Dubs decides what my girlfriend wears for Halloween

Dubs decides what my girlfriend wears for Halloween.

How about letting me wear her for Halloween?

my dick in her ass

Rolling for this

fuck, so close

Let this man fuck your girl for the holiday m8

Klan outfit

My hot man goo

Sexy ups girl

This

What can brown do for you?

KKK

She could dress up like Melanoma Trump

Nothing

Blackface. Make sure she has all the accessories too, you know, bucket of KFC, watermelon, black & mild, gun, etc.

Blackface.

Blackface.

Blackface

Do Blackface.

nothing

You

anything short skirt with no underwear

No, blackface.

The same she does every year for you, user

Your computer screen

buttplug and anything seethrough

An IUD.

For when I have intercourse with her.

Al Sharpton

Ass shorts with any slutty cliche costume

piece of shit in a box

Blackface

She wants me to be Dracula so she can be a "bat." What you said will probably end up happening I'm completely okay with it.

Trump wig on her pussy

My semen

clux, but make it look unintentional

Top kek. I will have to run that by her user. Thanks.

Blackface and IUD.

God, I wish my wife would loosen up a little and slut out like your girl.

She hasn't in the past but we opened up to eachother recently and I let her know I like when she gets all dolled up to go out. Not in a cuck kind of way, but I just like knowing she's wanted, plus her feeling sexy makes her want sex more.

KKK Grand Wizard

That's awesome!
Nothing wrong with showing off the goods! It makes everybody involved very happy... Unless she is a fugly bitch.

Go with the classic Tifa

dental floss

My wife was supposed to wear an asstastic ladybug costume and ended up chickening out by wearing shorts with it. FUCK!!!

She said she might do wings with a black body suit and fishnet/lace tights of some kind. I get diamonds just thinking about it. Hope she doesn't cop out too.

Make sure she doesn't! She will die someday wishing she was less uptight. My wife is now getting to the point where she wishes she was more free when she had a rockin' body.

How about a pure nudist outfit? Theyre top quality

Don't get me wrong, she is 32 and still hot, just with the baby pooch. For this Halloween, she is wearing a Dark Phoenix spandex where she can hide some of the imperfections.

If you are on a budget, go for it. At least go for the late dubs and be decent with some dental floss.

nothing

It's really too bad these aren't dubs

Damn! you be trippin'! Now OP must show photo of GF!

Satan once again wants to bring light into our dark lives

Absolutely nothing

War... War... What is it good for?

nothing

If the last two numbers are the same then it's dubs, trips are still dubs and so are quads and anything else as long as the last two numbers are the same

this pls

when I said nothing I meant like ENF nothing at all. trickier treating in a trench coat nothing under, shit make it a game ,kind of sneaky tern that into Sherlock homes get a pipe , coat and a hat for her but nothing else