Tips on making lsd

Tips on making lsd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=equC7GEUt6k
youtube.com/watch?v=UjGv8qNP32M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can share a recipe some old dead heads gave me years go if you want, but bear in mind I've never attempted it and it's not an easy process

give it up

First of all, making acid is a lot harder than making meth, and meth ain't easy to make. You're most likely gonna get arrested acquiring the ingredients or poison the fuck out of yourself and others. That being said here's what I know

It would be appreciated

It is more for curiosity rather than practise

Part 1
First you need lysergic acid. Unless you have a time machine or are a licenced and legitimate research lab, you're not gonna be able to get it. So, you have to turn to a similar substance obtained through the growth of a highly to and delicate fungus, ergass. To grow ergass, you need to order ergass spores online and, wearing protective equipment, "plant" them on a piece of fecal matter. This must be done in a darkroom and they must not ever be exposed to light. After about 6 days, there should be enough growth to begin extracting the ergass.

*Highly toxic and delicate*

then

You then need anhydrous hydrazine and cloroform to synthesize it into a compound of lysergic acid. Word to the wise, this process involves heating the hydrazine which if not done right can explode. And both the hydrazine and cloroform are toxic and carcinogenic. Then with some pretty expensive equipment you have to isomerize the acid twice using different acids and bases, then evaporate it and purify it, again with expensive equipment. Then, you take the finished product, dissolve it in ethanol, and pour it on a log of shit from Andy Sixx's asshole and then shove all 900 hits down your fucking throat sorry I made all this up I just love logs so much good luck psychonaut!

Does anyone actually know? I feel like a crooked chemistry major could pull this off if a wealthy person hooked them up with the supplies

ok well this will help
youtube.com/watch?v=equC7GEUt6k

My method is better poopy boy

Take some organic chemistry classes at your local community college. If you do well and understand what your learning there's a ton of formulas on the internet.

I actually know someone who did this. We each ate like a sheet and a half and went to Costco. Got the cops called on us but we managed to evade them just running around and hiding in the store for almost four hours before we got cuffed and hauled off. I came so many times that day, best day ever.

First learn to cultivate ergot. Which is dangerous in itself if you like having all your limbs. But the way I started was by getting infected grains in large bags of organic rye berries. Make a cultures and eventually harvesting it and extracting the ergotamine. Which must then be reduced down to lysergic acid amide. From there you need to synthesize some highly watched reagents that make finishing the task much more difficult. Diethylamine, a non polar solvent, Anhydrous hydrazine it's one off the more dangerous reagents and must be handed under a nitrogen out equally enert atmosphere. Allowing oxygen to interact with anhydrous hydrazine will result in a detonation. One the redux reactions are finished you will have about a 50/50 isomer mixture of led, which then needs to be run through a chromatography column packed with silica sand. This separates molecules of different mass allowing you to collect the lsd for dosing and the iso lsd for another redux.

false
a basic chemistry education at a community college might give you a better understanding of how the process works at best, but that's nowhere near the level of knowledge you need to actually produce a working product for human consumption and do it right. This is why people get deathly ill/ ded'd and give drugs a bad name

na it's called ergass and it grows on andy's creamy logs. The last time I log-tripped I fucking jerked off my brother dude it was fucking awesome

I bet

>making LSD
it's one of the most difficult drugs to produce

buy some safrole/piperole and make MDMA, or mimosa hostillis and DMT instead

Dumbass kid. There is far more that goes into making LSD than you could comprehend. I know this because if you had even half the knowledge and equipment required to make it, you would be way above the level of intelligence that brings a person here to ask for advice on making drugs instead of doing proper research.

I'm a total drug virgin, can someone identify these drugs and tell me what they do

I tried making my own heroin but it's hard as shit and I never even found poppys so i just bought a bunch of heroin and did it

MDMA is XTC
DMT is "like" LSD times 10.000
google is your friend

MDMA makes you chew gum until your jaw feels fucking broken in the morning and makes your pupils huge and makes loud concerts really cool and makes you smoke like 2 packs of cigarettes an hour.
DMT is a horrifying nightmare overload of visual hallucination lasting only a few seconds but is like being strapped to the front of a train going 200 MPH and crashing into your own brain

I have pooped myself on both drugs, felt good on MDMA, didn't even notice on DMT

guy on LSD smoking DMT
youtube.com/watch?v=UjGv8qNP32M
prepare your anus, OH MY GAAAWWWDDD

get outta hear my bro Scott and I injected lsd and DMT into our arms (called it a trippy hiball) and still managed to get a girl to agree to let us jerk eachother off in her tent

>vinegar is an acid
just microwave that with like some ketchup and boom there you go

anybody ever made marijuana? like in a lab

Shocking twist: after this life-changing experience, he continues to be a druggy loser who never does anything with his life.

that's my boy Orangutan Pete don't be a dick bro he may look like the missing third columbine shooter but he's actually got a really cool shaped bird and can do cool jizzing tricks we smoke DMT every morning and beat up my parents bro don't think we won't cum on your comforter

you aren't going to without a lot of funding and probably at least an acre of land.

Figure it out Albert Hoffman did

Bump for later

Just grow some mushrooms m8

why an acre of land?

You need to grow rye and have it infected with ergot

Why so much shitposting?

Why does even the idea of psychoactives make some people so uncomfortable?

have a lab

>grow wheat, rye etc on acre of land
>let them get infected with ergot mushroom
>harvest said mushroom
>make LSD out of it

>implying doing anything with your life means anything to anyone except yourself

Does he look like he cares? From where I'm sitting, you seem to be a lot more concerned about his life than he is, and that's more damming on you than it is on him. What are you mad about?

Because lsd is a true love of his

why can't I just grow it on a piece of my cum

is that a S&G reference?

Don't

even ergot is disgusted by your little pecker

I smoked 5-meo-dmt while candyglipping on geltab acid, it was a gawdam headful

Not inclusively, since the song was only made popular by them, but sure.

Well either way I feel old now haha

You're welcome lol

one teim as an prank I put a tab on the outside of a condom and lured my gf into having sex and then I went to the mall with her and ditched her right before it kicked in
never saw her again kek!

I have a baggie with around 30 something mgs in it. Still scared to smoke it. How is that stuff?

Well you dont really have to grow ergot. Baby woodrose (Argyreia nervosa) contain about 0.003g LSA per seed (~1g). They are easy to get online in large quantities too. ~3Kg of seeds would make 3g LSA, a Dose of LSD is about 200μg i.e. 3g LSA with a 100% yield would yield about 15.000 Doses. And expected lower yields down to about 20-40 % would still work. Making LSD is extremely hard though and unexperienced chemists would end up dead trying.

How do I make lsd out of my cum

Ask you're dad

I just did

well what did he say?

You are my daddy

dad?

You can't get hold of the chemicals and also the chemicals are extremely dangerous to handle. Anhydrous Hydrazine will explode with intense toxic fire the second you open the lid

>tips for trips
2 years of organic chemistry should be sufficient. You might also find an underemployed organic chemist who is cool and likes to party.
The biggest tip is to maintain secrecy. You must hide your location, the purchasing of chemicals and labware, your activities, movement to and from the lab, the smells and waste from the lab, distribution of the final product. Mostly people are stupid or sloppy.

checkd

What the fuck is the difference between acidic, neutral and basic Aluminium Oxide? Does it even matter? Al2O3 is Al2O3 in my opinion

non-chemist here but i would guess pH-level is different