Daily Reminder: Trump's track record on his biggest campaign promises

Daily Reminder: Trump's track record on his biggest campaign promises.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-secret-service-trump-family-20170821-story.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tr53e/real_trump_news_updated_081417/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's been 7.5/10 for me so far. i voted for obama and he was a 3.5/10.

it's also funny to see libtards triggered basically 24/7, and continuously get misguided by the corporate, corrupt msm. surely drumpf is about to be impeached since he colluded directly with the russians who hacked the election.

dont care either way, but what are some things hes done politically that you like?

>ignores congress is needed for this
>dems are all voting no on anything that would make trump appear good knowing it fucks citizens over simply for political reasons
>repubs are fighting each other to be hero of party to replace trump in 4 years
>man trump sucks as president

>but what are some things hes done politically that you like?

I despise Trump. He's a clown. But he did kill the Trans-Pacific Partnership early on which really did need to die.

actually a libtard but i do like elephants over donkeys

He attracts and glorifies the absolute worst of a country that still lacks culture, civility, and sociabiity. The entire world is aghast at the antics of this narcissistic clown and can't figure out why a noisy minority of his country calls him "god-emperor". He has succeeded in making his country a laughingstock.

some random stuff of the top of my head:

cutting tpp and the paris agreement, also calling out nato members, tightening borders, mostly staying out of the middle east and not escalating the situation with russia, bringing companies back to the US, clearly trying hard for the "muslim ban" and replacing obamacare and pushing for the wall even if those things ares still work in progress. i didn't like the Syria strikes but ultimately it was a good move for him, i don't like how he's allowing the at&t/timewarner deal happen, i wish he'd move on with his tax reform plan and transgenders should be allowed in the military but not have any cosmetic surgeries paid for and must be deemed mentally fit. also his twitter antics are retarded now that he's pres, but i get why he does it.

the establishment dems and establishment repubs are on the same side essentially. thats why they both hate him.

>subjective whining
most libtards are only capable of this

>low IQ berntard dislikes trump because he's not a career politician and thinks the way he talks in public is stupid
berntards are the ultimate cucks

oh, the republicans have other good reasons to hate him. his scorched earth campaign ripping them all a new asshole, and his continued habit of berating them and trying to publicly humiliate them doesn't exactly make for the most loyal allies. oops.

Muh soggy knees

You fags genuinely think that repeatedly shouting something make it true?

Yall need a fucking hobby. I imagine pissing in the wind gets tiresome

>the paris agreement

The agreement was non-binding. Besides, we're going to meet our proposed targets even without being in the agreement.

There is a lot wrong with the rest of your post, but I'll leave that for others to pick apart.

>too stupid to form a rebuttal so posts a shit-tier reddit meme
most libtards are only capable of this. prove me wrong and engage in discussion. I know you can't though. so go fuck yourself.

He did the greatest thing imaginable
Millions of snowflake tears and niggers chimping out
>Best fucking timeline

>his scorched earth campaign
what do you mean by this? how is it scorched earth? they have more power than ever and it looks like it will stay that way for the next few years.
>and his continued habit of berating them and trying to publicly humiliate them
how? what has he done? and they clearly aren't willing to work with him so it would be somewhat justiified, especially if you understood that trump isn't a career politician

>the most loyal allies

For Trump, loyalty only goes one way.

He has nailed so many of his promises and some of the ones he hasn't he will. A few are not totally in his control due to the republican party being full of assholes unfortunately.

Don't forget, facts have a liberal bias.

Germany says "nein" to the Mango Mussolini.

>The agreement was non-binding
and why does that change anything i said? it's a political move from trump that i liked.

>There is a lot wrong with the rest of your post
Then why was your reply only a pathetic nitpic that wasn't even relevant to the discussion? prove me wrong, you fucking redditor. (yes i can tell)

I know, jesus Im fucking glad we only have some refugees running across the borders here in yurop
I dont exactly envy US's ability to produce snowflake crybabies and chimps rampaging the streets every-fucking-day

Perhaps that's why trumpsters are so in touch with their feelings instead.

>logical person believes in trumpbots
>logical person believes in the russia bullshit that even cnn admitted was bullshit
>literally too retarded to write a response

like the fact that blacks are around 13% of the population but commit over half the country's murders? what are you smoking, lowlife?

All ive seen is one trump made disaster after another every time he does something, it seems to backfire dunno why...

>mfw men dressing up as women look better than the majority of women do
Fuck, no wonder feminists are fucking pissed

Those refugees were created by people behind the Resident Dump.

>modern liberals' entire ideology revolves around feelings
but l-le drumpflets are babies r-right?

Both sides have strong feelings and get upset easily. You only dont see it if you are highly .

This picture is ironic, right? Please tell me this is the new troll.

yes, because you are a victim of fake news. you probably thought he wouldnt even win the nomination and that hillary was never sick, despite her passing out and being dragged into a van and remaining seated for the entirety of each debate.

>list of things that are being set up as we speak (the wall, immigration reform, trade renegotiations), blocked by GOPe congress (healthcare, taxes, infrastructure), or not important to his base (china currency manipulation, abortion punishment).

Just about everything he can do that his base cares about is being done. If Trump Republicans manage to purge and replace GOPe guys next year, literally everything the base cares about will be delivered on.

Don't regret supporting him at all. Particularly happy about the mass deportations, Muslim ban, cancellation of TPP, cancellation of Syria terror finding program, cancellation of Russia war, destruction of ISIS, attacking social justice programs (tranny toilets, affirmative action), moving the overton window rightwards (even liberals now beginning to be more skeptical of illegal and legal immigration), and destroying the corporate media's credibility.

