He actually wasn't that good

he actually wasn't that good

He wasn't that bad either.

Is it true that in eyes wide shut he outed the globalist elites so well that they had to kill him 4 days after the first screening, then edited 30 minutes out of it before the theatrical release or is that just a dumb internet rumor?

Everything on the internet is true.

Everything.

Very few directors are put under as much scrutiny, and hyped, quite as much as Kubrick.

His films are great. Move on.

Stanley Kubrick died because he had a poor diet.

i believe it.

Yes, a diet of poison pills given to him by the Illuminati.

mild poison to kill off all of the cholesterol clogging his arteries

I dunno, Dr Strangelove, Full Metal Jacket and the Shining are all pretty perfect.

He was a fad dieter, one month he'd be on an all protein diet, the next he'd be a vegan...
And only slept 5 hours a night if not less.
And was a chain smoker for 30 years.
And probably didn't have a strong immune system because he would leave the house only once a fortnight since 1972

>But Roobick Kubrick almost certainly calculated that the amount of years of life he'd miss out on if he slept more probably meant less productive hours than he gained by not sleeping.

Which led to an abrupt change in his heart rate, causing a heart attack just as they planned.

>he lists Kubrick as his favorite director but hasn't seen The Killing, Fear and Desire or Killer's Kiss

The heart attack was only meant to be mild enough to shock him into better health, but that night Kubrick had been treating his body particularly badly, and also thought nothing of the pain in his chest because he was so amped about releasing Eyes Wide Shut.

Your mum's disgusting pussy wasn't that good either and you don't see anybody bitching like you do.

F&D and KK are pretty meh desu

still important to watch. Kubrick actually wanted to destroy the tapes of fear and desire because he hated it so much

No. No, he seriously, unironically, legitimately was. It's just one of those things you have to live with, one of those benchmarks of maturity that we as consumers of film all eventually must come to accept. Kubrick was, in fact, an extremely good filmmaker and probably one of the best ever. There's not much more to it than that.

Glorified genre filmmaker that fluked with 2001.

i believe it to and his films are brilliant every single fuckin scene

I believe it too, eyes wide shut is easily his best film

Yes
The scenes that were edited out were the blooper reels from 1969

>its a "lets be edgy and claim that an universally praised director sucks"-thread

Do you ever get tired of yourself?
How many meme-threads a day do someone like you make? In legit curious.