Vaccines do not cause autism, and even if they did

youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
What do you guys think about this video Sup Forums? Also, to prove im not a bot (although the amount of posts in this thread will prove that anyways) I will post some scholarly articles debunking vaccines causing autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257990/
cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/48/4/456.full
aop.sagepub.com/content/45/10/1302.short
fourteenstudies.org/pdf/MMR_7.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=EdCU2DfMBpU
youtube.com/watch?v=THGbJnpywyw
activistpost.com/2013/09/22-medical-studies-that-show-vaccines.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vaccines do not cause Autism: CDC
>cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html

>A 2013 CDC study [PDF - 204 KB] added to the research showing that vaccines do not cause ASD. The study looked at the number of antigens (substances in vaccines that cause the body’s immune system to produce disease-fighting antibodies) from vaccines during the first two years of life. The results showed that the total amount of antigen from vaccines received was the same between children with ASD and those that did not have ASD.

>Vaccine ingredients do not cause autism.
One vaccine ingredient that has been studied specifically is thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative used to prevent contamination of multidose vials of vaccines. Research shows that thimerosal does not cause ASD. In fact, a 2004 scientific review by the IOM concluded that "the evidence favors rejection of a causal relationship between thimerosal–containing vaccines and autism." Since 2003, there have been nine CDC-funded or conducted studies[PDF - 357 KB] that have found no link between thimerosal-containing vaccines and ASD, as well as no link between the measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine and ASD in children.

>Between 1999 and 2001, thimerosal was removed or reduced to trace amounts in all childhood vaccines except for some flu vaccines. This was done as part of a broader national effort to reduce all types of mercury exposure in children before studies were conducted that determined that thimerosal was not harmful. It was done as a precaution. Currently, the only childhood vaccines that contain thimerosal are flu vaccines packaged in multidose vials. Thimerosal-free alternatives are also available for flu vaccine. For more information, see the Timeline for Thimerosal in Vaccines.

>Besides thimerosal, some people have had concerns about other vaccine ingredients in relation to ASD as well. However, no links have been found between any vaccine ingredients and ASD.

>Vaccines do not cause autism
Alright, fine. Then what happened to us?

This one is a pretty good read. Explains how the myth came about.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3257990/
>Why in the face of nearly 2 dozen studies and every scientific committee rejecting such an MMR-autism connection does this myth persist? I and others have written extensively about the antivaccine movement and its negative effect on vaccine decision making, and on the role of the media in fostering fear.10-14 A recent example is worth examining. The Pace Environmental Law Review published an article concluding that a “preliminary evaluation” of cases compensated through the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP) “suggests that vaccine-induced encephalopathy and seizure disorder may be associated with autism.”15 Despite the fact that numerous studies have failed to find such a connection, substantial media attention was given to this article, undoubtedly causing further fear and confusion in the minds of the public. To the extent the authors intended to suggest that vaccines like MMR cause or contribute to autism, their conclusion is not only incorrect but also at odds with the work of the VICP itself.

cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/48/4/456.full From Oxford showing inconsistencies in the hypothesis of autism linked vaccines. Also suggests we look for other reasons to the very pressing epidemic of autism instead of wasting time.

>Although child vaccination rates remain high, some parental concern persists that vaccines might cause autism. Three specific hypotheses have been proposed: (1) the combination measles-mumps-rubella vaccine causes autism by damaging the intestinal lining, which allows the entrance of encephalopathic proteins; (2) thimerosal, an ethylmercury-containing preservative in some vaccines, is toxic to the central nervous system; and (3) the simultaneous administration of multiple vaccines overwhelms or weakens the immune system. We will discuss the genesis of each of these theories and review the relevant epidemiological evidence.

