get big, and yes grow beard, you are blessed having been kissed by fire, your hair is awesome, grow it long and listen to metal and be more manly. do a few hundred pushups a day for a few years, thats how i started lifting, i am now a beast.

lol

GTFO