Anyone into Pegging?

Anyone into Pegging?

That's pretty gay.

Okay.

never done it but yes. yes i am

I'm trying really hard as of late to find a girl to do it. I'm craving it

how? it's a girl and a guy that's literally the definition of heterosexual

Some guys rather not have their g spots hit and cum buckets

My gf and I did this Saturday. Was great.

Details

It's so funny when they're bad at acting like they have a dick

i'm trying to ease wife into the idea but so far it's down to basically hoping she gets bored enough with current sexy times to try something new

I wish you the best of luck man!

I shared what I got anyone got anything to share?

No greentext as I'm exhausted. She's extremely submissive, so I had to present pegging in a different light. I made it almost a reward for extended good behavior, which at times can be hard did her. It also helps that I regularly fuck her in the ass, so it's not a foreign concept. Started out a while ago with me face down, her humping my ass as she jerked me off. She came that time. I really had to ease her in, and be in control. This Saturday she pegged me while she had ben wa balls in.

i got pegged when i was younger by a female friend who is extremely dom. Real doms know when they see a sub so she got me to try it. Sucked the first few times but then it was dam good. Problem is you cant say nothing to her or step up to her because she literally doms you. That smile she would give me in front of others to let me know she owns me is good and bad lol

you too!
now that i think about it i once managed to get her to finger my ass during regular missionary. this was early in the relationship and she was probably just eager to impress me or something. also she had improperly philed nails and put a scrach on the thin skin oiside the anus. ass things sorta fizzled out after that

*outside

i'm more into oats, myself.

It's hard to introduce this stuff later if it isn't already a dynamic in your relationship. Especially if your communication and practice of both of your sexual desires isn't strong all throughout. Learned this the hard way. Now me and my girl do everything together.

Pegging? No.

Double anal fisting? Yes, please.

Don't knock it til you try it.