Article showing one of the proponents of vaccines causing autism found in medical misconduct. License revoked.
aop.sagepub.com/content/45/10/1302.short
>In 1998, Dr. Andrew Wakefield, a British gastroenterologist, described a new autism phenotype called the regressive autism-enterocolitis syndrome triggered by environmental factors such as measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccination. The speculative vaccination-autism connection decreased parental confidence in public health vaccination programs and created a public health crisis in England and questions about vaccine safety in North America. After 10 years of controversy and investigation, Dr. Wakefield was found guilty of ethical, medical, and scientific misconduct in the publication of the autism paper. Additional studies showed that the data presented were fraudulent. The alleged autism-vaccine connection is, perhaps, the most damaging medical hoax of the last 100 years.

PDF from pediatrics journal outlining current evidence against vaccines causing autism.
fourteenstudies.org/pdf/MMR_7.pdf

>ABSTRACT. Objective. The possibility of adverse
neurologic events has fueled much concern about the
safety of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR) vaccinations.
The available evidence concerning several of the postulated
complications is controversial. The aim of this
study was to assess whether an association prevails between
MMR vaccination and encephalitis, aseptic meningitis,
and autism.

>Methods. A retrospective study based on linkage of
individual MMR vaccination data with a hospital discharge
register was conducted among 535 544 1- to 7-yearold
children who were vaccinated between November
1982 and June 1986 in Finland. For encephalitis and aseptic
meningitis, the numbers of events observed within a
3-month risk interval after vaccination were compared
with the expected numbers estimated on the basis of
occurrence of encephalitis and aseptic meningitis during
the subsequent 3-month intervals. Changes in the overall
number of hospitalizations for autism after vaccination
throughout the study period were searched for. In addition,
hospitalizations because of inflammatory bowel
diseases were checked for the children with autism

>Alright, fine. Then what happened to us?
You were told you had autism and treated like you had autism when really you don't have autism. The Jews just want you, a white man, thinking you are retarded.

Terrible argument.

They're applying utilitarianism to human lives. You can't do that. It doesn't work that way. It brings about the old question "Is it okay to kill one person to save *larger number*?"

Then they mention shit like the flu, tetanus, and chicken pox. Shit that has a low fatality rate. Bitch please. People don't need vaccines for that shit.

Terrible, childish argument, borderline insulting to the intelligence of the audience. Well, maybe not THEIR audience. Only stupid people like that show.

The rise in autism is because of women having children later, and a broadened definition for diagnosis of autism as well as the drying well of face to face contact against tablets and skype etc.

I don't think there's many more legit autists these days as there were 100 years ago. 100 years ago, your parents just beat the shit out of you until you acted right, or you died in the field.

A barrage of vaccines may not help development, but I highly doubt it's actually a source of a raise in autism that can't also be explained by population growth and other environmental or legislative explanations.

The MMR vaccine nearly killed my younger brother when he was an infant. He was part of the

Vaccines do not cause autism, painful genital mutilation for no reason at the behest of the kikes causes autism.

>Vaccines do not cause autism, painful genital mutilation for no reason at the behest of the kikes causes autism.

>a physical alteration in body appearance affects hormonal growth of neurons.

Kill youself

Fuck off. I hope your retarded brother dies you fucking stupid leaf. Your personal story is not a valid argument you faggot, it's literally 1 in a million case.

I only ever got vaccinated against one disease.
Yes I hate them, but they're useful.
Let the idiots have them, you won't catch anything from them. So you're basically safe.

we never accuse you of being a bot

you're a paid shill from reddit

>we never accuse you of being a bot
>you're a paid shill from reddit

Not every person you disagree with is a paid shill. Not everyone that throws valid research in your face against your arguments is a paid shill. Get over yourself and defend your error ridden arguments if you care about what you've said at all.

Seriously stop making Sup Forums into a fucking echo chamber. That makes you no better than liberals.

Fuck off Jew.

