Why are Christians so stupid ?

Why are Christians so stupid ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This thread again? Not even giving you a (you) for it.

If you actually read the bible you would probably understand the context of each of those passages.

(6:12)
"It is they who have lost their own souls, that they will not believe"

(10:100)
"No soul can believe except by the will of Allah"

How can Muslims be so stupid? XD

there is a man named Nobody who has seen the face of God.

Just like in book 9 of The Odyssey.

The word "face" isn't used in John 1:18 or 1 John 4:12; both just say that "nobody has seen God".

Genesis 32:30 says "I have seen God face to face", but this is Jacob speaking metaphorically, because this comes after his wrestling with an angel.
John is talking about the very essence of God, Jacob is talking about seeing God through a creature, manifestation, image, or experience.

>hey guys this really old book isn't 100% the best thing ever

>why do you associate with some of the messages and ideas provided inside?

>3 Christcucks say 3 different things about the same verses
Topkek

A few contradictions are fine, you can chalk it up to shitty translation, but this?

I find Christian and Muslim holy books just as retarded as each other. At least I can live in peace with the Christian I disagree with.

why are atheists so fedora?

The triggering is just too delicious

The Old Testament is filled with jew lies.

he wrestles with god who when they are done flies off into the sky no wings mentioned superman style and states his name if you even want to call it that

Sagan was agnostic, he only believes in facts. That's why he doesn't associate with atheists as they haven't proved their position beyond the reasonable doubt.

Not even Dawkins 100% believes there is no God.

I can't deny how effective le hat strawman is though.

I'm agnostic, but I know the christian myth is just that, a myth.

That vaguely reminds me of all the arrogance I had to deal with from atheists many years ago in the old Internet.

I am still an atheist, but I am much more relaxed and non-aggressive in my views. It wasn't the fedora meme that calmed me down, it was constantly being censored by other atheists all over the Internet, and seeing how angry and bitter atheists can really be. Many of them are leftists too.

Is there something wrong with being a leftist?

That's the thing. 10 different Christians will give you ten different interpretations of the revealed inerrant word of god.

You can't debate Christians because you're engaging a moving target. They just move the goalpost and declare victory.

>an angel have seen the face of God
>it's weird
you fucking french fuck!
REPENT AND ACCEPT CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!

this is no game, your soul is at stake

There's loads of these.

>Caring so much about someone's religion.

Why are atheists so stupid?

why so many buttons on a jacket?

>can't debate christians
>christians debate themselves over meaning of bible
you contradicted yourself in your own post

Something bad will happen to you on June 20th.

how so? the christian worldview has produced a lot of great science.

Why is France so cowardy?

>Need womens in command of their "army"
>Let muslims get into their country

like flatearth theory?

...at least, use a fucking prixy, I'm embarrassed, now, you cuckhold

One of them is the old testament (ergo not christian) the other is the new (the christian reworked one).
What did you think was the point of making a new religion if it was to be just a continuation of the old one?

Oh yeah I forgot that this nigga LITERALLT wrestled God holy shit

fuuug

We don't know if a God exists or not but we know beyond the reasonable doubt the abrahamic God doesn't exist. Too many wrong statements and contradictions are in the bible and if your God did exist he will reveal himself and rewrite the bible to make the record straight.

Acting and thinking ignorantly comes easier to people than being open minded.

Do you think christianity survives because open minded, rational adults thought it was a good thing to have around and practice? No. It survives because of fucking sunday school.

>Teach them when they're young.
>by the doctrine, literally making it indoctrination
>They grow up with a set of fundamentalist beliefs.
>they become adults and have children
>They pass it on to their kids.
>Their kids grows up.
???
Profit.

Close minded ignorant fucks and their dillusions. Cancer as fuck

Nope.

Jacob wrestled Jesus.

All of those red arcs are lies. Each and every one of them.

You can believe that until you die. Then you won't.

Yes, everything.

The west started real science in the 19th century when they stopped beliving in god.
Prior to this they were inferior to the chinese and japanese who had a philosophy but not a religion

You must be talking about American Christians. Catholics don't believe in everything the bible says.

Your translation, what is it? Lucifer?

You don't know jack shit. Just leave it there.

not a christian but I believe the genesis "I have seen the face of god" was meant to be metaphorical, as in seeing god's true nature and not the literal face of god

Bullshit. The giants of scientific exploration were for the most part God fearing men.

>Catholics don't believe in everything the bible says.

Catholics wouldn't know a bible verse if they read it from the bible.

That is a very foolish thing to say. I love how all these people who aren't even religious somehow know everything about the Bible.

I see that the minions of the devil are getting increasingly upset. Her Immaculate Heart will triumph

May God show you the errors of your way, OP.

Nope. God manifested in the flesh so that we might see Him and know Him and choose to follow Him into heaven.

God the Father is a spirit being Who lives in unapproachable light. Had He not manifested as Jesus on earth, nobody would see Him and live.

All Marian apparitions are demonic.

oh right

well then

Yes, there's a problem with your NLT.

>We don't know if a God exists or not but we know beyond the reasonable doubt the abrahamic God doesn't exist.
completely baseless assertion. you don't even have logic on your side.

