Pugb thread

pugb thread

Not Sup Forums i know, but it's random.. :D

This game is Fucking gay.
PS2 graphics
Laggy servers
Soon to be transactions

You people are getting cucked playing this.

Game sucks /thread

he's never won

inb4
> yes i have the game is easy it just sucks

transactions are cosmetics tho

whether he has won or not, and i like the game, but he's not wrong at all. Except with the soon to be transactions, they're already there.

Also fuck off back to twitch OP, no one gives a shit

The game is a cool idea and looks fun, but it'd probably get stale after the 5th or 6th time playing.

I find it boring as fuck, or maybe I'm just getting old... Either way I can't play it for more than 30 minutes without getting bored.

I play a black female character to make myself less visible in game.
Feels black man

400+ hrs here. Not stale yet.

kill yourself pubg shill

> :D

Fuck off

about to play , going on discord. I like it because it's a constant hunt, never safe etc. 323 hours, got a new 1070 8gb lately and it runs so well

I've got hundreds of hours.

>shitty servers/constant lag
>shitty interactions in game (walls, random grass flipping the car etc)
>inaccurate "predictive" hit boxes
>shitty AK47 on main screen thats 100000x too big
>can't click "ready" better reset the screen
>crashes out of nowhere
>1 fps constantly with a computer that can play any other game on maximum settings
>HORRIBLE "graffiti" that looks like giant stickers
>SJW owner that sucks off streamers like a fucking faggot
>booting people for being mean

Shit game is shit, it will die because of the creator.

>seas of salt

>pointing out the flaws in a game is salt
Lrn2 meme 2015 edge lord.

Don't forget the SJW cried about how putting micro transactions in an early access game was as bad as threatening to kick someone in the chest and then did it to promote his early access tournament. He needs executed, just let him keep the money and tell him to shut the fuck up, he's done enough

>le salty meme
Go back to watching your twitch streams before mommy comes to tuck you in for nite nite

>cant click ready
>crashes out of nowhere
>1 fps

sounds like your pc is shit, m8

Sorry bro, but there isn't another game I can't run on max. Not just me either. Happens to a ton of people.

not being able to ready without UI refresh is a retarded bug they can't fix and crashes happen for 90% of players. What kind of a fucking developer puts in a refresh UI button instead of just fixing the shitty bugs?

hitting 500 hours soon. I understand that some people are bitching since there isn't a tutorial yet. Hope they implement a better spectator mode for tournaments/custom games.

What the people with "500 hours" neglect to tell you is that 325 of those hours are looting, 150 hours spent camping once looted up, 23 hours spent running to new loot/camp spots, 2 hours of actual combat.

it is shit game

fuck you