>your personal story is not a valid argument
>literally one in a million
You are so stupid and euphoric that you defend a state deciding what to put into children when there is a risk that the vaccines were poorly planned and have unintended consequences for the sake of a reduced risk of already rare childhood diseases, congratulations

Hopefully one of your children suffer the same fate

>Seriously stop making Sup Forums into a fucking echo chamber. That makes you no better than liberals.
It's almost as if I've heard this a hundred times before

fuck off, kikes

>fuck off, kikes
fuck off proxy

Don't expect a response

Please consider killing yourself

>What do you guys think about this video Sup Forums?

not watching it and you are gay

also not buying any free shots ok thanx pharma cucks, now lets talk about how herdable you are with your monuibbies

Vaccines don't cause autism. There are mountains of proof against it. Anyone who thinks vaccines cause autism is highly uneducated.

Inb4 university is bad

Go to an actual fucking state where there are no vaccines and watch the population die off because shit spreads.

>So you're basically safe.

sho nuff, just mainline dat shit what could go wrong?

I totally trust pharma companies run by and for da jews

So your solution would be to have everybody suffer like in pre-vaccination days, or what?

>Anyone who thinks vaccines cause autism is highly uneducated.

wow, your opinions are so much more highly educated than everyone else I'm sure it feels much better when you insert them into your anal orifice whilst slowly rotating them and squealing like a stuck piggie bleeding out

With anything: there needs to be proof. There is ZERO fucking proof that vaccines cause autism. All hypotheticals and speculation. There are millions of people who have been vaccinated and don't have autism - so the whole "vaccines cause autism" argument is shit because literally millions of everyday citizens would have been autismos.

Because that's the only argument you have - none. Please enlighten me with your studies of medical biosciences and your research that autism are a direct result from vaccines.

my solution would be nothing, because it's a lot less work, causes and results in more lulz and pisses off all kinds of people to no end

I have no fear of a globe without monetized vaccines, honestly don't give a shit about weather someone else can earn a living or not

>there are vaccine shills
>in this very thread
Shouldn't you shill in a place where people are dumb enough to reproduce?
>i-i-I learned these things in a university, and modern education is known for being unbiased in any way
Neck yoselfs.

Herd Immunity

>not believing actual independent peer reviewed sources and mountains of evidence

>believing in unreliable websites with zero proof

Where did you find all that straw?

Prove vaccines cause autism.

>Please enlighten me with your studies of medical biosciences and your research that autism are a direct result from vaccines.

nah, I'd rather hear about why you think its ok to force other people to buy your products

and watch you sidestep the reality that this is where the conversation always ends up at

this place where you think you can legislate people into buying products because god said you are smarter than everyone else or some wacko nonsense like that

none of your cut and paste issues mean a fucking thing to me, for all I care you can sell retards bleach and tell them it's sunshine that gives them superpowers

(cue retard anus bleach pix please somebody)

you can't force people to buy products, it's fucking retarded, people will buy the products or they won't

who gives a shit either way

besides the salesman of the product

it's sad how shit they are at their job

they think it's like reddit where they can easily sway the herds opinion. this same video is posted all the time on reddit

ok so explain why i let faggot fuck me because i was too autistic to say him that i am not gay?

herd of sheep or goats

I like the goats better, they more pointier

OP fails to mention the documentary Vaxxed - which shows all the data and statistics, research that was purposely covered up by the CDC...exposed by a fucking top CDC scientist who covered that shit up himself...who still has the same fucking position at the CDC..
OP ,you are a Pharma paid shill. Nothing can put the genie back in the bottle now - damage control fail.

>everybody suffer
You mean the genetically unfit?

>hey guys I just came to share this opinion
An adverse vaccine reaction directly caused what is known as severe autism in my brother, though I doubt it is listed as such in medical literature. The exact same thing has happened to many thousands of children, becoming nearly nonverbal and severely brain damaged after a reaction to the MMR vaccine. There is a cover-up for the benefit of vaccine companies to prevent blame and obfuscate the truth with ASD. Children who got legitimately destroyed by these reactions are represented as outliers in the data

Your intellectual posturing means nothing, a lot of us are university educated

Technology

prove black people are black

>implying I'm a shill

No, I'm not a fucking retard. You have zero proof. None. If you truly had some you'd come forth with it.

