be 14 year old me

> be 14 year old me
> really really want to try shrooms
> have this homeschooled friend and we decided to do it
>typical punkrock anarchist rebel but still really really smart and nice guy
>have had a crush on him since day one
>finally aquire shrooms
>im typical whitey and to get drugs where i am from (sweden) is borderline impossible but i know a guy
> arrange to go meet him in åland
>it is time
>we take the shrooms in his familys "barn" to not get caught
>its raining and its cold but we manage to get warm and comfy with several blankets
>take shrooms
> fuck
> it fells like im slowly floating away from all that is real never to return
>scared shitless
> i realise that my only anchor to this world is my friend.
> i need to be close to him to stay real
> slowly try to get him to hug and snugg me
> he is to preocupied to say no
> snack snug and hug for duration of triping

to this day i have never felt closer to someone than to him then.

also image thread(new computer).

are you a boy or a girl

Faggot.

Never a more swedish tale has been told

Please tell me he was a refugee OP

sadly faggot(boi)

would never get closer than 10 meters to any shitskins

This is now a get thread

come on bois i just want drug greentexts

is that to much to ask for?

whitey was ironic you idiot. i hate shitskin monkeys just as much as you do if not more
(they are destroying our country)

>>im typical whitey and to get drugs where i am from (sweden) is borderline impossible
It's not my dude, you just don't know the right people/social circles. But honestly you don't want anything to do with people who deal in stronger things than weed, which is why you should buy things on the darknet. Very simple to set up, and the swedish market had a decent selection of drugs last time I checked (including shrooms, they are in season right about now).

Lykke til broder, Jimmie regner med deg

well at the time i was a lonely autistic faggot without any social circles

I am lonely and åutistic faggot without any friends right now! Check mate swedes.

>darknet
Thanks Mr. FBI. Should we use Silk Road too?

i know that feel

that's cute af lad

There's nothing wrong with the darknet. Markets get taken down once in a while; that's a natural part of the ecosystem. When one dies new ones appear. If you're not an oaf and actually care about computer security (ie using pgp, keeping separate accounts, laundering your bitcoin) it's completely safe, only risk is being scammed by a vendor which also part of life and happens once in a while.

I just got some DMT from there.

days gone by
it was easier then

buying online is really MUCH safer. and cheaper. Seriously, DreamM gotta be ok, if you meet with all these shady black dealers irl not only will they sell you unknown shitty substances, but you can also get in real trouble

i want to try DMT some day, it's still not clear for me how do you smoke it

Enjoy your ban

DMT comes in several forms, but the easiest to smoke is changa. You can do it 'proper' for a mindblowing experience by smoking it with a bong and taking one huge inhale, or you can simply roll it into a jay with some tobacco (would not recommend weed).

The trick is to grind the tobacco up really fine, then dip your fingers in water and mix the tobacco with the changa mix so it's slightly wet and burns slower. Take really slow puffs and hold in for at least 5 seconds, it wont be mindblowingly intense (imo the best way to do it, bong rips are too intense for my liking).
You'll fall into this weird dream like state that's much much stronger than lsd, and you know you are coming up when this humming sound starts surrounding everything. It only lasts a couple of minutes but it's very impactful.

If you want to be knocked into outerspace and have insane close-eyed-visuals (caleidoscope and audio hallucinations) you need to use a bong/pipe. It can be pretty scary tbh, jays are much smoother.

i mean, they usually sell DMT in powder form, not DMT-containing plants form, and there are different opinions on how to smoke the powder