Man speaks out against the new SJW Ghostbusters movie, gets harrassed on Twitter

OG Video:

>youtube.com/watch?v=hz8X2A7wHyQ&feature=youtu.be

Triggered SJW replies:

>i.4cdn.org/tv/1463514257364.jpg
>i.4cdn.org/tv/1463516281536.png
>i.4cdn.org/tv/1463515109035.png
>i.4cdn.org/tv/1463510621017.jpg
>i.4cdn.org/tv/1463510621017.jpg
>i.4cdn.org/tv/1463510287586.jpg

I'd archive that shit but I'm lazy.

Fucking liberals

>Man
Cuck*

HES GUNNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
TO WATCH YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

I'm surprised anyone actually paid to see this shit-tier movie.

What a novel concept. I've seen 0 movies so far this year. Hollyjew isn't getting my shekels.

I don't think it's even out yet. Ratchet and Clank though was pretty damn entertaining. Shame it committed suicide by releasing the same time as a marvel movie.

Kek, someone's had an extra burger today!

It makes me so happy that Patton Oswalts wife an heroed and he is left to be the sad lonely little man that he is.

>idiot libtards not realizing the guy ironically buys shitty movie paraphernalia like the gumball machine

No idea about the release date. I wrote this one off as soon as it was announced.

Same with the Rocky Horror remake.

Isn't that James Rolfe? He's based. Obviously normie tier but I bet he's moderate politically.

>People attacking based James because of this SJW shit

Wait, you're telling me that there are people who actually want to see the new Ghostbusters?

I tend to dislike any and all remakes and I know that within my lifetime they'll remake back to the future and then cinema will truly be dead

>attacking a nobody on the internet that said he won't go see some crap

bla bla bla
nu-male cucks and SJW's are bitching about a burnout video game critique.

Yet they are the hipsters.

Lol

>burnout
>gets hundreds of thousands of views on release day of a new youtube video

I'm not the biggest Rolfe fan but I don't dislike him either. He deserves credit where it's due and he's put out plenty of entertaining content, which is notoriously hard to come by on YouTube. You're a faggot.

>Give legitimate reasons as to why he's not watching
>Never says all female cast is a problem
>SJW's still go nuts

ayy lmao

i'm taking the SJW side on this one. he really should not like Star Trek V

I guarantee that dude is a kissless virgin

This shit's gold. I fucking love James.

Ok. Sorry. My gulash was to salty ,probably this is why I'm so edgy.

>I'm such a fan of noisy thick saliva swallowing it won my heart
LITERALLY what did he mean by this

Patton Oswalt is the least funny comedian I've ever seen. Just a faggoty spastic old nerd. Never heard anything funny out of him before.

Why they fuck did liberals put all their eggs in this basket? No matter how shitty the movie is, they can't back down now. So now their only recourse is to viciously defend it at all costs, not matter what.

Look at what a soft, inoffensive video triggered in them.

Why did they make this movie the hill they want to die on?

James swallows a few times thickly. That's pretty much it.

Well, you see, these libshits are extremely retarded.

just like in that one episode of metalocalypse they'll tout it as the second coming of jesus christ even though they all know it's trash and the media will spread the lie and the film will swiftly become one of the top 10 grossing films of all time because of it.

Just watched the trailer, it was actually good. Has it occurred to you that maybe your idea of what a good trailer is these days is because you've been fed a steady diet of complete shit films for more than a decade with poor District 9 tier CGI and acting? That trailer and the special effects felt extremely true and honest to the original, I'm frankly fucking impressed, and I hate women.

Same reason why they kept gushing over phasma in new star wars even when it became painfully obvious that she is barely in the movie. Once they get into something they can't simply abandon the ship.

wow Sup Forums I'm so tired I don't just ugh ok leave it for 24h

These people complain about him and his dislike for the movie. Movies are his passion. He would probably be the best person to review it and talk about this.

ok

Via 9gag

That is some low energy bait.

The pic related has 1 valid point.

If you can't talk for a 5-10 minute stretch without doing that disgusting swallowing and subsequent palate smacking, DON'T. MAKE. THE. FUCKING. VIDEO.

So many disgusting fucking slobs do this shit in their videos, and its hideous. Some people can't go 2 sentences without doing it.

Its fucking gross.

Otherwise, its a good vid!

Kek thanks for the laugh

Rocky horror remakes gonna be on fox. Its a tv movie. The tranny playin frank gets interviewed by megyn kelly tonight at 8

1.The first Ghostbusters movie wasn't just a comedy. It was an often intelligent, but also funny movie with a lot elements from different genres, such as horror, adventure, family-movie, etc. But this movie just looks like another generic comedy movie filled with unintelligent and primitive jokes, what we get every month from Hollywood's fucking ass. So it lack's the scary, dark supernatural elements for example that made the first one so memorable. It's a dumbed down version of the original. The studio is clearly doesn't care about the movie's quality, the profit is the only thing, that matters. So they made this movie by the lowest common denominator kept in mind.
2. Basically I don't have a problem with female protagonists - I'm open to new ideas - but it's so fucking clear, that they only used females as main characters, because feminism is a hot/trendy topic nowadays. They just wanted to take advantage of it. So for example they didn't used females, because in some way they can make the story better and more refreshing, interesting by that way.
3. The shemale black guy/girl is another stupid idea that totally shows the primitive nature that the film will eventually have.
4. Also the trailer's structure is totally the same as we can see in every other shoddy trailers. It uses all of the trailer clichés. It shows the lack of originality, that the movie will likely have.
5. The dialog looks forced, cheap, unnatural, and bad.
6. I don't know, what Chris Hemsworth is doing in this piece of shit. Maybe he just wants to show his ABS. Girls under 14 will be happy at least.
7. While I'm against the lot of CGI in a movie, it looks stylish in this film. However, it's too bright,colorful, and neon-like, and doesn't have any dark vibe, so it look's like a little bit childish to me.

