Have 200 bucks, how can i increase my money with this?? Should i invest in stock??

Have 200 bucks, how can i increase my money with this?? Should i invest in stock??

Flip a half o

Invest it in a haircut, decent clothing, and bus fare so you can go find an entry level position.

exchange all into pennies, you know have many monies

>stocks in 2017
Cryptocurrencies my friend. Look into it.

Buy 200 worth of weed, triple flip it in a Gated white boii community

Invest in me!

If you paypal me it I will send you 400 back!

200 don't buy bitcoin no more

Have a part time job while going to school fulltime. Just want to make more money on the side

Savings account bro.
Add more to it and DO NOT TOUCH IT WHATEVER YOU DO!

In all honestly, with 200$ you should be looking for ways to get more start up capital. These days a thousands dollars is the new hundred dollars, it doesn't go all that far.

Thinks I'm a new fagg

As I was saying and as well, flip weed u sillyhead

Have another 200 in a savings account

>TFW i started my business with less money than that
>TFW i have 12 employees now and i earn over 30 times the minimum wage in my country

Feels good

Stocks would be fine, if you pick a dividend stock that's very stable and reinvest the dividends. Think something like AT&T, Coke, etc. The problem is with 200$ you'll get very few shares, and the trading fee will eat up a large chunk of your starting funds.

I'd say work hard to get 1-2k total and then dump it into a good dividend play. Then do that again and you'll slowly build a stable but strong income in the not so distant future.

Just moves into a new town know no one, plus i don't touch that stuff

I'm thinking about going into business, how was it friend?

Hmmm sounds good to me...

Depends on what the business is about, it'll be either hard or very fucking hard.
It does feels great to be your own boss.
If you really want to go for it, choose something you enjoy, it'll make your life easier.

The fuck is this?

I wanna open a liquor store, I feel like it'd be enjoyable.

Just don't drink all of your stock

>dealing with homeless people the job

How about you invest in watches at $0

>/biz/
Go invest in shitcoins and double your money.
Invest in BTC for longterm though.

He said cryptocurrencies dumbass not just the flagship one. There are plenty at lower values being mined into the high value shit.

Only do this if you want to lose money.

Savings accounts give you ~1% interest and inflation is about 3%, you're basically giving money to the bank.

New Gold mining has been experiencing difficulties on their new gold mine project in canada. Stocks have fallen from $25 to $3. They are a few months from production. The first day they actually pour a gold bar stocks will be back at $25 possibly peaking at $30-45. That's a pretty good profit margin.