One of these was in a major motion picture

one of these was in a major motion picture.

Why are people acting like the new one is gonna be amazing? It's directed by the team who made that shitty vacation movie, sony has some say in it, it's another high school spiderman

what PS2 games are these?

I think it's some shitty eyetoy game.

If by people you mean mcufags from Sup Forums? then you are right, normies don't pretend MCU movies are good, they just like them as cheap movies, it's casuals the ones that think they have to give some kind of loyalty to disney

logo in the new game is still unnerving.

It's an upgrade from the PS1 desu.

> that ugly oversized white logo

They took the black costume / Venom logo and stuck it on the red suit. Blech.

Raimi trilogy>MCU. The MCU has been feeling pretty soulless lately.

In the current year
Cgi in games > cgi in movies

>lately

>civil war looked back!!! I swear it!!!!

Don't forget the manlet Spider-man or the SJW cast.

Both look amazing, CGI has come a long way.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Why does all capeshit have mediocre at best cgi? It doenst matter if it's DC/marvel it seems

>that white spider
for what purpose?

because it doesn't require anything more than that. You're already watching a movie about super heroes.

USA USA USA USA

>try to make a franchise with a loyal following
>change the actors & costumes every movie
Just fuck my iconic spiderman suit up.
SAY NO MORE...

Just watched Civil War.
As well as being predictably laced with SJW shit, to my surprise it was even more quippy and tonally inconsistent than the last one.
Cap and Bucky were the only tolerable characters.
I hated Spiderman and wished for someone to put a bullet between his eyes the entire time.
It's almost funny when you watch a dramatic scene and see glimpses of what could've been original, fleshed-out characters, and how they all turn back into smartass Tony Stark once it's over, but then I remember how I share the world with people who actually love this shit.

Fuck Marvel.

>Seizurecam fight scenes in your action movie
That's a sin.

I'm not wrong.

Its funny how you're complaining the movies have changed appearance roughly as often as the comics did.

>butthurt

No, there are multiple comic versions of the same character, and they don't change every issue.

Each issue wasn't years/decades apart.

>using a quill to write...lmao
He is the king fedora.
Saved.

you can imagine this guy drafting that post on paper as this guy right? so fucking fitting.

That image is older than you are.

WHITE POWER

I'm surprised they still let Raimi write

Found the oldfag.

its directed by jon watts who made the great Cop Car

hope that spider-man games gonna be good pls

Is it just me or is there a red cross indicating that a compositing plugin isn't correctly licensed in the background of bottom picture ?

>Sitting in class
>Not really paying attention
>Listening to Eminem or something on your phone
>Teacher motions for you to take out your earbuds
>Asks if you are ready to give your presentation
>You zone out, you can still hear Eminem
>Look at your headphones on your desk
>Teacher asks you again to give your presentation
>You still hear the song
>You're frozen in paranoia
>You feel your ears and are certain there no earbuds in
>Teacher yells out your name, "user!"
>You pause the song on your phone and close the app
>You can still hear it
>user!
scribble scribble scribble
>AHHHHHHHHHHHH
scribble scribble scribble
>MUH TEAS GONE COLD!
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

civil war>bvs

any update on the ps4 game?

>shaky-cam and quick cuts
>blurry close-ups
>nonsensical shots
SO INTENSE
LIKE YOU ARE IN THE FIGHT

>it's another high school spiderman
I want that.

we get the cinema we deserve

Not a single interesting shot.

Literally all of these are super forgettable.

This is how I know you were born before the year 1995. Good work.

>establishing shots and closeups
Man, the action sequences must be real garbage.

Why would anyone post this and think it's good?

What's wrong with you?

Sorry your mind is so rotted from DC movies.

>civil war kino
>he actually believes this

This can't be real, right ?

Still a classic.

The video game actually looks better

that actually looks boring as fuck

Seriously? How does knowing a ps 2 accessory make you an oldfag now? Are you all children?

fucking pleb

nigga do you live under a rock? Most people on Sup Forums were born in the 2000s.
Even being 20 makes you an oldfag now.

It's strange. I think the Marvel characters themselves are actually a distraction from the cinematography.

Some of these shots are beautiful, but they're ruined by Captain America or Iron Man or The Vision being in them. Those aren't inherently bad characters, it's just that they're so currently popular and only because of a current series of movies coming out.

It's like if you took Michaelangelo's David and replaced him with Star Lord from Guardians of the Galaxy. The fact that it's Star Lord would completely distract you from any artistic merit the statue has.

Oops, meant to reply to

Yes.

I refuse to believe that. If you never owned a ps 1, maybe consider kil... I can't even say cruel things anymore, I'm just sad...

Hey if everyone's born after 2000, how did raimiposting take off, huh???

I owned a snes when it was new, I'm just waiting for death at this point t͏͏b͏͏h͏

chin up man

> D-Dad!?

>that cane peeking over the tabletop

me too user, me too

soon enough

>Eyetoy
My fuckin' nigga. That was my shit back then.

the shot of a hand holding a dossier is sublime

What?

>butthurt
underaged

Why has the art of shooting action been lost?

Bro eyetoy sega superstars. RIP

once the comic reach a certain point (ie: replacing the brain of the main character with that of a major villain) they no longer count

Wrote not directed you misleading cuck

Left girl face's priceless!

Kill yourself

Spider-Man is supposed to be a manlet you dumbass

>>>/reddit/

My nigga looking dapper as fuck

>ITT: butthurt DC fags still whining, now with marvel movie shaming #123324

I saw that too, thanks for confirming I'm not crazy

I dont have a problem with how he looks at all and wouldnt have even noticed his bad cg at points if Sup Forums users didnt obsessively point it out to me. This is also how the overwhelming majority of people feel. I hate to appeal to popularity but with cg you either notice it and like it or dont, only on this website is it ever complained about and viciously criticized, on this one place. What does that tell you, really? I know some snarky fuck is going to reply
>defending this cgi top kek marvelcuck lmao
>Because you're saying that about cgi I will apply it to something else and make you look retarded
yea fuck off.
Plus we have evidence that at some point the actor was wearing a suit, or there was something there but it was edited heavily to look different. Supposedly they didn't finalize his design yet.

The overly negative attitude is more of a thing with the board than this one topic. For example, this doesn't look ugly. None of it does, its not even bad. But its not impressive either. So because its so popular and well received by so many all of a sudden everyone's an expert cinematographer and those shots aren't fit to wipe your ass with. Nevermind the fact that most popular movies dont even look as competent as this one.

i will never understand how all these people say this is so stupid. for me, it was really genius and an amazing cinematography. just think about how long it took to practice all those moves. it was so impressive to watch.

This is a joke, right

>thinking any of these look good
Please tell me you're kidding

Didn't you hear? You can make any shot good by putting it in a grid with a bunch of other ones.

>Soulless
>Guardians of the Galaxy
>Soulless

Nigga that movie had Pixar levels of soul.

That movie was like a kubrick flick in levels of soul and emotion compared to SS

>you don't like muh comic movie you must be from the other garbage company
Ha nerd

the top one looks fake as fuck too much post rendering so top is a video game, not to mention he hasnt worn that suit ina film yet

Bottom looks very real and straight from real life, you cant even see the post rendering this is how good MArvels CGI is

>>Bottom looks very real and straight from real life

see thats not cgi no matter how you try and ridicule me or use my fucking sentence in greentext you should probably understand that your dc movies are shit

bottom line is you just got blown the fuck out by marvel, when we do need to use cg we use it well