Why do women often get lesser sentences for crimes they commit?

Why do women often get lesser sentences for crimes they commit?

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-shattuck-sentencing-20150820-story.html
jacsw.uic.edu/faculty_staff/faculty/obrien.html
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/11/06/we-should-stop-putting-women-in-jail-for-anything/
m.theage.com.au/victoria/boating-tragedy-mum-who-killed-ice-addict-lover-walks-free-20160429-gohv76.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're women. Though as someone who's interned for the chief judge of a decent-sized city (no humblebrag, there were several of us, all unpaid) calling them women is debatable.

That some nice hardy board on house
Also nice for pussy

They don't?

THICC

they do

Female privilege, otherwise known as the pussy pass

The pussy pass. That's all there is to it.

Punishing something with no understanding of cause and effect achieves little

i would sentence her to 20 years on muh dick

Dramatically, yes. Multiples higher than the disparity between whites and blacks (which is spurious, but to give you a gist of the difference in treatment)

Because they're pussies

You don't punish children the same way as you punish adults. The same goes for women

Name me one instance then.

Winnar

Because Society views women as children
since they have the minds and act like them

Every statistic ever. Impossible to compare two specific cases because every is different. Look at it in the aggregate, dipshit

Women should get longer sentences because they live longer

>Show a trend using single instances.
Can you into statistics?

The law understands that they're basically children, even though feminists and betas don't.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-shattuck-sentencing-20150820-story.html

Surely this is satire, right... right?

probably yeah

The Purge 365: Womyn Edition

Maybe not

jacsw.uic.edu/faculty_staff/faculty/obrien.html

Who is this semen demon? I NEED TO FUCKING KNOW MAN

Because they don't know how to write anything without a cellphone. And all their words end in lolwtf.

> man sleeps with a WILLING and CONSENTING 16 year old girl
> life in prison

> woman sleeps with a 15 year old WILLING male
>6 months and can't be a teacher any more

Literally happened in my city

It's FUCKING ridiculous

because they are cute.

why do people bitch about mistreatment of cows more than any other livestock? because they are cuter than fishes/chickens.

nope, it isn't:
>washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/11/06/we-should-stop-putting-women-in-jail-for-anything/

muh sentence gap

lol, this.

The law is often the only thing preventing people from killing each other, and if one side of a conflict knows that the other side is unaccountable to the law, they might feel highly threatened and be inclined to act...a little more rashly.

m.theage.com.au/victoria/boating-tragedy-mum-who-killed-ice-addict-lover-walks-free-20160429-gohv76.html

18 months for manslaughter.
How stabbing someone with a crack pipe is manslsughter is another mystery.