Isn't it odd how ADD and ADHD and all that crap were the root cause of any problem you were having with your child? Now it's autism.

Almost seems like someone is just arbitrarily making up stuff to sell medicine. Hmm.

Did you even watch the video you fucking retard? You got unlucky, vaccines have done far more good than harm. Your subjective feelings from a personal experience doesn't reflect the truth. Base your arguments on facts, not because your retarded little brother had a bad experience.

>THE AMOUNT OF POSTS WILL PROVE I AM NOT A BOT OR SHILL
>45 REPLIES
>1 POST BY THIS ID
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=EdCU2DfMBpU

Anyone know where I can find a copy of the vaxxed documentary?

It was supposed to be aired during the tribeca movie awards but was pulled for unknown reasons.

Hmmmmmm

Anyways the movie has to do with the increasing population of autism children in the united states.

Then how are there millions of people who have been vax not have autism? Maybe your brother and hundreds of people had it before? See Anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. That's not proof that vaccines cause autism. Maybe in a select less than .01% of cases some phenomena happens. But that doesn't mean all. Not even 99%.

But again, studies and proof that shows it come forward.

probably going to have to wait for it to release on DVD

have this though

youtube.com/watch?v=THGbJnpywyw

>autism
>medicine
What exactly?

Right and wrong at same time. It's true vaccination saves lives, but only for weak people and in extreme cases, but then again those weak people represent 90% of vaccinations and extreme cases are rare statistically, those weak people also become autistIc when they get vaccinated too often, too early in childhood and with wrong medication and boy are there many wrong medications and prescriptions.

>decries utilitarianism against humans
>doesn't care if 'genetically unfit' people die
The cognitive dissonance is strong with this one.

Thanks for confirming your stupidity and love for being told what to do

>Did you even watch the video you fucking retard?
Yeah, years ago. It's fucking pleb food

>You got unlucky, vaccines have done far more good than harm.
Once again, I will be hoping and praying that your child suffers the same fate

>Base your arguments on facts, not because your retarded little brother had a bad experience.
My argument is based on the fact that the vaccine nearly killed my brother and destroyed his brain. Could you be any more euphoric and gay in your infinite wisdom?
The fact is that "more good than harm" is not a valid argument you communist faggot

He didn't have a choice, it's the fucking law imposed by the state. Kill yourself

>Maybe in a select less than .01% of cases some phenomena happens. But that doesn't mean all.
I suppose it would be worth it to you to have your child be that fraction of a percent, and you would be able to comfortably write it off as for the better good

You are sickening

Cut off more of your kid's body if it's a-ok.

>My one family member suffered from a vaccine so I think everyone should get mumps instead
anecdotal evidence: the post

>my argument is based on the fact that the vaccine nearly killed my brother and destroyed his brain
I don't give a fuck about your retarded brother. Vaccines aren't 100% effective and a miniscule proportion have bad reactions, it's just how it is. Do you know what herd immunity is? I'd kill your fucking little autistic brother to stop a plague epidemic from killing thousands of people any day. As I said your subjective experience is not an argument you stupid leaf. So if a family member of mine drowns in a swimming pool, should we ban swimming pools because "muh feelings"?

The problem isn't vaccination, it's irresponsible behavior to sell any drug for a price. The pharmacy is too greedy, so are some doctors. Capitalism is killing people, if there was control over drugs people would get much less side effects. Talking about side effects: medication on prescription is the medication with side effects aka untested medication, so you have to read the label or you could die and nothing wrong with it if you die, since once again: capitalism doesn't protects you, you gotta read the label, you are a free man to ruin yourself how much you want, no nanny state to protect you.

