Are you excited for season 3?

Are you excited for season 3?

do you think mike will come back?

How did season 2 end? I stopped watching when they were delaying episodes every other week.

how was season 2 at all?

i stopped watching when they cucked Tanty every episode in season 1.

Spoiler: He is not the last man on earth. He was never the last man on earth. This is normie garbage and shows how impossible it is for them to ever picture themselves being alone, even in their bullshit tv shows

Season 2 was a real bore. Will Forte wasn't involved in the writing this season.

>the last man on earth
>not actually last
Nah, i skipped this bullshit.

It starts dragging, hard. It really felt like they ran out of ideas.

He kinda brought it on himself.

Maybe you should stop feeling sorry for yourself.

He's the last man in a Nietzschean sense you plen

Both of you should seriously consider killing yourselves

I dropped it like a hot brick a couple episodes after the woman was introduced. I could barely tolerate her on 30 rock but that was 30 rock.

You sound like an angsty twat.

I don't even watch TV :^)

>Mike is sick - everyone thinks it's the virus - he leaves the group
>the guy from ship comes back - with 2 other guys - and weapons

Lost all interest in this show as soon a he wasn't actually the last man on Earth.

>Call it the last man on earth
>not the last man on earth

Literally false advertising, aka: FOX doing what FOX does best; being the absolute bottom of the barrel television network of all time

this

the idea of literally being the last man on earth was cool, and was interested to see how a show could be done like this. Then they introduced womminz, then they introduced the bull and long before that it was a generic sitcom with apocalypse themes

that show was a piece of shit

It's my fantasy to have the ability to just flick a switch whenever I want and have everyone on earth disappear

god it would be so fucking fun

Could you bring them back?

>Tfw even though they out number the guys on the ship, and have their own weapons, AND the element of surprise by knowing they are coming, they will still lose almost immediately
Honestly the show is getting tiring. Pretty much every single joke is giving Phil something good in life, and then taking it away.
Honestly it's a fucking wonder that he hasn't killed himself. He tries in the first fucking episode before he finds out there's someone else alive. And then he becomes the outcast in the only group of survivors. In a way that would be even worse than complete isolation

autism

Yeah, I'm probably one of the three or four people on Sup Forums who is hyped for season 3.
Season 2 was a lot better than season 1.

same, i'm stoked. i feel bad for everyone else in this thread, this show is great.

The idea of a one-man show was an interesting hook, maybe it wouldn't be able to last multiple seasons, but it was a cool concept.

As soon as they started introducing more people it lost what made it unique.

How did black phil even die? why did he need operation?

they needed to get rid of him to introduce the Astronaut

it was something with his appendix

>shows how impossible it is for them to ever picture themselves being alone
This is legitimately THE most autistic argument used against a television series ever. Like in the entire history of television. I can't imagine the type of retard who types that shit.

For one, you can't make a convincing series about one guy who just does le "so random quirky shit because he's duh last man on EartH!!! xd". That would get old quickly and people would complain then as well. And two, not only would it inevitably get boring, but there is no conceivable plot thread to be contrived from the entire scenario, no dynamics to be produced with other characters, and no room for character growth, which are CORE tenants of episodic series, dawning with the fucking Ancient Greeks. And I don't even watch this fucking shit show or any television for that matter, it's just that I can't imagine the type of person who knows so little about television and film that they can't realize why their shitty little ideas wouldn't work.

I forgot to say that conflict is the single most important aspect of storytelling, and were he truly to be the "last man on Earth", no situation he could get himself into would produce any conflict.
>b-but what if he gets attacked by a cougar one episode
Write me the script for that episode and we'll see how convincing it is.

>All is Lost
>Moon
>Secret Honor
>127 Hours

dropped this shit show so fast

Great premise. A generic sitcom but they don't have to hire any extras. Genius.

Season one was okay

was a lot better when it was just Will Forte bumbling about on his own however

I only watch it for kristen schaal

Nah. The first season was decent and short enough. But season two dragged on so much it became complete shit. I watched to the end just to see if there would be any plot twists but that's that.
My favorite scene is the one where Tandy admits to his wife about all the times he lied and he has flashbacks about them and in the end they show him coming out and saying he washed his balls.

This garbage cuck fantasy series is frustrating as fuck to watch. Dropped it maybe early season 2. No likeable characters. Dont like Will Forte's cringe protagonist. Show does a 180° every time it seems like it might slightly get better.

isn't there a literal cuck plot in this?? seems reason enough not to watch it

>do you think mike will come back?
mike is the show

Not even my January Jones can get me into watching this show

>they all sleep with the fat guy
immersion ruined

Good, more time to hang yourself

Carol is the only pure one

Plz no bully

she's the second worst charactar on the show