/brit/

amex edition

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/christmas-bonus/overview
bookmartialarts.com/kunyu-mountain-shaolin-martial-arts-academy/1-year-kung-fu-training-in-kunyu-mountains-shandong
youtube.com/watch?v=m6tSUsB12QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

a 'cide is the only logical conclusion to life

more like /shit/

nth for cute boys

it never spars, it is a waste of time. If you're practicing all your moves on someone who lets you do them you're learning nothing, it's basically aikido. You're getting ripped off

gov.uk/christmas-bonus/overview

>Mam, the Lambrini is on me this year! Me bonus has come in!

have a black belt in brazilian jiu-jitsu

I hope you die tbqh

Applied for American Express card with sole intention of increasing costs for retailers I don't like

Way too depressed to be a neet.

is there some life hack that i can sit at home not doing bugger all and get paid for it?

forex trading? selling and buying shit online? making youtube videos? what lads what?

>built schools for his workers so they could read
>built hospitals for his workers for free healthcare
>built houses for his workers
>all this while building the first proper nationwide train network, most of which is still unchanged to this day
Top tier Englishman desu

start browsing

Wow brunel went out and built it himself wow what a guy

I swim a lot, I go to the gym, and read a lot. What else do you want to know?

but they go hand-in-hand

i make a bit of money from crypto trading. If you put money in ethereum right now you will basically get paid for doing nothing

So what would you recommend instead?

Heil Hitler.

Still don't know why pop songs keep saying "baby."

the poor really are bitterly envious of the rich, povvos like you will always be miserable

normalisation of paedophilia

you can do those things with a job lad

fucking hell life as a neet sounds ace how do i transition

a bit fascist

something that spars a lot. Boxing and or Judo is a solid combo for self defense, stuff like muay thai and kickboxing are also very good but more rare in this country

No, otherwise everyone would do it. You need to be intelligent, educated and/or lucky to make money from investing.

The only surefire way is if you already have lots of money that you can invest and live off the returns.

Nah I'm a worker not a poor lad and I demand what has been stolen from me.

>ethereum
Do tell more

Give your notice at work, move back in with your parents, fill in your JSA application and get comfy

>tfw no fight club

You're fired.

have a black belt in boxing, muay thai, brazilian jiu jitsu, krav maga, and wing chun

What do NEETs here spend their 50 quid a week on? I don't get how it covers bills and food, seems like a ridiculously small amount to live on, like Africa-tier. I earn that in three hours lmao.

what do you work as?

What do you call an apple that's killed itself?

>a black belt in boxing

A tragic waste of life that could have been avoided under a fairer Labour government

[spoiler] comp sci fag [/spoiler]

need a /brit/ fight club

Don't tell me

it's a decentralised computing platform and cryptocurrency that is currently being bought up by a lot of chinese companies, and several big firms in the us are saying they will use it in some way. Also a car manufacturer in germany is proposing using it as the currency people use to pay for electric charging for their cars. It's skyrocketing right now and will continue to do so for a long time

My schedule as a neet:

wake up at 7:30
eat porridge for breakie
check the daily news
head to gym and lift
come home form gym and make and eat some lunch
start reading in bed - an hour of philosophy, an hour of economics, an hour of practicing language
then i'd get up out of bed and do some mobility stretches
pick up the guitar and practice
then i'd make some dinner at around 6
eat that
do some shitposting
and go to sleep.

my life as a wagey
wake up at 6
rush to get out of the house often skipping breakfast
wait for public transport, which is expensive and cramped
sit in work panicking about being told off whilst simultaneously waiting for the time to finish
go out for a lunch that is 2 slices of bread and some chicken that costs a ridiculous amount, but i'm hungry and i dind't have a chance to make and bring my own lunch
go back home on public transprot
too tired to cook dinner so i just eat shitty oven food
too tired to go to the gym or study so i skip it.
end up just shitposting all night and then rinse and repeat.

A PEEL LING

how do this?

A 'cider

(yes I did come up with that one myself and I am QUITE happy with it)

Not a neet but while on work placement I lived on like a little over £500 a month.
£350 apartment rent alone
£20 internet
£40 gas and electricity
£120 food
£6 phone bill
N. Ireland

Could ANYONE confirm whether subway would be open today?! fuckign KEEN for SUb

How do I become a NEET wothout having an illness

get your mum to let you leech off her

Pretty good.

Fake having an illness.

