OFFICIAL FULHAM VS SPURS FA CUP FIFTH ROUND THREAD

BBC 1, 14:00 kick off

Fulham: Bettinelli, Malone, Odoi, Ream, Kalas, Johansen, McDonald, Cairney, Ayite, Kebano, Aluko

Tottenham Hotspur: Vorm, Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama, Winks, Eriksen, Son, Alli, Kane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QiFHmhXqlUw
youtube.com/watch?v=W6lNWD9qWJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Been meaning to ask this for a while: do people actually care about the FA cup?

It seems to be treated as a bit of fun where lower-league teams can cause upsets. But that seems meaningless if top-flight clubs field half-strength teams

dude fulham was 5 stars in game boy advance FIFA 2008
Can I expect a good match?

Nah Spurs should win. Fulham are a championship side now but their form has been OK in recent months and it is a derby. Spurs always cuck Fulham in the cup though. 2008 were the days that's around the time Fulham got to a Europe League final, then it was all downhill.

It's not as high a priority as Europe or the PL. Problem is too many games.

>Nah Spurs should win.

absolutely but half of those players were playing on thursday night got to wonder whether they have had time to recover, and whether they can see out the 90

Oh yea that's true Fulham played on Tuesday aswell

i suppose but they should be used to it having been playing in the championship.

Ye its not that bad thursday is quite a bit worse

>tfw Spurs fan and should hate Berbatov but I love him

Fans or clubs?

I think it's definitely lost its shine over the years.

We need to get rid of the pointless League Cup/Capital One cup/Carling cup/Whatever he fuck it's called. Then maybe some of the prestige will come back to the FA Cup

Expect a Sone Aluko masterclass

>tfw finally able to watch a fulham match this season

Are Fulham a likeable club?

yes

>gypsy music

iktf, missed seeing them on TV. And now they've put gentleman jim behind a paywall.

Yes, purely because of the stadium

london bias rears its ugly head yet again

W I N K S
I
N
K
S

>rihanna

wats this shit we play the clash usually

Janssen will score a hattrick

noone believes you

all of the lights
>all of the lights
2pm KO

>not playing Michael Jackson

huh?

craige noone?

>it's an Eriksen corner episode
Don't like these

>reminder fulham went to shit and got relegated once they got rid of the Michael Jackson statue

It all went wrong when we got rid of the statue

>they've handed out the clappers

fulham win confirmed

>tfw fulham fan

visit flo rider apparently

So who actually gets to sit in the cottage balcony seats?

Who is pau lopes

Usually players families I believe

better than flying emirates or drive chevrolet

>Spurs will lose this, I can feel it in my balls.

aren't they owned by that guy who owns the jags

What else can you feel?

Alderweireld's hair doesn't suit him. A nice modern fringe would look good on him

I miss when Fulham v Tottenham were regular epl matches

Yea, every now and then they bring over the cheerleaders for half time shows

Every time the ball gets played to Ream, it sounds like the commentator is just praising the pass.

Ream is a term of praise in bongland?

Dirty spuds

what is that creepy alien in the middle of the front row doing there

Why is Conte there?

i want lincoln v millwall in the quarters

It's not fair that someone this qt is a flop

good stretch

fug

it's from a retarded reality show

Only in spasticville (essex)

HE'S A BIG GUY

youtu.be/QiFHmhXqlUw

i am told it is a common phrase among the lower orders

CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE CAPTAIN KANE

only in itv2

>Fulham

god I fucking hate Richard Osman. Such a lanky fucking mongrel with awful politics like all BBC employees

STUNNING post

utter wank. never post again

>not being reem

youtube.com/watch?v=W6lNWD9qWJQ

scouting for a Costa replacement

BANE

>le all employees of the bbc are radical lefties meme

ffs fulham

>those soles

hnng

But Everton is not playing.

He was pretty good on Taskmaster

>Worm

I mean, they pretty much are...Andrew Marr and former director generals have admitted to it. The sooner that scumbucket gets its funding cut the better

If Harry Kane something something he'd be Harry Something

I was told Fulham are decent, this is shit.

Sessegnon isn't playing

Why isn't Eriksen good at free kicks anymore

>cairney

Fucking moron Eriksen, take that first time

fulham goal pls

the current political editor and the previous one are both tories, that's just a couple of examples though

This team are quite good at shitting the bed. They can be decent when they're not nervous.

>ORSEN WENGAH WE WANT YOU TO STAAAAY

>Kuensberg
>Tory

Mind boggling

He literally couldn't run a couple seasons ago but was leading free kick scorer

Now he hasn't scored one in two seasons but is much better in open play

The poch way I guess. But his kicks are wank. And his corners

Why do Spurs fans love kikes so much?

>laura kuenssberg

no she isn't. I think the only one was Nick Robinson, but when their director of television says MOTD is too white and too male, you know you have a problem

You're also conflating the standard tory/labour divide with the pervasive social liberalism which manifests itself through a pro-mass migration, pro-multiculturalism, pro-tranny/gay rights agenda

they're funded by shekels

bit strange that given they've literally never finished above us while he's been manager.

It's like they enjoy being miserable and in our shadow

Trippier is the best crosser of the ball Spurs have. Shame he's not that good a defender

Look at Rose and Walker

Poch will show him the way

Making a cuppa
Anyone want owt?

>is too white
They're not entirely wrong there. Look at the NT, Walcott, Welbeck, Walker, Rose, Smalling, Alli, Sterling, Clyne, etc. That's a good portion of black or mixed race footballers, and there's a good portion in the league too. Apart from Jenas and occasionally Ferdinand, who's on MOTD giving their perspective? They can fuck right off about the male thing though, it's a programme about a male football league.

bees

Is that slutsky in the stands?

>their perspective

What next, a league for whites and a league for blacks? Can only black people talk about black footballers? Are black footballers different to whites?
Leftism has gone too far

Looked like it.

It's Leipzig time.

*teleports out of thread*

How is Pardew going to pick up chicks with a wingman like that.

>They're not entirely wrong there.

do you honestly think that at the BBC they are discriminating against former black players? desu black people don't become managers or coaches or pundits because they are fucking awful and barely literate. Just look at Rio Ferdinand or Chris Kamara. The only one who is remotely successful is Ian Wright, and that's because he has a bit of personality.

but more iportantly why place those meaningless cup games on the weekend?
epl back when?

Don't forget Jermaine Jenas. Completely inane and devoid of anything interesting but the BBC persist in giving him prime punditry roles