ANTIFA stands for Anti-White. ANTIFA stands for Far Left extremism and terrorism

ANTIFA stands for Anti-White. ANTIFA stands for Far Left extremism and terrorism.

Other urls found in this thread:

paleofuture.gizmodo.com/9-quotes-from-winston-churchill-that-are-totally-fake-1790585636
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posting shit like that here is just looking for asspats.

It literally stands for Anti-Fascist

If you disagree with that, you must be pro-fascist, you traitorous scum

No shit sherlock. Antifags are probably most racist and stupid people on whole earth. They stand for anti-White racism (Racism against themselfs) and pseudo-Communism (Communism where niggers, jews and fags are superior over Whites).

Far-left extremism???? Pahaha, what form does this extremism take?

Then why they are against conservatives while not giving a shit about fascists ?

Anti-fascists never support racism, they support a lot of anti-racist endeavours though, must be why you're so salty, Nazi.

ITT stormfags circle jerk.

What the fuck are you on about? They are anti-fascist. Some Conservative policies are fascist or fascist-friendly, so they will be opposed.

Funny seeing kekfags double down after they murdered that girl.
"Everyone hates us. Maybe if we do exactly what we've been doing this whole time, but louder and more pathetically this time they'll love us?"

i'd always thought anti-fa stood for anti-faggot.

i was like why would they be against themselves. didn't make any sense.

lol, thread got opposition so discussion got ditched in favour of lame memes

they'd be anti-you for sure, as you're such a bigot.

They're just fascists, it includes anything opposing their political dogma "superiority"

>ANTIFA stands for Anti-White

Antifa are white dumb ass

If Antifa is such a noble organization, then why are they wearing masks? If your goal is justice, then why hide your identity?

found the faggot

So you oppose free-speech ? Isn't that against free-speech ? And isn't free-speech important in anarchism ?

To avoid retaliation. Are you retarded?

a bunch of self hating white dumb asses
faggot

Reminder that whale wasn't actually hit by the car and she was standing on the car in front.
Reminder that she died because of shock and being too fat.
Reminder that you're all literal pussies who can't even win when no one is fighting back.

I'm not even memeing, the hubris of your useful idiots is beyond cringe. It's a good thing you don't know what 'self awareness' is or you would die from sheer embarrassment.

GJ retard
paleofuture.gizmodo.com/9-quotes-from-winston-churchill-that-are-totally-fake-1790585636

>Using free speech to be against it.

you do know retaliation is another word for counter attack right?

so the antifas attack but they're too scared to show their face for the counter?

Lmao you don't remember those fascists on Boston common hiding in a bandstand protected by police because they were afraid they'd get lynched?

Did you know there is this board called where you can circle jerk yourself off 24 hours a day everyday without bringing it to another board?

you obviously don't know what a fascist is

You'd be fucking retarded to show your face around nazis. Who wants their face on redwatch?

There is no free speech.
Stop typing.

presumably so they don't get targeted by the right

found the bigot

You obviously are too young.

Don't y'all have the_donald

To do all this shit?

Why do you pussies keep getting BTFO by antifa?

Y'all kill one of them and can't even be 100% for the death. Y'all puss out immediately.

Real White Men dont give a fuck if the media demonizes them. Cause they are SUPERIOR.

Y'all are legit cucks.

what the fuck are you on about?

I'm not an American, I don't have a hardon for FREE SPEECH, you yanks love FREE SPEECH just so you can be horrible cunts to each other, fuck that.

haha, keep peddling lies, you don't have anything to be proud of

Lmao kekfags hated by the left and the even more right. Spineless bitchmen.

oh god ur so edgy, well done, Nazi

so basically a faggot

you're still a faggot

redwatch redwatch

you know so little about politics it's hurting my brain

They are autistic as fuck. They are White/European while they want to eradicate all Whites from earth. Bunch of retarded self-hating faggots.

found the tranny britbong

You don't have a voice.
No free speech.

you think you know too much. faggot

again with the FREE SPEECH

I don't want FREE SPEECH if it means every one fucking spouts bullshit all the time

Don't reply.
No free speech.

> ree somebody told me to go back to my containment board m-must be a newfag reee

sure, too young for what exactly? I'll wager I was born closer to the second world war than you, you revisionist twat

you want communism then. idiot

they think everyone agrees with them, they are deluded

Wanting to hurt nazis doesn't actually mean white genocide, hth. Seek treatment for your paranoid worldview and severe social maladjustment.

not an insult, try harder, Nazi

So, I'm guessing you know better.
Go on, what was wrong of what I said?

Yes please.

>I don't want free speech
exercises free speech
>everyone spouts bullshit all the time
spouts bullshit
wew lad

don't need to. calling you a faggot is enough

You are incorrect. No-one wants to eradicate whites from the earth, that's white-power pity-circle bullshit they spout to feel better about their hate

not an insult, try harder, Nazi

Nazi beliefs are inciting violence.
Inciting violence is not protected under the first amendment.
Go back to fifth grade history sand try again.

>racistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracistracist

Lol

Um, I do have a voice

Your point is being lost in your obtuse posturing

seconded , communism , any means necessary

Are you Pepe boys not familiar with the concept of fighting words? Nazi speech constitutes fighting words. It is an ideology predicated on the necessity of violence and eradication. So don't be shocked when you get beaten down every time you try to speak.

not an insult. I obviously know more than you little pathetic alt-right circle-jerkers

Oh you do?
You're happy about this, feeling free as a human? Oh..

kill thite boi
smesh white boi
destroy white boi
white boi da devil

found the sandnigger

You're still not making the point you think you are.

Go suck a nigger dick cuckfag

communism is hardly the opponent of free speech, that's called FASCISM, jeez guys, read a history book

>Sup Forums

To the gulag with you

These things are not understood by those who don't want to understand.

What was the name of that alt-right guy who went on YouTube crying because Chelsea Manning threatened to curbstomp him on Twitter? Literal sobbing tears

what was wrong? you said anti-fascists are fascists, which is an oxymoron

Oh vey! I wonder who's behind this post

sure thing faggot.

ANTIFA supporters have low testo and enjoy getting muslim and nigger dick up their buttholes.

Why?
If I call my group anti-stupid, I can't be stupid?

sure I spout bullshit, if some calls me out on it I don't WAH WAH FREE SPEECH without actually trying to explain myself like some fucking American

enough for what? it doesn't bother me

tell us more

Why do I keep hearing all this anti white shit but only see pictures of white kids in masks?

not sure what you mean by that

I can tell you.
That's the beauty of the civilized modern human.
Fascism opposes that.

make your actual point, you're being obtuse and it's not as clever as you think, just makes you look thick

you mean like you're doing right now?
are you a faggot?

calling you a faggot is enough. don't even need to try anything else.

fag

found the racist