Tp://imgur.com/a/yr2sD

tp://imgur.com/a/yr2sD
Can someone please tell me if these are real?? I'm about to buy them for 250 USD and I think that's a good deal?

Http://imgur.com/a/yr2sD

That's the correct link. Woops

No, $250 for a pair of tennis shoes is a fucking horrible deal

Woops forgot to mention they're RAF Simons ozweego 2

Those are some fugly sneakers. Wouldn't pay $25 for em.

I don't care what they're called. They're cheap chinese junk sold at an asinine price because retards like you will fork over cash for that shit.

Those things are seriously fucking ugly.. Why do niggers overpay for these ugly plebeian shoes?

Buy these instead its ecco
Same price 250

Equally disgusting. They look like an autists shoes.

Pleas don't touch my raf.

looks fake to me

Reasons?

They're by RAF Simon you uncultured piece of garbage

Well you're obviously poor and dont have a sense of fashion

>$250
>pair of trainers that look like standard nike shit spray painted gold
>good deal

sure is, as long as you're so lacking in personality and uniquity that you feel the only way to spice yourself up and make yourself appear appealing is to bleed excessive amounts of money in to overpriced tripe that nobody with more than half a brain gives a shit about

I'll find you 25 pairs of identical crap for $250, but then they won't be by your magical fairy designer and therefore deeply special, will they?

get a grip

stop talking like you know everything about fashion lmao, this board is full of Sup Forumstards, dont expect anything. If you really knew your fashion you wouldn't be asking for a LC.

>RAF Simon
still gay as fuck

these shoes would look absolutely stunning on an individual consuming some oats.

Not worth it.

What are you a Nigger or a Slant-Eye?

Save your money. Anyone who finds that shit cool is dumb and you should reevalute your friends and the women you think will be impressed by your Golden shoes.

classic elliot rodger quote

you ever wonder why you're so lonely and men with $3 shoes have a better social life?

>RAF Simons ozweego 2
Are you 50? You don't get out much..

Sense of fashion? Sneakers? Are you trolling right now? you'll never see something like this in the fashion industry m8, but you will find 200 pairs just like it in any cheap-ass generic shoe shop. I know because that's the kind of ugly shit I used to wear as a child.

Be a negro and get gucci sliders with socks

>Uncultured

Running shoe names is your idea of culture? I just feel bad for you. You grew up around a lot of poor niggers who wore their money because they had a chip on their shoulder, didn't you?

>RAF Simon
>googled him
>looks like nathan fielder pretending to be autistic

So he originally designed those stereotypical nigger shoes, they were still made in Indonesia but his name means they're worth more of your money?

Haha. You're dumb as shit.

Whether they're real or not, they're still fake.

They're still $3 of Chinese material put together in Malaysia.

You're still being duped.

People are fucking hopeless dude I wouldn't waste your energy.. I'm not looking at this guy and thinking "I really want a pair of shoes that he designs" and I'm not looking at those shoes and thinking anything except they were probably designed for and by a child. People are utterly tasteless.

literally kill yourself if you'd actually buy those ugly ass shoes

they're fucking tennis shoes, you retarded sack of garbage.

>money=fashion
i didn't know people could be this retarded

>when you've got just enough of your mums money to buy something to show off how classy you are but not enough of your own to realise that you aren't even remotely classy

KYS

>imgur.com/a/yr2sD
>made in china
doesn't matter if they're fake, the fakes are made in the same factories with the same moulds, they're all worthless cheap chinese labor shit whether "real" or "fake"

this

/thread

wtf ???
>Is it true are $ 0?

Fuck... These are for sale online new for $230 usd... Learn to shop.... Marked down from $330...

Lol where at

>They're by some (((important))) guy
>I should pay more for these!
Stupid nigger

Why are you posting this? What kinda shilling scammer are you?