Why do you liberal fagots always portray fascism as a bad thing? It worked great under Mussolini's rule

Why do you liberal fagots always portray fascism as a bad thing? It worked great under Mussolini's rule.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SUX9ja5ZY6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Japan would be nothing today if not for fascism.

Mussolini was basically lynched by his own citizens.

It's not that it can't function well, it's just not a stable form of government unless it is constantly fed through war and conquest. Even then, the next dictator/leader could fuck it all up.

fucking mussolini? are you for fucking real?

The design of the swastika is used in cultures that don't care about Nazism, and eventually even the West won't care. I'm pretty sure a few of these symbols are bullshit or rarely used. I know for a fact the Japanese one is not used in Japan.

Mussolini was great.

This is complete bullshit. The Meiji restoration was the start of Japan's modernization.

Are you doing some High School or first year Uni project on this? You're going to get an F for your shitty research.

My point is as a part of history. People should use it and be proud of it, not lower it, or hide it, because it offends someone.

yeah attacking hawaii and getting nuked twice was worth it not to mention lying to own people about the state of the war resulting to people jumping off cliffs

Francisco Franco plunged Spain into a level of poverty that it's still recovering from. What makes you think fascism in your own country is going to turn out better? Also, Italy only "improved" because it was an anarchic hell hole before Mussolini took power.

also japan was more absolute monarchy than anything, if the emperor ordered tojo's death he would have complied

Japan is proud of their heritage and traditions, They would have concord China it was worth the try. You have to admire them for that.

So be proud of your country. The only one stopping you is you.

yeah that's why the suicide rate is so high in japan, it's about being too proud of traditions to the point of people jumping in front of trains

They do. I told you that. It's not being used in places that were severely effected by it though. That's pretty reasonable.

Says more about usa than japan. Usa is the only country to ever use nuclear weapons. But they also used chemical agents in vietnam and every weapon of mass destruction on the playbook

You are a fucking idiot read a history book.

without the bombs the casulities would be massive, in part because of hirohito's insistance on fighting to every last civilian and demonizations through propaganda

What do you think you're accomplishing?

Of all the decent Fascist's you could have picked... you picked Mussolini?

nationalism in japan was about country and the emperor, kamikaze died because of the emperor, people killed themselves because what the emperor told them

These buzz words you fagots and the media use propaganda it was the people that fought not the propaganda they wanted to conquer they wanted money and they were happy to fight to the death for it.

go jerk off to way of the samurai this is a serious thread.

wat?

where not talking about feudal japan dipshit.

If you're trying to address liberals, you must realize that we already think you're a semi-literate dropout don't you? You're just validating our biases.

no shit, we're talking about people jumping off cliffs when the americans invaded
and fucking kamikaze killing themselves for the emperor, it's not a fucking good thing it's fucking fanaticism nobody is jerking off to that it's about being too proud

>Mussolini
Kek

no such thing you shameful fagot it would do you some good.

nah, I'm good keep being proud of things you haven't done, I'll be proud of my own achievments

>Why do you conservative fagots always portray communism as a bad thing? It worked great under Mao's rule.

Because we need a common enemy to stay in constant conflict with to cull the populous.

This MUST be bait!
If fascism worked so well under Mussolini then why did the Italians LOSE?

And why did an angry mob beat the shit out of him, and hang him in the public square?

Allied Forces-1
Italian Fascist Party-0

USA USA USA!

yup they all really seemed to love the guy

>USA USA USA!
thats why becuase we kicked their ass.

youtu.be/SUX9ja5ZY6M

Liberals don't inherently hate facism, in fact, they love it if it is their worldview that is enforced. This goes for people in general, I guarantee you most of the population, given the opportunity, would happily put to power an authoritarian leader who is completely in line with their beliefs. Liberals are worse about it though because liberals generally are not self aware and are the most insufferable about enforcing their kind of fascism. A right winger will at least tell you straight up about how their shit is going to work.

>T. disenfranchised liberal

I am. I'm magical Arnold! Bow. Bow before me. Um. I'm magical. I will. I'll smite thee. Regine under my tyranny. Um. Please. Face my um. Fascism with my plague of uh mosquito-wasps!