Mairrage/child hate thread

Mairrage/child hate thread

I pity those who marry or have kids. How does it feel that you need to spend $300K for the next 18 years after inflation? How does it feel you need to spend money on your wife and for expensive dates?

I'm 22 and I'm on track to being a millionare before age 30. Your sorry sad married life is a big mistake for your bank account.

Feels good. Two incomes. 3 kids. still millionaire at 32.

> might get married next year
> gf earns more money than I do

Well yeah you can do what Casey Anthony did and take the easy way out

>2 incomes
Who raises your fucking kids you moron? Are their only role models the retards who run the education system these days? Or a nanny who's beliefs you don't control?

Can't take that money to your grave. That money will never call your name out during sex, it won't demand to be cuddled when it gets cold. It'll never love you.

I might be broke, but i'm happy. t

You need to stop before it's too late. You don't know what you're setting yourself up for. Many mairrages in this day and age ends with the wife divorcing the guy and her getting child support payments and everything you own.

Just don't do it.

Remember my words when it happens to you.

You'll think "oh I should've listened to him"

Feels good if you married the right girl, are on the same level and mature enough to decide to have children and keep a functioning family unit together and thriving. Feels pretty good man. I was a faggot OP at 22 as well. Don't worry OP, you'll grow up soon.

Also, not a single faggot here believes you aren't living in your parents basement in angst b/c nobody fucking wants you.

Uh yeah... I could have someone call my name during sex, or have someone demand to be cuddled without getting married. It's called a fuck buddy or friends with benifets or a one night stand.... Or tinder. I'd rather choose a Lamborghini than spend the next years splurging on a child and wife

Holy fuck this shit is ON POINT. are those the same real people? Story? Who are they? If it's shopped, it's still on fucking point.

Kek

Good luck with that divorce a decade or less from now

Fairly certain you can put your children up in a high end daycare and still fucking raise then at nights and on weekends. Especially if this guy is a millionaire at 32 and still browses Sup Forums in the middle of the fucking day on a tuesday. (which he fucking isn't)

But you get the idea here.

I can understand marriage hate but not child hate.

I know a lot of people who hate their ex. But I don't know anyone who hates their kids.

And, OP, when you're a millionaire at 30... So what?

That's because you're 22, selfish and immature. Of course you want a fucking Lamborghini.

Or, if you're as awesome as you think, you can have both. Father of four, and I would rather have the family than the toys but fortunately I can have both.

You honestly believe those are the only options for two income families?

>Comparing a supercar and family members as if they are substitutes for one another

Not OP... But what do you mean so what? You have a million fucking dollars. Open up a restaurant or small business and become your own boss, make even more money, grow your wealth. Enjoy your future Ferrari and vacations around the world and cruises. Enjoy not having the stress of being in debt.

I notice you've got a lot of replies real fast OP. About the error in your rationale. And I know why.

It's because we oldfags used to be you.

One day you'll be older, OP. When the time comes, just try to marry the right woman.

You fell for the Jew lie, they don't want you to get married and start a family they want you to "go your own way" you keep watching anime while the brown people outbreed us.

I'm married and have one child and another due in October, I'm the happiest I've ever been.

I'm a millionaire mostly by luck. I actually work from home most days. I'm not 32 anymore that's just when we hit a million. Don't have much more than that now. Kids are all well into school age.

Ironic that your first suggestions were ways to make even more money. Which returns us to the question "So what?"

Of course there always has to be a retard nazi conspirisit like this in ever thread ever on Sup Forums. It's always "the Jews are behind this".

The Jews aren't behind anything. Go smoke some weed you fag

Calling bs.

Explain this "luck".

Did you get approached by a record label? Did you create a new invention? Do you have a successful Amazon selling account?

What you mean so what dude... So HAPPINESS.

You remember Silly Bandz? I partnered with a guy Named Rob Croak to get the company started. We used to work together in the local music Industry in Toledo. Was never a full partner, so we don't work together anymore but we both walked away pretty well off. Him way more than me.

Fair enough. Should make an ama

It's not really that interesting. I pretty much gave Him some money cause he's got a weird nose for business. He gave me a boatload back. I was really just hoping to break even. Maybe double what I put in at the most. I got back about 60x what I put in and now I'm back in a different local music industry because fuck Toledo.

you childless niggers have no idea how wonderful it is LOL

I'm pretty sure our man Dan is only ever a couple of steps away from killing himself.

right because money buys happiness
that's just a fact

What's wrong with this niggas toe

It sure does you fucking idiot. You're one of those people who say "money can't buy happiness" huh? Here you want 10 million free dollars? Oh right... Money dosnt buy happiness so it's fine you can't have it.

What a retard. Anyone would be happy with money.

it's called using your feet

you don't get those baby smooth perfect feet you have without sitting on your ass and letting mommy bring you tendies

Your a shallow person if this is all you desire in life.

