What non athlete celebrity is the best at sports?

What non athlete celebrity is the best at sports?

>I remember being 7 and I would spend Christmases with my dad and my stepmom, and it was Christmas Eve and I was writing out a Christmas list in crayon, which probably included, like, Reebok pumps and a basketball. That’s probably what I wanted.

>You played basketball?

>I loved basketball. I was a point guard for a winning elementary school team, undefeated four years in a row. Not a big deal. I had my peak at 12. Just didn’t want it enough after that, really.

>Back to Santa.

>So I’m 7 years old, writing, “Dear Santa,” and my stepmother comes in, who was quite a bit younger than my dad and didn’t have any kids of her own, and said, “What are you doing?” I was like, “I’m writing my Christmas letter to Santa.” And she looked at me and she said, “Are you kidding? Santa’s not real.” She shamed me for believing in Santa. So that’s like hilariously brutal.

theringer.com/st-vincent-xx-horror-movie-interview-creativity-depression-afea47917d40#.lytwdbrcn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kdkVKMND7cQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Donald Trump is an elite golfer

vinnie jones

>a rugmuncher played basketball
Wow what a shocker

She is very old

Not only that.

XX sucked btw

Fidel Castro: baseball

>Stepmother tells a fucking SEVEN year old Santa isn't real

Evil bitch desu. 9-10 is the perfect age

Prince was the GOAT celebrity baller

The first Prez Bush played first base in college and W throws a solid fastball

Prince was so short he could collect disability.
GOAT musician though

This bitch is a confirmed liar, so take what she says with a grain of salt. In one interview in her mid 20s, she talks about discovering Kate Bush "only six months ago", and in her 30s just three years ago she is interviewed giving this sappy story about how she remembers discovering her at age 16.

In an AMA she is asked what sort of training she has, and she responds

>"i have very little in the way of formal training, i suppose. i just have ears and some finely tuned motor skills (re: guitar playing)..."

Yet she went to Berklee.

Pathetic creepy lying lesbo smug SJW feminist habitual liar.

Woody Harrelson is elite
youtube.com/watch?v=kdkVKMND7cQ

it's just marketing. don't be mad.
metallica has never ridden lightning, george clinton has never traveled the galaxy in a ufo.

>constantly lying and contradicting yourself is just marketing
If it's marketing its bad marketing

absolutely based

why is woody so underrated in hollywood?
did he do something to piss off the jews?

>Yet she went to Berklee.
You think she learned how to play at Berklee?

False equivalence, Metallica never seriously claimed to ride the lightning, and that and singing about UFOs is not the same as lying to make it seem like you weren't influenced by artists you sound and look like a cheap rip off of (Kate Bush) or like you're more indie and self taught than you actually are (being a rich white girl from a rich family who went to the most respected and expensive music school in the country)

Nonce

Based

Too bad he went full cuck over Under Amour

Camus played football with some skill

Relax, dude. No one cares.

Sorry your shit waifu got exposed user :^/

It's Conan Doyle

He played first class cricket and bowled out fucking WG Grace

Nice joke he was never anything more than a leg breaker and cheat

Hugh Laurie - Rowing

>English goalkeeping

USAUSAUSAUSA

Noticed it myself at 6 and confronted my parents about it. Get on my lvl scrubs.

I saw my dad in the middle of the night go to eat the cookies and drink the milk we left out for "Santa"

Wasn't even really bothered it was always about the presents anyways so I kept up the charade a few more years, also didn't tell my kid sister what I saw

I think at some point my friends tried to tell me as well don't remember the dates

isn't softball the rugmuncher sport of choice?