Lack of motivation and necessity to do anything, including interacting with humans.
Before computers, TV and internet, a teenager had three ways to spend his free time
>die of boredom
>read a book and then die of boredom
>go outside and interact with people
Even if you didn't practically like interacting with others, you didn't have much of choice.

Nice projection

If a child gets measles and dies, that is a beneficial selection

If you inject a child with a vaccine and it causes a reaction that nearly kills him due to unplanned consequences that is hardly natural

I do not believe that it is a conspiracy. I believe that the early MMR vaccine was wrought with problems in its design and nearly killed and damaged many children, and that "autism" may be a purposeful misdiagnosis

I was vaccinated. I'm not claiming it does it to everyone. I do not even believe in aspergers. I am claiming that adverse reactions do happen, rarely. My brother was a normally functioning and developing child until that moment. He nearly died, and sustained a fever of a temperature that is known to cause brain damage

Yes, those who get mumps should deal with it

>So if a family member of mine drowns in a swimming pool, should we ban swimming pools because "muh feelings"?
>fucking leaf leaf leaf leaf
This is how stupid you are, newfag. Again, I hope that your child suffers

>there is 0 proof vaccines cause autism
>yeah dug vaccines have adverse reactions IT'S FOR THE BETTERMENT OF THE HERD

I'm not surprised that you want to be herded so badly you fucking intellectual midget

I agree. The biggest issue I take is that it is the law. I have trouble blaming the market when the government refuses to give families the option in the name of the herd

>I am claiming that adverse reactions do happen, rarely. My brother was a normally functioning and developing child until that moment. He nearly died, and sustained a fever of a temperature that is known to cause brain damage
You have a better chance at dying of the measles than ever dying of an adverse reaction from the measles vaccine

your anecdote is pointless and does not count as evidence purely because its fringe and practically hypothetical

>You have a better chance at dying of the measles than ever dying of an adverse reaction from the measles vaccine
No one is disputing that. Why do you refuse to be honest and move goalposts? Either it causes severe reactions in a portion of the population or it doesn't

K E K
It's actually good that your brother isn't able to live a normal life. You and your degenerate family have awful genetics anyway. I would put him down right now if I could, it's better for the human gene pool to remove the cesspool that is your family.
If you honestly believe vaccines should not be mandatory because of your personal experience, then just kill yourself you fucking retard.
>new fag
>hope your child suffers
You're so upset right now, it's hilarious.

Wouldn't that imply that cultures that have higher rates of circumcision would have higher rates of autism?

You probably heard that antibiotics are not becoming useless for many people. That's because they obviously giving it to people all the time and many times at wrong times. Then when you are actually in need of antibiotic it won't work for you, since bacteria is already used to it, it adapted to it...then you might die if your immune system isn't strong enough. All those drugs are basically helping your immune system to get the strength it naturally doesn't has. So then, who sells people antibiotics too often? Is it really just the government or are there greedy individuals? Maybe government should limit this, but then people will say they aren't free enough. You should be careful here what lies behind freedom.

Vaccines are awesome. It's the anti-science left that pushes all the bullshit about getting sick or autism from them.

Also the companies lobbied for, and recieved, lawsuit immunity back in the 80s because they were being sued left and right by families whose kids were being brain damaged and contracting auto immune diseases from the vaccines.

Now they just quietly make payouts and dipshits like OP buy into the illusion that everything is okay and you can go back to sleep.

>in a portion
its not even a significant portion, the chances of a reaction are so fucking small and rare that you're more likely to die of a plethora of other diseases that would get you in the mean time.

There is still no evidence of vaccines ever causing autism. You're literally using a red herring to promote caution and mislead projections against a completely valid and medically beneficial phenomena called heard immunity. Remember people who can't get the shot (like due to allergies or reactions) are protected by the herd immunity as a whole. The more people that break herd immunity are more likely to be carriers and contractors of the disease and put other people who can't fend it off at huge risk. Herd defectors also put the general herd at risk since vaccines are not 100% absolute and you can still (albeit extremely rarely) get the disease you're vaccinated against

>It's actually good that your brother isn't able to live a normal life
>degenerate family
>this mad
Stay this pathetic forever, please

>tries making valid argument
>used personal anecdote

I stopped taking you seriously there. Say hi to your brainless autistic brother for me you fucking degenerate faggot.