Unhappy about some of his hirings/firings, Afghanistan continuance, weapons deal w/Saudis, and not doing more alternative media. The first and the last of these can be resolved quickly.

I'd give him a B+ for now. Best 21st century president.

*partisan sorry

obviously. but libtards are always crying about le drumpf and drumpfkins are always smiling and excited about winning. i will show you hours of crying and screeching incoherent libatrds if you like.

if you're dumb enough to wave a russian flag with Trump's name on it, the story isnt "fake", you just proved a bunch of people are retarded

Trumpsters believe in their feelings, not in facts, which is why they enjoyed waving Mr Clayton's flags. It wasn't a fake news story, it was a prank on morons too stupid to get the joke. MAGA!

this. based patriot.

It also turns a lot more people care about obamacare once they realized what it was and that they were going to lose it. My uncle voted for trump and freaked out when he found out he might lose it.

>libtards
>retarded
no shit

It is time for you electionfags to go back to where you came from.

wut
what are you not getting about this

Indeed, Obongos creation of ISIS didnt acctually help us.. but, I guess at the end of the day the zionists pulling the US's strings doesnt exactly help us either

>Trumpsters
unironically kill yourself. no seriously. do it.

At the beginning yes but now that some things have turned out not so well because just radically changing a system that has been in place for hundreds of years isnt really panning out, a lot of liberals are on the offensive and republicans are kind of agressively defensive.

that huffpo is fucking garbage and should be avoided for anyone looking to learn something. give me some eaxmples of right-wing fake news, ill give you some from the left.

Everything is spot on

If you enter the agreement and dont follow up on it youll just give countries a reason to try to scheme money out of you for not adhering to the agreement

Wouldnt be the first time in the history of the world

>give me some eaxmples of right-wing fake news
keeek the b8 is real

"Right wing media" is fake news. All of it.

Love how you makes your point with headlines probably because that's all you ever manage to read.

>9gag meme
>keeek
i cringed. do you not have any?

>clearly trying hard for the "muslim ban"
...that excludes people from a country directly implicated in 9/11, funding ISIS etc.

>replacing obamacare
A tax break for the rich, little else. He has no intention of replacing it with something better.

>the wall
This is just a retarded idea.

>bringing companies back to the US
Not that I know what you're talking about, but it still doesn't mean they'll use their money to create jobs (or that when they do, it's not actually the taxpayers' money they're spending)

>not escalating the situation with russia
Maybe the one good thing he did.. whatever his reasons.

Exc6utive orders are more like thumbtacks, not nails.

>Obongos creation of ISIS
Goddamned flock of parrots keep squawking what Fearless Leader and his cheerleaders tell them to repeat. ISIS began in the twentieth century, documented by Robert Kaplan (a Kissinger apologist) in The Ends of the Earth, 1996.
Turn off your fucking TV and read a book!

so when stefan molyneux had polling experts on his show and told us the msm polls were not accurate that was fake news? you sound like a partisan fool and thus not worth talking to. if all right wing media is fake news, why did liberal media stop using the term and say it was not proper?

>Love how you makes your point with headlines probably because that's all you ever manage to read

wow. you clearly spend a lot of time reading right wing news. why? according to you it's fake. are you stupid?

Or do they both hate him and thats why they are on the same side?

>subjective, misinformed whining and inability to prove anything wrong
you are a partisan fool. low IQ. probably got/getting a useless degree and not a hard worker. answer me one thing: does this trigger you?

Politicians are whores. They work for whoever pays them the most. Darth Cheeto is starting to come around, but he's still so mentally unstable that the money guys can't really trust him.

uuuuuhhhhhhhhhmmmm sweetie the democrats and liberals don't hate, mkay? when we say fuck drumpf and fuck all white people it's not hateful. get that through your head sweetie.

>has no intention of replacing it

>Incoherent rambling..
Try harder.

>series of personal insults
>asks if user is triggered
wow what a bitch

DRUMPF IS LE RACIST ORANGE CHEETO NAZI!!! I LIKE JOHN OLIVER COLBERT AND BILL MAHER. I AM LE INTELLECTUAL AND FREETHINKER EVEN THOUGH ALL MY INFO COMES FROM COMEDIANS AND SOCIAL MEDIA HEADLINES

>triggered
thank you. I am honestly surprised you were able to reply. good job. your mother must be proud.

NAZIS WATCH OUT!!

>this triggers the drumfplet

ALT RIGHT BTFO!! (yes, this actually happened)

PUNCH A NAZ-

>the average anti-drumpflet

>libturds

seriously, why is this?

>libtards were trying to get a serial rapist into the white house again while claiming to be feminists
why are they so stupid?

Conservative, huh? I'm not seeing it

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-secret-service-trump-family-20170821-story.html

>drumfplet

Since when does Sup Forums care about animal cruelty?

>he drumfplet

Sup Forums likes cats, newfag

a bunch of these faggots love their animals

Nice post

If your uncle voted for trump thinking he was gonna keep Obamacare, you better get all the psych help for your uncle while you can....

So which side is "radically changing the system that's been in place for 100 years"?

>Daily Reminder: Trump's track record on his biggest campaign promises.

and the list is found here
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6tr53e/real_trump_news_updated_081417/

how's the fishin OP
I tried to set these tards straight, but there's no learnin em

Outsiders

What a pussy

That's awful

Hang up your mouse

Your photoshop is worse than mine and I can't even draw a stick figure correctly