>My schedule as a neet
Same here except I just watch Anime all day.

>start reading in bed - an hour of philosophy, an hour of economics, an hour of practicing language

you'd get housing bennies if your housing situation isn't sorted.

bookmartialarts.com/kunyu-mountain-shaolin-martial-arts-academy/1-year-kung-fu-training-in-kunyu-mountains-shandong

considering this

Think I might be an autist but I'm too embarrased to see the doctor bout it.

i even have textbooks full of economics theory and maths and philosophical summaries.

haven't opened them for longer than 10 minutes since i started working.

they dont have any bills

mummy pays for it all

Give me an guide la'

>housing bennies
you mean benefits? I was doing fine financially, no need for begging.

Literally on a date, lads.

She's having a piss went now. I fell for the coffee date meme.

Anyone here ever gambled on a fart and lost?

>tfw you see a tim you don't have

Your mums vag

Lads if you do an MBA is that basically a guaranteed ticket to the corporate easy life?

When David Hasselhoff first visited his Welsh gf's family in their terraced house, they pulled up and David though the family owned the entire row of houses.

He simply couldn't believe that British people lived like this

>the absolute STATE of British housing

yeah when i was like 11 and had a stomach bug that had mostly subsided or so i thought

I did a squirty one once. Had to make excuses and go home.

yes well firstly if the NEETs the bonuses the NEETs the bonuses IT'S DISGUSTING

and secondly if the DWP really cared about it they'd tax the NEETs the bonuses the 10 pounds

>Kunyu Mountain Shaolin Martial Arts Academy is a traditional Shaolin Kung Fu school in China. We welcome foreign students who want to learn and train in traditional Shaolin martial arts. Kunyu Mountain Shaolin Martial Arts Academy is a legitimate Kung Fu training facility that has been authorized by Chinas Ministry of Education Sports Department and acknowledged by the local government.

buy a car then you mug

hasnt everyone at some point

I keep thinking about seeing the ol' doctor about my crippling depression.

But I dunno, why bother really? It's not like there's a cure.

someone keeps drinking my gin

ye, was at home though so no biggie

labour are gaining in the polls lads

already up to 31% which is what they got in 2015

you shouldn't read in bed you spaff

should only use use your bed for sleeping or fucking, if you spend anymore time in there for regular things you'll feel like a tired piece of shit all the time

I see he wasn't familiar with Wales.

absolutely braindead ancom shitter is still replying to me in the last thread. quite a laff

browse /biz/ and invest in what they tell you to
keep an eye on your profits/losses
put stop losses on your trades to ensure you don't lose too much money if a trade goes wrong but don't have weak hands and don't sell at the first sign of a dip

I will take fucking anything over tories

thats the thing with being a wagey - life only gets comfortable after like 10 years of slaving away as a wagey.

it really does my head in that the money i wish i could be using for a mortgage gets lost in rent, because at the moment a mortgage is unfeasible.

do not, I repeat DO NOT do this. I fell for the /biz/ memes and now I owe money

Don't look at me mate I live on the other side of the world haha.

no, don't get how that happens

don't know where the brother gets the drive to work a job he hates 24/7.
our parents don't apply any pressure

Braindead bussiness fag replying to me still
HOWLING

They've still lost Scotland, they can't win without those jocks.

>thats the thing with being a wagey - life only gets comfortable after like 10 years of slaving away as a wagey.

no idea what this means, you cant afford a car?

christ alive
how did you manage to fuck up that badly, what coins did you try to go into?
yeah i should've given an addendum that you shouldn't try to trade cryptos if you're legitimately retarded

I have a mate who put $500 into Ethereum back in the day, now it's worth $47,000

Not that anyone should invest in crypto, that's stupid you may as well put your money in penny stocks or powerball.

diarrhea mostly

youtube.com/watch?v=m6tSUsB12QM

>multifamily real estate in America is pretty much terraced housing for Yanks
>The entire plot for Yanks costs about as much as a single terraced house in Britain

May thought the leave voters had all gone tory. Nah, we just hate the EU. Voted leave and will be voting Corbyn.

i value putting up with public transport, more than i do putting money into a car.

probably gets the drive from looking at you you pathetic leech

don't trust anyone on /biz/ as far as I can throw them

much safer to go somewhere like Reddit for financial advice because at least there's a loose system of accountability for bad advice

no he's older and has been doing it since before i was out of school