Can we get a weapons of Sup Forums thread going...

can we get a weapons of Sup Forums thread going? this is my 1913 nazi luger with all matching serial numbers and original parts

>1913 nazi

well it was used in ww1 AND 2 so its kinda nazi

Ill but that for a dollar

buy

:)

its worth about 5 grand and is in basically mint condition

like i said,1 dollar.Niggers cant steal it where i live and i will respect its history

Typo like heel

Only very few lugers are worth very much, the rest are surprising affordable, I've always wanted an artillery one

only unoriginal part is the holster, which is a 1941 SS leather holster :/

Navy>any other luger

another fine choice

luger carbine?

The luger carbines were used kind of like sub machine guns and it was very tough on the toggle lock, still very neat

interesting never knew dis

also got me this vietnam style m16a1

the magazine used by the mp-18 is from luger pistol carbines, it was chosen for the mp-18 since it was already being used in a similar role

pic not related

must be back to school time for ameritards. let the dead children body count begin!

No

polymer stocks and handguards make me wanna die

disgusting

Original m14s are better

>my 1913 nazi luger

>>>/cp/

Nigger tries to pass off pos Erma .22 as luger, lulz

Wow? All the way back in 1913 the Germans knew their political system was going to be overthrown by the Nazi regime, they sure were smart

blind fag is blind

Like any of you faggots actually own these weapons.

I won a mauser 1909

Own***

pic of in in its holster for proof

I totally own the only automaster in existence

pic is also my backpack fed m60 I used as a seal in nam

Timestamp or GTFO

kk sec

Let's see the side of it stamped luger, with a timestamp, faggot

niggers

There is an American company that makes things like this. You're not showing me any markings that would suggest that it was a 1913. Show the correct markings or GTFO

Lock the action back. Show us these serial numbers

wtf is that symbol

it looks real enough, show the waffenamt

i honestly would but i dont feel like taking it out again cuz i have to fucking wipe off my fingerprints everytime i put it away

>posts pic without timestamp.

Sure buddy. We believe you.

Sure buddy. We believe you. This is /b. Everyone tells the truth here.

>op here,got a 3rd hand sewn on so i can put a timestamp in every pic

it's the same weird resolution, either he's a speed shopper or it's his picture

pinnacle of American weaponry craftsmanship

milsurpdude?

I, too, have one.

fucking JELLY. Ian? is that you?

no but i wish i was ian he seems nice

he does seem nice. his voice is super /comfy/

Leave OP alone you insufferable noguns. Jesus christ.

FPBP

i just dont wanna be a faggot :c

Nice. mine.

gib H&K please based gun user

i donno man, Raven is better, imo.

>not bait

DONT YOU EVER CALL ME THAT AGAIN

like dis?

Is that your wizard's staff on the floor, how well does that work to impress the ladies

kek it's you isn't it? hayyyyy

gave me a hearty kek ty user

You are a dumbass. not luger, not nazi. Now, my grandfather (medic) who fucked the nazi's up brought my father home a real luger with the nazi eagle and swatztika (i think the swaztika logo means specifically officer, meanwhile the nazi eagle indicates it was made for either nazi soldiers or police use). The luger is mine now. My point is, you don't know dick. But regardless, I applaud your interest in a real cool topic.

op was just looking at 9mm luger's. not gonna lie im interested in it for the look its a beautiful thing!

yes, but mine has the real wood grip overlays.

plz show pic. also,
>chekt

The long barrel ones were called Navy or Marine model. Something they had a wooden storage holster that could be fitted onto it as a stock and then use the 50round snail magazine

I wish i wasnt at work, i got some guns you'd appreciate.
Mother fucker labeled his mags. That's some serious autism right there.

It's getting hard to keep track of 350+ clips now.

>clips
spotted the retard

beautiful. I hope you bought it. I have a strange fascination with the ring of fire pistols.

nigger r u retarded

Excuse me?

That was fucking dumb, brah. This is Sup Forums, the the whole point is to overinflate your statements, jerk off, then sleep. Fuck you're stupid.

I live in canada so the only weapon i have is a wooden stick.
Mind you it's a sharpened wooden stick.

In canada home defense comes down to strategy and not wheponry. I have planned a defense against intruders from any and all entrances.

Who cares. Sadly when i was first responding to the horder, i wrote clip but corrected to mag because of people like you. But it's such a widely used term, even by people like me with collections and knowledge of guns, so who really cares?

AKA the Artillery model

I have a heavy rock, tried sharpening one end but my buddy Cal came over and we had a sip instead. Still, I think I could get the upper hand on ya

I once spent 8 hours digging one fucking hole for a fence post ware it was all back fill of rocks. I saved one rock the size and shape of an axe head and mounted it to a forked willow branch with wet rawhide

How heavy is the rock?
My stick is pretty big.

Who would win?
>Stickbro
>Rockbro
>Axebro