they're sociopaths
perfect for a heartless whore like you

>not crying when boromir dies

Clearly just another drone of a woman, do your bf a favour and leave him

Ohhh a bunch of virgins...

found the whorish skank whose pussy is beat up and stinks like yeast

>be girl
>MUHHHH VAGIIIINNNNAAAA

I happen to have just watched LOTR and I merely scoffed when Boromir died, m'lady

tits or gtfo

sorry m'lady ignore this cuck who disrespects you. I'm the user who merely scoffed when Boromir died btw.

No sweetie, but you're an angry virgin. I made a funny thread and anti-feminists gets offended...

This. Fucking. Faggot.

I'll take care of your vagina for you.

I would've just stuck it in dry then... the screams are more authentic that way.

Show pics of vagina.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot". I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several minutes and it does not sit right.

Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country.

You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country.

The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

sorry, sir, the m'lady is with me. (btw I'm the user who'm'st merely scoffed when Boromir died btw)

>browsing Sup Forums
>"wow anri feminist fags"

Lmao dumbass fuckoff why bother doing these threads on Sup Forums only newfags summerfags and retards fall for it and it isn't even funny. At least find some stock images to support this shit.

that's ok
I watched the new ghost busters movie and my cock shrivelled into a vagina

found the dirty american skank that believes everything the media throws at her, post your pussy so we can give you attention you crave i might give you a few sympathy tugs if you're lucky.

You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

Sure, you'll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it's just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can't really complain.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, buy us houses and cars and clothes, sign prenups that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass.

Got a kid with a girl? Don't fool yourself, it's HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she'll take it and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you'll be watching, getting hard, and problably crying a tear or two because you know you'll always be a forever alone faggot.

So if I see you on the streets, how much do you charge?

Ewww a girl faggot. Even worse.

Do you know what a prenup even is? Clearly a retard speaking.

faggot cunt spic nigger lover

He did it on purpose so you don't feel so bad when he leaves you. He is to good for you.

not angry nor a virgin
just don't worship useless, heartless whores
the one thing that makes a woman desirable is her heart
you lack one
so all you are is cunt

>>YEAH FUCK YOU BOROMIR YOU WERE THE LAME SON ANYWAY I ONLY WANT ARRGORN COCK IN MY PUSSPUSS.

Why did his reaction act as a turnoff to you? Maybe cried because he lost some loved one to orcs in real life.

You should post pics to prove it

I wish I knew what everyone in this thread was like in real life.

pic related

That's....pretty fucking pathetic actually.

stfu bitch everyone cries wben boromir bites it
now togtfo

>when Boromir dies

insensitive bitch

Mandatory "Tits or GTFO, cunt" post.

But we know you won't deliver cos you're a fat basement dwelling fuck of the male persuasion.

>tfw I was the champion of Minas Tirith and held it against a dozen Mordor incursions
>tfw bards would sing tales of my strength and valor in battle
>tfw I never became conceited and always sought to raise up my brother in the eyes of my father
>tfw that same father starts slipping into madness and declining as the stress of stewardship overcomes him
>tfw I was a loyal son of Gondor for dozens of years while our king buttfucked around with a gay elf and a closet gay dwarf
>tfw no face

Only heartless cunts don't cry at this scene, Boromir was the best character in the movie and he died like a fucking super-hero. Your man is just emotionally deep enough to recognize.

>inb4 replying to the b8

>Ohhh a bunch of virgins...
No shit, it's fucking Sup Forums you retard.

>implying I don't know that you're a fat neckbeard baiting.

She's probably never seen the extended editions, where they add all the context and depth to Boromir's character. Fucking casuals.

rood

>Fucking casuals.

ikr