kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-6-7/
youtube.com/watch?v=7flLxgmflR0
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ko9TpduOhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hi-hi!

hello hello I love you all
or something like that

youtu.be/eDEDP9BHJEU

If its pity, its not hate. Only ever hated one person in my life and thats enough.

Heading to work.

Bummer. Oh well. See you later.
Hmm? There's new and interesting. What's up?

>blaming Rory

Dude's really chill and I doubt he will do something as retarded as spamming.

We know eachother, you dumb cunts.

Hi

I wasn't blaming Rory. I said that people have been throwing his and Jack's name together a lot recently, so i thought maybe someone thought he was linked to something. I don't think Rory would do something like that either.

nothing good

Not you, the other retard.

To be honest I don't even know why Rory gave Jack any attention in the slightest, since I've been here, he really wasn't involved in any kind of drama.

Same as always; I'm more worried about you. What's wrong?
Like was said last thread, Rory doesn't like Alice.

Pity doesn't make you go out of your way to stir shit. Hate does

I'm doing my best, I'll be fine sweetheart

I never implicated Rory at all. I actually responded to the other waifu poster that i dont think Rory has the ability or the reason simply because they were dumb enough to take Jack's lead.
I would like to figure out what would implore them to do something so self-damaging, though.

I did: Same as always.
You're the one who didn't answer.

I bought the Zombie Survival Guide and never read it

Also nobody from this community cares about that Alice bullshit.

Sooooo, people are just randomly trying to start shit as I did between /drawfags/ and /waifu/, but hey.
You guys are dumb and you don't know how to make things seem geniune

So, lmaoing at your shitty attempt

The real 'war' is just one guy spamming bananas and gore

MAN WE MUST REAALLY FIGHT THIS GUY WHO SURE IS FROM ALICE'S COMMUNITY

Nobody cares about her, nobody cared.

its multiple people you autist

what does same as always mean, then?
hello hello Revolution!
I care about her

Revy I love you

I agree. I dont think anyone here is insisting any of what you just saif. The opposite. We want to figure out who has an interest in stirring shit so we know whats happening.

Yeah, but is just a random guy on the internet

I get your point, but you know pretty well nobody in this thread gives a fuck about that guy/girl/thread/community, whatever
There are just outsiders who bring her/his name up, lol

I'm amazed of how accurate this is, you never disappoint me, Chen.
(No wonder you are a celebrity)

I love you too, stranger
Viva la revylución!

hello hello Nepal

I probably am. I have too much free time. Are you the one they call love-user? You also seem love-ly.

Okay, listen here you ginger fuck face.
I doubt there is anyone besides you who tries to find out who is spamming the threads.

Is that important? No.
Does it really affect anyone? No.

Will that guy spam the threads? Probably.

But, who gives a shit? People will just make more threads

Fuck off, nobody cares about your opinion, anyway

You seem to care user. Care a lot.

I mean I can tell you who is spamming the thread, its not exactly a secret

free time is okay when you use it for kind things like you do, though!
that's me

I started posting here today because I wanted to suggest discord solutions, you loon.
Someone asked me if I like gore and then started spamming so i decided to have a conversation about it.
Trust me, im trying to quell this autism.

Oh man, you showed me.
You got me good

Who cares you mongoloid? Is just spam.

Thank you. And my opinions matters the most, obviously, since I am God's gift to this Earth.

Uhh, bored, slightly tired, and slightly mischievous, if that counts as a mood.
Now, what's up?
Yuuuup. I think i've only seen Alice come up organically when bork was still posting here, and that seems like a given. In fact, i think the fact that nobody cared that someone was claiming alice's pet dog is pretty solid indication of how little we care about what goes on in Alice threads.
>I doubt there is anyone besides you
I'm curious as well. If it's one of ours, i'd like to know so i can be as mean to them as i can be. I'm the vindictive type :)

Stopping autism on Sup Forums is like trying to stop a tsunami with a bucket of water. But at least someone is trying.

that's a pretty normal mood then, yes! I'm just dealing with interpersonal drama and trying to distract myself with alcoholism

Nice hair

I don't care who is spamming the threads, you don't see me going around talking about it every day.

Probably, you're a newfag. But, me? Caring?

Ah, dude. I'm so laaaaaid back and I don't give a shit about anything. I also speak 9 languages and fuck multiple bitches everyday.
I don't care, trust me

Go shave your head, you alien faced fuck.

Check your Disc, got info.