Daily reminder that any and all posters attempting to divide over religion (on either side) are shills from plebbit.

We cannot be broken. And together we will make our country greater than ever before.

Because they got tricked by a jew.

Islam is still worse. At least Christians can laugh at themselves

The sailors? Yes
Their captains? NO!

>The west started real science in the 19th century
i literally posted an image with counterevidence in the post you replied to

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates

>According to 100 Years of Nobel Prize (2005), a review of Nobel prizes awarded between 1901 and 2000, 65.4% of Nobel Prize Laureates, have identified Christianity in its various forms as their religious preference (423 prizes).[5] Overall, Christians have won a total of 78.3% of all the Nobel Prizes in Peace,[6] 72.5% in Chemistry, 65.3% in Physics,[6] 62% in Medicine,[6] 54% in Economics[6] and 49.5% of all Literature awards.[6]

>The three primary divisions of Christianity are Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Protestantism. Between 1901 and 2000 it was revealed that among 654 Laureates 31.8% have identified Protestant in its various forms (208 prize),[7] 20.3% were Christians (no information about their denominations; 133 prize),[7] 11.6% have identified as Catholic[7] and 1.6% have identified as Eastern Orthodox.[7] Christians make up over 33.2% of the worlds population [8][9][10][11] and have earned 65.4% of Nobel prizes.[5]

>Yes, there's a problem with your NLT.

John 9:39 King James Version (KJV)

39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
John 12:47 King James Version (KJV)

47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

I don't care what non-christians like you think

>Immaculate
>Have a child
Sure mate :'-)

So you're saying that americunts cults better than the true church, founded by St. Peter himself while yours was created by some Jew that believes that the earth is flat?

John 9
He answered and said, “Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?”

And Jesus said to him, “You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you.”

Then he said, “Lord, I believe!” And he worshiped Him.

And Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind.”

John 12
I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness. And if anyone hears My words and does not believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world. He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Being candid here, who uses Christianity for political ends instead of out of genuine belief?

The "Noble lie" is a concept that resonates well with me, and even amongst the ruling classes the Bible is a useful (if arbitrary) tool for rules lawyering even when you don't genuinely believe.

I'm an athiest (or if we're to meme, technical agnostic.) but if you see me in these threads I'll generally be winding up fedoras for my own amusement.

>being this new

Sir Isaac Newton was consumed with attempting to calculate the Second Coming of Jesus; he came up with 2056. He's not wrong so far. And he spent years on the matter.

do not blaspheme the Mother of Our Lord

Try to get some context.

Catholics are not Christians. You're Catholics.

Try to come back to reality.

I'm saying that Peter founded nothing. That Rome is Babylon, Roman Catholicism the Whore of Babylon and Mystery Babylon, and the Vatican the most evil institution on earth, the pope being the False Prophet of the Antichrist.

>Blasphemes God

whatever makes you sleep at night, heretic. You are not saved.

> Americans
> religious
Pick one

you will have to answer for your hate towards his mother, when Christ judges you. I wouldn't want to be in your shoes when that happens

The reality is that both situations are correct. Jesus literally just healed a blind man who believed in Him, right in front of sighted Pharisees who did not. He came to be chosen by the former and rejected by the latter.

But when He came to the world, He did not come to judge the world, but to save it. It was already judged. It was already condemned.

How is a man saved?

All Christians hold their citizenship in heaven as a priority.

Just read the god damn bible and some history books ameridumb.

>The earth isn't 6000 years old, carbon dating and fossils disprove that.
>The universe is expanding from one point billions of light years away from earth but the earth was somehow created before the stars.
And there's much more, like I said I'm not saying a deity doesn't exist I'm just saying your one doesn't or at least not in the way you know him.

And you'll have hell to pay for worshiping her as a goddess.

catholic = universal

you are an obscure sect universalists tolerate

The immaculate conception refers to Mary's conception, not Jesus's conception you stupid frog nigger

It's a myth you fucking idiot.

Why are French so stupid.

I've read the bible so many times I have lost count, and related material galore. Go relive your glory days as sailors. You've got nothing for me.

Both of your statements are your own baseless opinions. And both are wrong.

>The earth isn't 6000 years old, carbon dating and fossils disprove that.
wew, quoting evangelical fundamentalists is not advancing your argument

>reading the bible as a scientific document
double wew

>And you'll have hell to pay for worshiping her as a goddess.
we don't do that. Immaculate conception, virginity and ascention to heaven don't make her a goddess. They only show her role in the divine plan. Stay mad heretic

That's what the word used to mean. It has been corrupted, like everything else the whore touches, into being exclusively Roman Catholic.

Your own catechism says there is no salvation outside of the roman catholic church.

By grace, faith AND work.

Yes, and it's blasphemy. And wrong. And not anything even a catholic believed for what, 1200 years?

Atheist here

"I have seen the face of god" - From genesis, it means through the shaping of the world and the act of creation, they have seen the metaphorical face of god, his fingerprint. It's how you would say "I have seen beauty" at some nice scenery even though you don't literally have seen a physical manifestation of a concept like beauty.

"Nobody has seen the face of God" - This is just literally, nobody knows what the face of God looks like.

Shit thread.