Hey boys, if a girl I'm dating for a month now (nothing serious) went to spain with her family...

Hey boys, if a girl I'm dating for a month now (nothing serious) went to spain with her family, what are the chances she's hooking up with guys there?

phone bump

Bump

I just took a shit 10 mins ago, what are the chances of my shit bumping into your shit in the sewers

Pretty high its europe

100% she is fucking her brother

And what the fuck do you care? Can't get any in the US and she was the first one to ever give you the time of day so you smother her with your Beta faggotry?

Pretty high

kek
more?

How long did it take you to fuck her ???/ tell us ....
also we need a real pic to judge the sex factor please

Muy alto

With family? How old is she and where about in Spain, the Balearics?

with family, she is 20 and Idk where in Spain lol

>nothing serious
Does she see it as serious?
Does she get angry easily?
Did she act like a slut since day 1?
Is she the jealous type?
Does she have a higher sex drive than you?
Is she going to be there longer than 3 months?

If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then the chances of her fucking another dude are pretty high.

>If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then the chances of her fucking another dude are pretty high.
>Does she see it as serious?
>If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then the chances of her fucking another dude are pretty high.

you are retarded.

You missed the point. All women will cheat no matter what.

Probably not, but if she's off to the Balearics or somewhere like Malaga then maybe

There is still hope, since shes with family

>moshi moshi, baito desu
Try to be even more edgy/10

kek
what is her name?

I'd say the clingier you are the higher the chance.

with her family only, low. thats aside the fact shes cheated on you locally though

tell her name plz

This. I'm guessing your GF is a cunt though, so she'd probably cheat no matter where she is. Is she one of those fake barbie wanna be type bitches? If she's a decent person she won't cheat.

Kunt

fuck off

with family? Then nope..

Why don't you? I don't recall ever wanting to talk to you, bitch.