Chen why so rustled?

you sound like you've reached maximum jimmy rustling. Goin full hyperbole retarded

Are you allowed to mix your pills with alcohol? Try not to kill your liver too badly...
Nice picture

I guess im just trying to keep the autism from sinking my dinghy
Chen, there was hardly a discussion happening until you came flying in here. Cmon, man. You arent fooling anyone with that faux-aloof attitude. Also I have brown hair. Get your facts straight
Thats true! I am very listless today though, since why I am here. Glad to meet you though, love-user.

Poor you, guys :(
Must be hard to not realise when someone is using sarcasm or not.

Whatever, Shizuru. I never actually thought you will get caught up in this bullshit.

The eclipse was as disappointing as Trump's presidency.

it won't hurt my liver, just the medication efficacy

I thought you liked Trump

backpedaling to "i was being sarcastic guuuyyyyys" now

Well, this thread is no fun.
So, have a good one, everyone!

Bye, have a good one

There's a difference between getting caught up in something and poking around to see what happens. Come on now. I've not posted nor even looked in a thread other than this one, i've said nothing to anybody on discord, nothing. I'm bored and talking with people around me about the hot topic right now, and the way to make that fun for me is to treat it like a mystery.

I feel sorry for you if you thought I was being serious. Is just proof you're probably new, sorry to tell you, but only newfags take anything I say seriously :p

thats run run away chen

BTFO after failed shit-stirring masked as anti shit-stirring

bye chen

Or boredom. I do like to stir shit for laughs.

Chen, Chen.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpzVc7s-_e8

Fucking tactics

Nice ears

"you must be new here newfag" rebuttal is about as old and just as ineffective as snakeoil

I b-blame Chen tbh.

>lol i was just pretending to be retarded
By starting a convo that people were already having, just more tactfully? You suck at this.

>Thinking Chen is being serious
well,that's how you spot a newfag in this thread

thinking anyone is being serious on Sup Forums is how.

What does your name mean? :o

I blame m00t, and failing that I blame you.
But never myself.

You would be surprised how many retards take this too seriously.

We are all discussing interpersonal internet fights that are being fought with bananas and anime girls. Why would you think anyone is taking this seriously? Chen just made a bunch of points we already talked about and was trying to down play something that was already down played.

aw I forgot hes not here to blame anymore.
>feels bad mang

>taking Chen for granted

shion = best husbando?

>maximum damage control because they cant even entertain a dumb internet argument

I read "the creeping thing" in the bible and thought it sounded metal.
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-6-7/

The symbol is Leo, my Zodiac.

I don't believe in these thing btw, they just look cool.

Could you tell me my Zodiac :o

Virgo?

September 24 :o

I wanted to say this for a while now, but I'm going to be off this indefinitely. I lied to Renge by impersonating another person, the whole hikage character, in order to get more of an acceptance around here. I lied to her, I lied to you all. While pretending to be another waifu is completely another routine thing here, I couldn't bear it, call me soft, but lying is a concept I fondly despise and it goes deep into my childhood. I don't mind others doing it and I understand that sometimes it's necessary and very much a means to save moments of trouble, but this wasn't. I lied, I lied to you all, and I'm terribly sorry. Nothing will change my guilt over something so trivial and believe me, I want to just troll it out and say "Ha, you just got bamboozled, Renge" but I can't. Out of all my years of living, I felt something I haven't felt in years. I felt acceptance. I felt an acceptance, or at least I'd like to view it as such, in this hellhole of a community. When I mimicked another person, again something so miniscule, I defiled that feeling I cherished. Call me frail, call me dramatic, whatever it is you want to call me, but just forget about me. I felt like I did something very wrong and lied to my family. I'm not asking for forgiveness since I can't forgive myself for this seemingly inconsequential action. I'm not going to kill myself and I'm composed. I just haven't felt a bond this well and to later defile it over something so petty that I can't just simply continue to lie or slide under the table. There definitely is something wrong with me, but I'll have to figure that one out by myself.
What I came here to say, I thank you all for letting me in on your group. Thank you for giving this person a wonderful time. I wish you all the best and forget this brittle person exists. It's been a blast everyone, this is some person, signing off

lol

Now let's see

I thought your birthday was September 11th and didn't realize why I had that number in my head until now. -_-

My niece is September 12, so close

I remember some waifus had close birthdays to me, they're probably all gone tho sadly

Did Revy 9/11?

K-kek.

fake

I am leaving

Waifu threads just aren't what they used to be

bye

I did this one :o

Kill yourself

>youtube.com/watch?v=7flLxgmflR0

Im not sure whats going on any more
Have a good life

copy pasta