A few weak will die at the hands of the majority powerful. This is how evolution works.

It's suspected that gut bacteria causes autism. Why? Because gut bacteria forms your skin and brain functionality when you are very young. So vaccination autism comes into play here when they giving you vaccination that kills certain bacteria and if some other type of bacteria gets too widespread as result of you eliminating other ones with medication, then bacteria can wrongly shape you into adult human.

You're literally using a personal anecdote to push your shit agenda

you're not even good at pressing the issue, anyone who contradicts you with as little argument as you give them is suddenly "stay pathetic forever"

>vaccines kill gut bacteria
vaccines aren't injected anywhere near the gut. Vaccines are injected into the muscle and absorbed into the lymph system

man, imagine if he had live exposure.

Brace yourself for the euphoria

So you believe that the state should be in control of the process of selection. I disagree and that shouldn't be too unreasonable for you to accept

If anything there should be more children dying of natural causes

Evolution happens in response to stress, and there are likely factors that determine whether or not someone has an adverse reaction to this vaccine that do not reflect genetic fitness

>Say hi to your brainless autistic brother for me you fucking degenerate faggot
You are an infantile loser who likes to act tough on the internet, I could care less whether you take me seriously or not you lonely pussy

>So you believe that the state should be in control of the process of selection.
where did I say this?

>if anything there should be more children dying
no thats not how it works fucko

>evolution happens in response to stress
evolution won't happen quickly enough to resist fatal and easily preventable diseases

Ya, 1 in 200 kids or so will have an adverse reaction. That's compared to like 1 in 3 dying of a preventable illness.

Maybe the vaccine killed your brain too, Leaftard.

I won't go into specifics what exactly and which medication, i am just telling you how this autism theory from medication exists. So it's hygienic that a child is dirty enough and doesn't uses too much medication, so the immune system can properly get shaped.

>Ya, 1 in 200 kids or so will have an adverse reaction. That's compared to like 1 in 3 dying of a preventable illness.

jewish odds

>anyone who contradicts you with as little argument as you give them is suddenly "stay pathetic forever"
Really? """Little argument.""" I am dealing with constant personal attacks, doublethink, and an outright refusal to be reasonable on behalf of most people responding to me. My personal experience is exactly that and I don't claim it to be anything else

>The more people that break herd immunity are more likely to be carriers and contractors of the disease and put other people who can't fend it off at huge risk
The ones who can't fend it off are the ones who should die. The effects of an adverse reaction to MMR are nothing like the illnesses themselves

>74297345
We are talking about the MMR vaccine specifically. Are you suggesting that 1 in 3 children die without getting vaccinated from measles mumps and rubella?
1 in 200 are horrible odds for something so destructive. Children can survive measles mumps and rubella and live a normal life

>if anything there should be more children dying of natural causes
So more children should die of natural causes, but not your brother right? If he couldn't handle a vaccine then he would most definitely have died from diseases and sickness. It's hilarious how your one argument is still just a personal anecdote. Everyone in this thread is laughing at you.

>I am dealing with constant personal attacks
because your argument is anecdotal, you have no evidence and you're pushing the shit out of a red herring while expecting sympathy for your made up "muh bruther" story?