It's just a swallow m8.

Not even the SJW's will save them.

Everybody knows this movie sucks balls.

Also SJWs are mad that the only black woman is on the team because I NOE DEEZ STREETZ N SHIET

underrated

I don't even like the angry cuck, but he was dead right on the new movie. Why even see it? It's clearly a soulless cashgrab. He never even mentioned the fact that it's all women.

just some points for you haters

1 racism means power + privilege
2 if you don't like it don't watch it
3 don't boycott it
4 get a gf nerds haha

Its really fucking gross.

I have a thing about that type of stuff. Open mouth chewing makes me want to stab soft body parts, until the noises stop.

Very triggering, old chap.

HE'D RATHER EAT THE NEGRO CUM
DRIPPING OFF HIS WIFE'S ASS AND DROWN IT WITH TEARS

What was wrong with Star Trek V? I've never seen it. One was a bore, I know that

This is what I don't get. The movie makes the only non-white person as stereotypical as it gets, but liberals are largely ignoring that. If this was any other movie, liberals would tear it to pieces.

The damn original movie is more "progressive" on this front that this movie made by a self-professed male feminist.

You're going to have a lot of trouble whenever you get into a relationship.

10inch mike must have been rubbing off on James and now hes uncucking himself

Did not expect this especially since his wife is a SJW cunt

What the fuck noooooooooo

That's going to leave a mark ;-)

no, but the studio wants to make you believe that there are

I broke up with a gf because she was a gum smasher, I can forgive many things but eating like a savage is not one of them

He actually looks a lot better in this video.

They're probably used to it and think it's true. Just look at any other black movie, they're either gangsters or crossdressers

Is that what your wife told you?

We're past cuckposting m8. It's [CURRENT YEAR]. The year of meme magic. This isn't the year of cucks. This is the year of uncucking.

>It's a millennial White male
God damn, do millennial White males literally do anything but fucking whine?

A fucking leaf.

he was one of the better parts in king of queens but that isn't exactly high praise.
His small role in brooklyn nine-nine sucked so bad, too.

What the fuck is Patton Oswalt even trying to say?

James wasn't even hard on the remake, he just said he wouldn't watch it because it didn't look funny.

I guess since Patton's wife died he's become even more of a miserable cunt.

Is the actual argument now that you can't NOT LIKE IT? You have to like it, watch it and give them your money, or else you're a misogynerd cishet white male who should fuck off and die?

oh yes I'm the first one

Not really. This shit was spammed on Sup Forums for ages.

It's going to happen. It's the only one they haven't touched yet.

Will they ever admit they hold these thoughts?

they lose nothing aside from some time. Totally wrong about something? nobody gives a fuck, the right didn't respect you to begin with and the left is happy you put yourself on the line to assist some poor marginalized people

For a second there I thought you were Japan

Didn't this guy's wife just die? Doesn't he have kids? Shouldn't he be doing dad/widower shit?

The guy in the cartoon hat, cartoon glasses and /stashe/ calls someone a "man baby" on twitter.

Beyond parody.

Your daily reminder that the original GhostBusters crew tried to recapture that lightening in a bottle that was the first movie, and what we got instead was GB2.
Bonus: even James Rolfe isn't interested in seeing this pic.

there is zero logic to any of these SJW types, they are just virtue signaling to their friends

if they lived in suadi arabia they'd be grassing up women for driving

>all those people pretending they're hardcore nerdy nerds
>none of them know the angry nerd

He's going to tale you back to the past
To kick and punch some suffragettes ass

He would rather have a hamplanet
Eat a giant dump from his back passage
He would rather force-feed a feminist buffalo
Molten soup and down it with shit jello

He's the angriest Male you ever heard
He's an angry cucky nerd
He's an anti feminist/Mgtow nerd
He's the angry video game nerd.

HES THE ANGRIEST KEK YOU'EV EVER HEARD!
HES THE ANGRY RETARDED KEK
HES THE ANGRY BUTT-BLASTED FAGGOT KEK
HES THE ANGRY...
VIDEO GAME
CUUUUUUCK.

Is Paton Oswalt a cuck?

Twitter made my tweet hidden, Sup Forums. Avenge me. ;_;

No wonder his wife died. I'd off myself to get away from that fat fuck too.

will channel awesome stand with james?

>The pic related has 1 valid point.
Nope.

that explains a lot actually.

I kinda pity him but sometimes you got to accept the fact that not every movie your loved one is in it, will be good.

Isn't it this guy who popularized the word cuck on Sup Forums?

Oh my god. How did his wife's son cope?

>literally based his "fame" on being angry and irate about things he didnt like.

why are people surprised?

HA

It's a joke. His wife died this year.

Not as gross as being fat.

>That tweet
My sides.

What's the issue with Star Trek V these people keep bringing up?

That was a good one user.

oooohhhhhh.

:/

he actually has a daughter though.

Why is he in favor of the ghostbusters, they're going to send his dead wife back to hell so he can no longer watch her fuck slimer.

>He deserves credit where it's due and he's put out plenty of entertaining conten
I'll give you that

But he is burnt out. by his own admission

That shit cunt actually said something against SJWtrain?

Tbh hes not a total fuck. He GOT cucked and his wife is sjw, but lemme tell ya, james ain't no cuck. I think hes being super powered by the Trump / anti sjw uprisings as of late.