What do you miss the most from the 2000's ?

What do you miss the most from the 2000's ?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615000653
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Megaupload

Sup Forums being good

white neighbourhood

was never good you faggot

Being a highschool kid at home with mom & dad... no fucking rent, groceries, or student loans to worry about.

Why are you Nazi fags everywhere. And they say we don't need antifa

limewire

Why is it fine to have a black community, but racist to have a white one? Fuck off you racist cunt.

keke koolaidnigger

Always hated rapidshare. Paying for piracy goes against everything I believe in.

Scanning and tagging FTP's then uploading more PC games than you could shake a stick at.

I also miss Yahoo Briefcase and its related tools from those awesome german developers (BCUP, BCDown, and YahooSauger.)

Hey, you're the one wanting an all white community. You're being racist. Stop pointing fingers.

Le /pole/ meme so le advanced

>Pthc

Fucking OP's mom.

Sup Forums

Get lost, dad

I still use limewire

>Honeypot

Go to your room, Kyle

then call me pooh bear

Bush is still alive idiot

Fuck you, dad. You're not the boss of me.

>secular declines in Fullscale IQ of four points a decade in France between the years 1999 and 2008–9
>They say this is due to biological causes, specifically the dysgenic effect of more intelligent people having fewer children and "replacement migration"
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615000653
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

>Proposed cause
What is a hypothesis

>RSS/independent blogs
>no social media
>more forums
>internet less full of normal people

mIRC chatting... was fun better than nowadays social media shit... (i know its still available but not fun now)

I never said I wanted an all white community, I'm the user that said I missed limewire.

All I did was point out the fact that it's racist to want something white but it's progressive and welcomed to want something non-white. In the exact same scenario, with the only difference being colour, it's either accepted or frowned upon. THAT is racism.

Mystery Science Theater 3000

>They sucks at math. $0 = profit 100%

cleantime.adistra.com

>literally what is systemic racism
>what is black people carving out black-friendly spaces in a world that favors white people
>what is a disadvantaged group helping itself achieve actual equality

According to your logic, the real racism back in the day would be black people forming the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People while being lynched for violating whites-only segregated spaces.

Only one of those things is actually racist, because racism is using race to actively harm a group. White people have been on top in things like income, access to job opportunities and favorable treatment from police that it is kinda racist for them to band together and push out black people for a whites-only space like a good neighborhood with a good school.

Stop reading Sup Forums and think, ya turkey

>Whites create a white only enclave with good neighborhoods and good schools
>Black people say that it's racist to segregate and demand access
>Whites forced to integrate
>Property values and taxes plummet
>Drugs and crime start to proliferate
>White enclave ruined
>White people move away

This keeps happening. Maybe it's why white people want their own spaces too.

The internet began to be shit after the release of smartphones ;_; Everything was allright from 1999 - 2008 on the internet. I want those times back.

+1

>literally what is systemic racism
I'd say that it's easier for some ethnic groups to get into education or employment than other ethnic groups due to affirmative action and places wanting to look diverse.

>what is black people carving out black-friendly spaces in a world that favors white people
You mean the "black-friendly spaces" where blacks attack and murder other blacks on a daily basis for juvenile reasons??

>what is a disadvantaged group helping itself achieve actual equality
Right, because there's no way at all whites are at a disadvantage??

If black people truly want to be treated like respectable members of society, then they should start to act like it.

The inexistence of Antifa faggots

good flash cartoons

>What do you miss the most from the 2000's
We're in the 2000s, dumbass.
Do you think the term "1900s" only refers to 1900-1910? Jesus fuck. Mfw millennial jackoffs insist they've gone through an "era."