Damn, no /drug general/?

Damn, no /drug general/?
I'll be doing these often, so call me Angus.

What're smoking/snorting/huffing/shooting/whatever? And where are we from?
It's currently 12:44 in Victoria, and I'm 1 cone in hash and 3 in bush-grown weed.
Hoping to get some xanax sometime, probably after my birthday.

Hi Angus,

I'll be responding to these often.

Coke and weed now mostly. Coke before and during work and weed to calm me down.

Not a big fan of the benzo-type of drugs. Makes me way too zombied.

Mdma and speed Saturdays.

That's my week. Been doing it for about 7-8 years, not having any side effects yet.

Cheers,
Buddy

Fuck man, nice. How is coke? I wanna try it, it seems like it would be 50x energy drinks in 1 hit. What's it like?

Also double dubs.

Comming on from CT it's 11am and just finished off the bowl I was smoking before bed. About to load a new one.

Salvia and Magic mushrooms, once every 6 months, actually less harmful than coffee but one hell of a ride everytime.

Niceu. Can't wait to move out of this place, I'll finally be able to smoke freely.

Haven't drank in about a day, sober, for the first time in idk a few weeks.

Heroin
Oregon

>cocaine being less harmful than alcohol
>salvia and shrooms being safer than coffee
Oh boy, another to add to the list.

Damn bro. I wouldn't be able to do needles.
Ouch.

How is it? Does it feel...gritty?

11:10 in western Australia. LSD and mdma for me (obviously not together!)

Dmt and acid are both safer than coffee

Not at all..
My first time was described as "honey poured on your brain"
Pretty fucking accurate

Oi! Where in WA? I got a mate in Perth who does lean (so do i) and oxy

Checkmate

Las Vegas. I mostly stick to weed. Shrooms or acid very rarely.

Oh fuck, now I wanna live the slug christ life. I wanna try heroin now.

Hm, honey poured on your brain? Sounds nice. I'll remember that.

Will heroin distract me from wanting to die? I heard Chicago is an open market for gear but I live three hours away.

Illinois fag looking for death or something close to it in drug form, help a brother out.

I'm there too bro. Fuck uni, fuck everything going on in the world. Fuck the life we live in order to live "comfortably" with diseases and disorders all throughout.
Fuck it all. I wanna do a ton of drugs and Kobain it outta here. My father has some rifles, could do the trick.

Hive mind.
Im going to turn 21 here shortly. Ill be legal for a handgun. Im going to go back to my hometown, find a nice park and shoot myself with a briefcase of money and let whoever sees me first take it. At this point, I might as well turn to the harder stuff, I'm already certain I want to die, as you said, the world is full of negative to the point where it outweighs the positive. There was never a point to being alive in the first place. Also, pretty sure I was predisposed to a lot of the mental conditions that I've developed. No need to keep another tard alive on this earth honestly so I'm doing the world a favor.

Godspeed user, I'll see you on the other side.

Tell me your name first. You sound cool and cynical as fuck, I wanna know who I can buy a drink for at the bar up there.

Weird. Atheist, gay dude who is slowly being redpilled to Christianity.