It doesn't. Money relieves stress of daily life. Makes more room for happiness. Doesn't buy it though. Totally possible to be a miserable rich person.

Wife is nice, that I can understand. But why on earth anyone would want to waste TWO DECADES of their life for the sake of passing on their genes is beyond me.

I have baby smooth flawless feet and I work 10 hours a day.

If your feet has calluses, fungus, cracked heel, or any other nasty shit, then your probably either

1. Diabetic
2. A fat ass lard who outs pressure on his feet
3. A smelly nigger who never showers or changes his socks

I wouldn't take $10 million for missing a year with either one of my kids.

They are really the only thing that makes me truly utterly happy, a feeling I didn't think I could feel any more.

But keep imagining you you'd spend your fictional 10 mil to make yourself happy. I already am.

This has empirically been proven false. Can't be bother to reference this for you right now (sorry) but in summary humans very very quickly get used to their way of life be it rich or poor. Statistically, having more money makes you only marginally more happy.

>work 10 hours a day
wage cuck detected

>I don't think I could feel anymore.

Uh yeah mate... You need to try some meth or heroin. Or even cocaine. It'll make you feel 100x more happy than your kids. Believe me on that.

Because this cunt is the embodiment of hard work.

What you mean wage cuck you dumb fag. I'm my own boss. I don't work for anyone. I choose to work these hours.

Are you brain damage, you actually think this gook is a co-inventor?

>I pity those who marry or have kids.
I pity those who don't.
>How does it feel that you need to spend $300K for the next 18 years after inflation?
That's not actually all that much money for me, and I am not much of a materialist, so it's not like I'm dying to spend that money on something selse.
>How does it feel you need to spend money on your wife and for expensive dates?
My wife is also employed, and we each make six figures.

Life is like an RPG. You can spend a whole lot of time on side quests making money and living it up. But eventually you'll want to have a family and advance the story.

so I've got a net of about 900k realistically
about 200k is in cash
seems like everything is a fucking struggle, really want to get a better house because we've outgrown ours but the market is so fucking hot we honestly can't afford what we want.

then just Sunday

>go to somebody's house nearby for some bland party
>place is fucking PALATIAL
>yard is like 4 acres
>you could throw a football in the upstairs
>gigantic beautiful kitchen they never use
>everything is perfectly xerascaped or super nice grass (we put in $2000 of sod and it's 40% dead, 200% weeds now)
>they are whining because their coy pond has a bit of alge and the filter broke right when this party was scheduled
>coy pond was big enough to swim in

I swear to christ I never wanted to eat a bullet so bad as on the way back from Chad & Stacys.

I didn't invent shit. Neither did Rob. He bought the rights from a Chinese company. Then he bought the factory. Then he sold a shit ton more than anyone thought possible.

And the only way to be RICH in the real world is by scamming or being a corrupt politician

I was a billionaire on runescape luring people with party hats and hacking thier accounts.

Suddenly everyone on /b makes 6 figures

>I pity those who marry or have kids.

That's because the vast majority that do are not capable of being in a relationship, much less marriage, much less kids. I know a glut of them.

>tfw I was living with gf for 4 and a half years before we got married.

That's how it should be, not this get married and have kids without even knowing the person. Retarded.

that cunt has abs you can only dream of and could probably outrun your powered scooter

it's funny how all you fat neckbeards equate "using your feet" with standing at a wage cuck job all day and not basic exercise.

sure you are. craigslist handyman is still a wageslave.

I'm the guy who said my wife and I each make six figures. Thing is, we both have PhDs. I'm an oldfag. Had first kid at 35.

Thats dumb buying the rights to silly bandz... Uhhh.. Just make a copy of it like everyone does these days? And a factory... Just build one. Should be be too hard to buy a machine that molds a shape of rubber.

>be me in 5 years
>getting divorced
>should have listened to someone who can't spell and got dubs on Sup Forums

it's funny how they got rich but you still have to throw shoulda coulda woulda stones

Youre probably some pussy ass weak feminine male who works the typical 8 hour day... Unlike REAL blue color men with muscles and the charisma of God... Who break thier back like the hard workers they are working 10-12 hours a day.

Pussy ass weak faggot.

And no its not craigslist. I actually own my own painting company and I make well over 150k a yesr

You realise that you ARE Chad and Stacey though? I mean if some real broke ass nibba visited you, and heard you talking "oh we only worth 900k, can't find anything we like" they'd be on Sup Forums right now telling the same story.

>Many mairrages

14 years in March

sure kid. what ever you say.

Why yall hating on my man Dan? Look at his smile. You WISH you can out on a genuine smile like that

Nothing wrong with marriage if it's to a decent partner.
I agree with hating kids though.

that was exactly my point tho

Maybe because people care about having a family and being a provider than being a kissless jew

imagine how your parents felt

This is why neither of us make the kind of money Rob Croak does.

Oh that's why you wanted to eat the bullet

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not