It's been almost 10 years since the greatest show ever made ended, how do you feel about that?

It's been almost 10 years since the greatest show ever made ended, how do you feel about that?

>tfw you live in New Jersey

Sad, will probably never be equaled in my life time. I'm just glad I was alive to see it.

>It's been almost 10 years since the greatest show ever made ended
I thought Breaking Bad ended in 2013?

tfw you watched Sopranos like 6 times, including in real time, feels great, man. The best thing ever captured with camera.

Just finished it today. How do you guys feel about the ending?

also fuckin chrissy man

>How do you guys feel about the ending?

Perfect pleb-filter. Tony doesn't die. It's been 9 years and plebs are still falling for the "you don't see it coming" meme and Chase's excessive tongue-in-cheek trolling. People just can't comprehend the last scene is literally "Made in America", and the MO jackeeeeet guy simply represents mafia, just like those niggers represent niggers, there are boy scouts, regular Joes, young couples etc. But nah, MO jackeeeeet guy is Gene's lost brother and he whacked Tone after wearing no cap and leaving multiple fingerprints and witnesses in the fucking diner, top kek.

16 year old kid detected

lost only ended seven years ago what are you talking about

rectify is still running tho

too jewish for me, famalam

You just cant handle the fact that people are right about the ending, its sad really

Its not hard to grasp, infact its the perfect ending. Tony crossed lines and was wanted dead from season 1

Just accept he died

>Tony crossed lines and was wanted dead from season 1

Heh, a wiseguy was wanted dead. Wow, you must be at the top of your fucking class.

paulie pls go

we'll never get tony's "die hard" ending when he foils a terrorist plot to steal $640million in bearer bonds.

we'll never get to see tony's " The abyss" ending when his fishing boat capsizes and sinks to the bottom of the pacific.

>"Don't stop-"
>show stops
BRAVO CHASE. not even trolling, the ending was absolutely perfect

I thought black was death.

the lost ending
or
the sopranos ending

I really cant decide which was worse.

?

t. mulignan

we'll never get tony's "David Icke" ending when he goes mad from too much peyote and believes he's the son of god.

THEY SEE ME ROLLIN
THEY HATIN

Remember when that song played in The Sopranos?

SHOTGUN SHAVE MY BODY

The Shield ended 10 years ago? Time flies.

Fucking loved that show as well.
Vick mackey was fucked haha

But the wire ended 8 years ago not 10

I was really hoping he'd die before the end.

But Boardwalk Empire only ended two years ago

this fucking thread, with mostly the exact same responses, several times daily

sometimes i question the veracity of the autism meme