Greatest pop tart flavor

Greatest pop tart flavor

>pic related

i concur .....thread over

that doesnt look like brown sugar poptarts. I think you uploaded the wrong image

Brown sugar us over rated

i forgot about those!
but...

I'm a purist and prefer the strawberry. But recently I grabbed a box of root beer ones and almost threw up when it touched my lips.

>tfw only 6 flavours in Canada

shit. thats some good nostalgia

>tfw poutine makes up for it

I know. Shit sucks. Funny thing is, they have a store in Amsterdam that carries American candy and has all the pop tarts flavors, so whenever I go over there, I always wind up bringing like 6 boxes back.

I almost puked when I ate the blue berry ones. Unfrosted strawberry is amazing tough.

>tfw your girlfriend loves Oreos and anything cookies and cream flavor, so you order a whole bunch of cookies and cream pop tarts off the Internet because they're not available in your country. It costs you a bunch of money that you don't really have because you're poor, but you do it anyway because you love her and just want to make her smile.
>tfw the day you bring a box them over to her to surprise her, she breaks up with you.
>tfw you get drunk and cry and eat 11 boxes of cookies and cream pop tarts.

Girls are awesome.

Muesli+Vla > pop tarts

Op knows what's up

>mfw im so sorry user

you know it my guy

that's why you don't be a beta faggot and buy tons of shit for any slut

It's ok user. Someone will love you someday. It gets better.

>"don't be a beta faggot"
>tfw literally just called a girl a slut for no apparent reason
>lmao

In the army the only pop tart flavour we get in MREs are brown sugar and strawberry

Unfrosted blueberry

Chocolate Vanilla Creme

The storebought ones taste like them too

Pop tart flavor.

These were the bomb back in the day, I'm talking like the 60's

Clearly wins

Get back in your Yugo and drive the fuck back to Vladislavylvania!

i second this statement

Clearly this

They had coconut ones back in the 60's. Yes I am old

This is the only correct answer. Brown sugar cinnamon is a close second, but a distinct second.

These bring a boner to me soul

im so salty we dont have these in canuck land anymore

Nice trips!

I fucking love coconut so that actually sounds delicious.

I like unfrosted strawberry or blueberry. But that's not important...there's no Milton the Toaster Rule 34.

Someone help!!!

all the stores in my town only sell 3/6

Those are waaay too sweet

No mention of blueberry yet? These things tasted like magic

Man we got some real DEGENERATES in here

Normal flavour is the best

I used to love Poptarts growing up. But now they're just too sugary for me to really eat. The unfrosted ones are nasty as hell too.

Plain

>Not reading the clear warning of (WILD)

how many people here /toast/ their tarts? i always eat them raw

Checked the official wikia. Coconut appears nowhere on the list of over 100 flavors, including the discontinued ones. Ctrl+f for coconut on the page returned zero results.

Waste of trips, kill yourself.

I like to stack mine in a sandwich formation, with the unfrosted ends facing each other. Allows usage of mobile tart

>ctrl F
>no "confetti cupcake"

Please fuck off normie retards. Confetti cupcake is truly #1. Hotfudge sunday is a distant second

The crumbs and crust of confetti cupcake are more delicious than the frosting/filling of hot fudge sunday. Try them and you'll see. My grocery stopped carrying them.

sometimes raw sometimes i just microwave for 10 seconds cause im a lazy fuck

If we're going with best lunch snacks then this

Toasted Poptarts are just Toaster Strudels though.

Shit my guy. 2wild4me.png

I used to tear them up into little bits as a kid, dump all the pieces on a napkin, and nibble the little morsels. Call me weird, but that's how I ate my goddamn tarts.

god yes

>Toast

I stopped doing that a long time ago. The only ones I toast are the chocolate chip cookies or the hot fudge ones.

>lunch snacks
>gushers candy

nice, travel tarts

Fuck you. Wildberry poptarts are the best flavor, but they fucking pale in comparison to Toaster Strudels. How fucking dare you even fathom the idea of comparing the two.

You must learn to harness the powers of wild. It's the only way

Cinnamon sugar are my go-to when I've got the munchies and they can't be beat

Strawberry is flammable. Block the toaster from popping up, 6' flame. Frosted, if I recall correctly.
Better than eating cardboard and toothpaste.

yea but what do you think the 'pop' stands for? you pop em in the toaster

my friends would always bring these and my mom would never buy them for me because they "have too much sugar"

>when mom says she'll only buy cereals with 11g of sugar or less per serving but all your favorite cereals have 12g
I know these feels

Yeah yeah, I'm dumb.

They taste like rubber after you suck the little bit of juice out though

I love both but Strudels are my favorite. No hate m8.

>tfw my entire highschool life was gushers, and rice Rice Krispie treats and pop tarts

Funny way of spelling s'more

>Lunch Snack
>Poptarts

I found out you can use them in place of gummy bears in slushy Sprite

condoms?

This man spread the truth

That's awful :^( I hope you feel better

Wild! Berry is truly the best poptart of the past, present and future

I dont see hot fudge sundae anywhere in that picture. What do you mean by this truth..?

> fact-checking Pop-Tart flavors
You are wrong, faggot

Why the fuck is there not a maple syrup pancake and bacon flavored Pop Tart? Fuck Kellogg! They can go to hell and die!

Refried beans flavor checking in

there is

that is applesauce

What, no love for fall flavor?

>how many people here /toast/ their tarts?

They have to be unfrosted strawberry or blueberry. I toast them until the edges are dark brown, but the center only slightly darker than the uncooked tart. I break off the edges and eat them first, then eat the center with the fruit while it's still hot.

Properly toasting the frosted ones burns the frosting, and that sucks balls. If I'm offered a frosted 'tart, I'll pass on it unless it's the brown sugar kind or I'm really fucking hungry, and I'll eat them untoasted.

Where? ! I will buy them all! You fucking show me now!

Oh shit these are fuckin amazing

Www! Dat's nasty.

I forgot about these! These are godlike!

Who do I believe?
Or

These taste like shit.

Second one for sure dude

check em

I'm waiting you teasing giga-faggot.
Show me the goods. .
I need this.

>not eating the superior toaster strudel

>close second
but
>distant second

Op is correct. Go home boys

>toaster strudel

This is the shit, but Toaster Strudel requires superior quality toaster technology and complete autistic-level toaster monitoring for perfect results. After ruining two toasters, I figured out the best way to cook those tasty bastards was to use a toaster oven and a thin steel pan.

Fuckers are awesome if you get them just right.

nah, you just gotta pop em in the microwave for 10 seconds and then put them in the toaster. But you gotta eat the box fairly quick. They get stale/freezer burnt after the package is opened.

>you just gotta pop em in the microwave for 10 seconds and then put them in the toaster

That's how I ruined two toasters, the strudel did a filling dump inside the toaster and caused fire, smoke alarm faggotry, and a charcoal impacted toaster.

maybe you should bump it down to 5 or 6 seconds then. Weird ive never had that problem