>my personal experiences
DONT FUCKING COUNT, no one cares

>they should die then
you're fucking stupid, if no one had the vaccine a huge portion of the population would get it and die

>the effects of an adverse reaction are nothing like the illness
so? this is irrelevant! adverse reactions are so fucking rare they're statistically irrelevant

>you're fucking stupid, if no one had the vaccine a huge portion of the population would get it and die
gotta keep the feeble goyim population high for those tax shekels
>you're fucking stupid

>everyone in this thread is laughing at you
It must feel nice to have all your friends in the same place

>So more children should die of natural causes, but not your brother right?
I never said that. You are a living breathing projection. My brother is a write off. He would have lived a normal life had the state not mandated that he get the vaccine for the protection of the herd. Take a break from feeling superior for a moment and sip your juice box, you are way too mad

Of course I'm not going to take pictures of my brother and post them for your benefit. I don't even care if you believe me or accuse me of a red herring argument. It's all I've got besides the hundreds of children in the same situation in my community alone with similar stories. I wish you the best

It's what I grew up with and the issue is meaningful to me. Statistics are just numbers until it affects your family personally. The fact is that I would feel no resentment had it been measles, mumps, or rubella that did this to him rather than the state approved prevention plan

How much do you get paid for shilling corporate vaccines?
Do you earn per post or per hour?

>Of course I'm not going to take pictures of my brother and post them for your benefit
I never said you had to. Why would you do this on Sup Forums? Your anecdote STILL doesn't fucking count

>I don't care if you believe me
claims without evidence, even personal ones can be disregarded without evidence.

>hundreds of children with similar stories
oh another anecdote you can't cite any information for. keep making up shit

You're going to get ZERO sympathy here for your dumb anecdotes. God you argue like a tumblrina

I think YOURE the paid jew shill spreading lies and confusion.

YOURE the reason people are confused about what fucking bathroom they should be using

What would satisfy you user

Do I have to get Penn Gillette to come and make a show about it?

>what would satisfy you
its not me being satisfied, its you and your anecdotes that mean absolutely nothing. They don't contribute to trends, they don't invalidate or validate anything at all. You literally contribute nothing when you suddenly expect people to bend over backwards and believe your stories and somehow because your retarded brother had a reaction to some vaccine somehow means vaccines are bad and you're attempting to use a red herring to blow something that is insignificant way out of the water

you are literally using your retarded brother's condition for your own victim complex

>posts even more personal anecdotes
>admits that personal anecdotes are all he's got

Why are you even still bothering you argue? You're like the feminists who try to get sympathy for a rape victim as a valid argument point. You just seem to disregard the millions of lives that vaccines have saved, but you latch onto your one experience. Just stop talking, you're embarrassing yourself. The fact that you don't know that personal anecdotes are NOT a form of evidence or valid argument point just shows how retarded you are.

But it's not insignificant, it's permanent brain damage and it is real. I am using my brother as an example, that this does happen. You are the one blowing this out of proportion. You can choose to not believe me or not, but don't act like I am being unreasonable.

The OP is dishonest, adverse reactions do exist even if my input does not prove anything. That's my entire point and it can be proven by the medical literature. You are being a little overzealous here.

look at all these personal anecdotes

activistpost.com/2013/09/22-medical-studies-that-show-vaccines.html

Clearly this is a controlled opposition thread.

>But it's not insignificant,
It is so fucking rare compared to the number of vaccines distributed it is LITERALLY statistically irrelevant and insignificant. You would need tens of millions of adverse reactions in a single year to ever be significant

>You are blowing this out of proportion
you're losing your fucking anecdote to push a red herring, your cognitive dissonance is astounding.

>you can choose to believe me or not
NO ONE BELIEVES ANECDOTES.

>don't act like I'm being unreasonable
telling people your life's personal anecdote and expectin people to drop everything and bend over backwards to believe it is completely unreasonable.

>the OP is dishonest
the video is NOT dishonest, it is based on years of data, facts, theory and execution.

>adverse reactions do exist
no one contested this, but they're so stupidly rare no one ever things of them
>my point is proven in medical literature
THEN POST MEDICAL LITERATURE INSTEAD OF YOUR RETARDED ANECDOTES

>tfw trump is going to save us from the insane babby vaxxer scum

yes so insignificant the government shields vaccine producers from legal action