Made some chicken wraps with my brother, what did you have for dinner today?

Made some chicken wraps with my brother, what did you have for dinner today?

>pic is obviously related

Looks good.

Haven't eaten today.

Haven't got around to it yet.

Might just do it tomorrow.

Good luck!

pasta with meat sauce, and half a chicken tender pub-sub (FL. fags know whats up)

FL?

Made some burritos. Beef, refried beans, diced jalapenos, cut up romaine lettuce, shredded cheese, hot sauce, and salsa on a flour burrito shell.

Filled me up and it was within my calorie limit, so that's nice.

Sounds very nice.

The usual. Two big mac's, fries, and 10 piece chicken mcnuggets with a diet coke.

A jar of sauger Kraut and bragutwurst

Well, that's a meal.

I've had two beers and a few cigarettes today.

Florida

Nice trips.

How comes you smoke? I've never tried one before.

I had a spicy chicken gyro, it was delicious

A slice of a terrible, tiny, Newman's Own frozen pizza.

Just finished cutting up fresh caught pickeral.

Was going to make mashed potatoes with it but decided on fries. Fish and chips I guess.

Battered in egg, flour, salt&pepper, and a lil garlic powder. Panfried fillets and cheeks.

Nothing like catching killing and cooking your own food.

Pic unrelated. Taking a shit before I cook.

That's around a day's calories. Big Macs are 1080 calories, 10 piece McNugget is 440, and what looks like a large fry is 510. That's 2030 calories. If that wasn't a Diet Coke but just Coke, add 290 calories to it. If it were a medium fry instead, take away 160 calories.

Maybe you should try putting his beef in your wrap next time. Chicken is inferior to beef.

Chicken's healthier and depending on what and where you get it, cheaper.

I like chicken as little bit more.
I made this the other night.
Breaded chicken with bell pepper, green onion and pickle gravy/sauce thing.

It was really nice and my first time making breaded chicken.

That can't be right. Sometimes I eat that combo twice in one day plus breakfast and snacks.

Wash ur hands

I just went with what McDonalds provides as calorie counts. So yeah, it's a lot of calories. Look it up yourself if you want to confirm. And as long as it's balanced with lower calorie days, you'll be fine. It's not all about what you eat in one day. Think bigger.

I really like Mcdonald's. Been eating it since I was a kid. I probably go there 4 times a week at least. Sometimes I get the breakfast too.

Steak, baked potatoes, veggies and pussy.

Are you fat and/or American?

McDonalds is pretty tasty, but I gotta count those calories or else I'll start gaining back weight I don't need.

>ITT summer falling for McDonalds product placement

Strange way of advertising. You'd think they'd control the conversation a bit more than allowing someone to post calorie info on their food. Doesn't help the "fresh, healthy" image they're trying to build with their new stuff.

they have, more or less. the more times mcdonalds is mentioned in a thread, the more likely it's going to stick in someones mind. passing by to go fuck a trap (are they even gay?) you decide to stop into a mcd for a couple mcdoubles because you read the company name several times in a thread.

rather intelligent actually. caloric count aside, there is no one on the planet that eats mcdonalds because it's ~healthy~

I get that. If their brand is the first thing that comes to mind for fast food, that's usually a good thing, unless you already have a bad idea of what fast food is. That's why they're promoting seemingly "healthier" items. Plus, I'm sure those items have a bettee margin than a Big Mac.

So if this is McDonalds advertising, should this be a Burger King or Wendy's thread now?

your choice, OP fucked off and his thread was dildos anyway

It's lunch time here and I'm Gunna have beef caldereta.

I pregame with a torta that had burnt

Eh, I'll go with Burger King. They're losing market share.

Who doesn't love the delicious taste of a Whopper? With the perfectly Char-broiled 100% beef patty topped with fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and pickles, all between a wonderful sesame seed bun, what'a not to love?

check out BK's twitter, it's as if they've hired a fifteen year old girl to run it

Fuck you bitch, I've been trapped here in this tropical hell hole for 2 years and for the last 8 months I've dreamt of a fucking whopper and fries.

Made bolognese sauce, but I ran out of tagliatelle pasta so I had to substitute some fettuccine instead

They've always had some interesting marketing. I think they had a thing where you can get a free Whopper if you defriend 10 people on Facebook and it gets posted that "Your friendship was worth less than a Whopper" or something like that. Now they're being like Taco Bell and throwing a bunch of different food items and seeing what sticks (big one now is cereal milkshakes, Chicken Parm sandwich, and 0.89 pancakes).

back in the early days of Sup Forums they had a campaign, "subservient chicken"

check it out for a good time