2nd year in a row im spending my birthday completely alone in my apartment with absolutely nothing to do and no one to...

2nd year in a row im spending my birthday completely alone in my apartment with absolutely nothing to do and no one to do it with. wat do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make cummies.

already beaten my dick into a crooked, broken hook today just like every day

god damn this website poisons me and yet i have no intention of ever leaving

Timestamp.

So what? Thats what most of us do anyways. Just because its an arbitrary anniversary of the day you entered this hell doesnt mean its any different than the rest

You could try visiting a new restaurant or maybe going to the movies tonight buy a new videogame it's your day man. Also happy birthday.

thats obviously not me you fuck

Treat yourself to a craigslist prostitute and have a good time. If no then obtain some drugs and have a good time if still no get drunk and eat till you pass out and if still no to all of that fuck off your life is boring

Lol nice fake pic

i mean, yeah thats kind of how im feeling but for gods sakes im so bored just like every day. y'all got any anime suggestions maybe? im kinda high on adderall and could do with binge watching something

hey thanks man. appreciate the down to earth comment

honestly thats probably what my days gonna look like huh lol

N00ds pl00s

is crushing up the pellets in adderal XR and snorting it any good? anyone done this?

how long how you all been here on Sup Forums? does this ride ever end?

does anyone know anything about this pic? a name eprhaps?

anyone wanna give me a drawing prompt? im bored as fuck and will post. im not amazing but yeah why not right

i believe this to be 100% true

Hey user, just enjoy yourself there chilling. Its ok to be alone, learn to enjoy it, i did. If you want i can share a pic of my girl naked, i would let you feel her up for your birthday if i knew you

i spent a few years alone, was fun for a while but got tired of it quick. Now i have this girl that im keeping. Happy birthday user, enjoy a pic of my girl

not sure what this is exactly but there ya go

3, 5, or 9 decides next one

hey good on you man. howd you meet her?

happy birthday, op
wish you the best
i prefer to be alone on my bday, but hope you can learn to enjoy it

also, sauce on that pic? i had it saved from before, but no dice

shameless self bump

i think i am learning to enjoy it but i honestly wonder if that might be a bad thing too. like im so used to settling for less than what i could that im content to wallow in the boring isolation life

at a birthday party of someone we both knew, connected immediately, but took a little while till we were together. You can imagine my joy though when this cutie walked in, ill never forget that moment

Its AI (artificial intelligence)
Kewl sketch m8!

if anyone wants to chat about literally anything please go ahead id love to chat

man thats fucking cool. great job dude

The reason you're alone on your birthday is because you obviously don't get out enough so I don't think sitting home is a good idea. Why don't you go to a bar and get something to eat and actually sit at the bar amongst other people. Drinking will get your confidence up to start a conversation and who knows maybe you'll make a new friend or meet a girl. Happy birthday op

heres some other shit i drew. damn im feeling pretty good adderall is nice

hope one day ill find something that makes me alive thats isnt drugs eh

so just enjoy your evening alone and chill and stop looking for girls and they will find you. And also, enjoy some pics of mine. I will take one or two requests for your birthday and deliver if i have them

yeah i definitely dont get out enough which is a shame. im one of these decent looking guys who everyone thinks is a normie but in actuality im probably a fuckign weirdo by their standards

i gotta try to join some college club this year... every year i say im gonna do it and i dont nad i know there are nice people out there

thanks dude. im good though you can psot anything you like or nothing. my balls are absolutely drained cant get even a wiggle down ther

on the rare occasion that i meet someone who uses Sup Forums IRL i imediately feel a connection with them. si far the ones ive met werent even autistic neckbeards. you guys are my true family honestly i enjoy you sad sacks of shit more than anything

thanks, i agree, she is amazing in so many ways. I know, ive been married before and the other was very hot but nothing like her personality wise

Dude I'm telling you. I'm not a perfect looking person. But its all about letting go and being confident and just saying fuck it. Especially with women. Who cares if you look stupid I've made myself look stupid a million times and I'm still here. Don't watch tv or anything like that put something nice on and go out. I guarantee you'll strike up a conversation with some people and if you mention it's your birthday it's done theyll be swarming you

wow no joke! im jaded as fuck about marriage but i know im gonna do it at some point then we'll have some falling out over time and itl rek me when she divorces. oh well.

Well, I dont have this problem. Im collecting old video games for 9 years and I with nice payed job I dont really care about other exept my close family. Learn to enjoy alone and you will be happy, gf will be poison

i know the feeling

i go out sometimes just to be in public a little bit so i can feel some kind of communal presence. i should put some effort into finding a good bar where it isnt just groups of people who stick to themselves and actually wanna chat with strangers at the bar

fuck i need money.

yeah, the first time is just for practice, the second is then for keeps. This is the one im keeping. Planned on keeping the first, but i was young and dumb and we in no way fit together, now i know what is good for me. My happy ginger girl is perfect for me.

man i gotta talk to fucking psychiatrist.

>finally get the balls to contact psychiatrist
>she doesnt answer phone and i leave a hilariously inarticulate aspie message asking her to call me back

never got back to me as well

so try and if your first time fails, youll find a better one

so happy for you mate.

maybe ill join some shit drawthread. guess im trying to keep my mind preoccupied

yeah dude, just keep on keeping on. It was when I felt ok being alone that the girls started coming to me, then i picked the one i liked best. So enjoy your time alone, have a beer and relax

if anyone got some interesting greentexts of shit thats happened to you lately let it rip

>go out to bar one night because feel like shit and want to pretend im a normie
>obviously gay guy starts talking to me at the bar, actually good company though
>buys me a few drinks, is respectful and pretty sure ive seen him at this bar before
>convinces me after many drinks to go out to boystown with him "just for the hell of it" (he fuckign got me good)
>actually have an amazing time
>"dance" with a girl at a gay bar, barely contain my spaghetti but somehow pull it off without too much autism
>we go to gay nightclub at 4 am, ive had 12 drinks and im roasted
>genuniely dancec for the literal first time in my life actually feeling confident enough to
>a lot of guys grind on me and im drunik and really dont care its actually flattering
>random skinny white guy orbiting me for some time then just goes in and grabs me, forces his tongue in my mouth
>shocked but wanting to try to push my boundaries becuase being bi would probably be a great life and i dont stop him
>was honestly pretty gross but i brushed it off
>barely made it home before passing out
so that was 1 week before my final exams and that guy ended up giving me severe mono, most sick ive ever been in my life. went to the emergency room once because the pain in my throat was so extreme. baby jesus punished me hard for transgressing on my sexuality

well happy birthday man

thanks man. heres a photo of my autism level as of about one year ago

thanks man. i appreciate it

self bump again cuz im a huge faggot and want this thread to stay up in spite of the fact that there is no content

You could be sure it's not 3 in a row

Here's what you can do about it all

dothethingneedsdoing.com

Wat u do 3 years ago faggot?