Well Sup Forums, my third girlfriend in a row cheated on me. They were all apparently conservative and cheat hating...

Well Sup Forums, my third girlfriend in a row cheated on me. They were all apparently conservative and cheat hating, but they did it anyway. It doesnt have anything to do with me either, being 6'1 with great sexual skill and good money. Im starting to believe all the redpills on woman.

As a man who has wanted nothing in life but a loving wife, as well as a proud white family with lots of kids (my own kids) my world is crashing down.

What the fuck do I do besides pump and dump and live in this crumbling american empire and die?

you have to create drama or the girls will look elsewhere for it

This. They really are miserable people.

Here's the question I want to know the answer to: how many times did you cheat?

>What the fuck do I do besides pump and dump and live in this crumbling american empire and die?

wörk

Zero. Ive had 12 partners, never cheated on one.

Lying shit. You're a little boy posting on 5chinks. You're basically a guaranteed cheater.

>being 6'1 with great sexual skill and good money.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

get a mommy

Sucks to be you.

t. Mormon

Im trying to make one.
But theres no western girls worth it. Theyve all become trash.

Were they church goers? Did you know/get to know their parents well?

this. give it to them. They are fucking retarded emotion machines and they need help to create feelz

where do you live?
Also, consider going postal and writing that as your motivation. Make sure to mention there are are more like you waiting for the opportunity.

Some were, some werent.
I always made sure to get to know there parents well. Some I still talk to and have made good business connections with, but dont talk to their whore of a daughter any more.

Their*
Sorry, Im still in a bit of a rage.

There must be something wrong with either you, or the women you're choosing. I've been with dozens of women and (as far as I know) none of them have cheated on me.

I'm not white (technically) and I'l only 5"11 and also fairly poor.

Figure out your shit.

MGTOW.

Have sex with whores whenever you want, spend your time playing vidya and watching TV. Live your life as you want to live it.

You're free now.

how old are you?

sounds like it's too late for you to get a mommy

my condolences

1. Marry one
2. Record evidence of supposedly loyal spouse cheating
3. Divorce them and take their shit, using the "I've been cheated on by so many others, and am feeling so depressed" card
4. ????
5. PROFIT

Mein neger

This is a lie. Following this poster will make you a slave to the physical pleasures of this world.

RIP friend. I've always been around Russian/Ukrops in America since my city has a large Slav population, and many of us knew each other growing up. Honestly quite a few people asked the parents first before even engaging girls too. Well not that many, but a few.

It makes you think, why do we even have this romance xDD bullshit now?

Im going to try one more time finding a girl with no social media, no emojis, no male "friends", no daddy issues, no this and that, a blank virgin slate.
If that fails, its either suicide or neetdom.

FACE
A
C
E

also I know you're a dicklet by the fact you brag about your """skill""" and not size

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

You should give up on your dreams.

Now you realize why our society is shit and needs to be fixed

get wit some of them mormons yo

Don't do either. You can see now why both are bad. My woman personally I love her as she is a great care-taker and very loyal. A good woman is probably one of the best things you can have.

Funny thing is I knew a mormon girl in highschool, she was the biggest whore basically. She had a 10/10 body, but yeah... The mormon guys on the other hand were all bro-tier

go to the mummyland

mummy says there are lots of pretty girls waiting here :3

Which is actually a lot easier than it sounds, all you have to do is demonstrate a lack of being affected by her stupid bullshit, she'll go further and further trying as badly as she can to say something that'll piss you off, but the more it bounces off of you the worse it gets until she storms off.

Then she realizes how fucking stupid she sounded after thinking about it for a couple of hours, comes back and apologizes. rinse and repeat.

Stupid bullshit really is comforting to women. They need it.

>You're a little boy

Woman detected.

>posting your face on 4chins

the reason I say I have good sexual akill is because of my well endowment. But Im not a faggot that anonymously brags about my cock to strangers.

Nope. Sup Forums just has a fucking terminal case of little man syndrome post-gaygate.

If you were to believe the redpills on women all of them would've either used the excuse "I was raped" or said you raped them.
Cunts will be cunts, but there's a varying degree of cuntness I suppose.

You ask for a dream that has never been or ever will be. Until this economy collapses properly women are not worth your time. Only once the dual apparatus of the Corporate Boyfriend and the Government Daddy fall away in an economic collapse will women remember their place, the kitchen.

>little man syndrome

The problem with this line of thinking is that you're still not really making a point. You're just bloviating about men not manning up when it comes to... something?

>OP got cheated on
>Durr he must be a little boy with a Napoleon complex who also cheated

What?

Op, I can tell you probably have never had an Asian girlfriend because for the most part they have what white women and others but especially white women lack these days : loyalty.

I don't have to play any games with my chick, make up any drama for them to stay. Those are child's games. Me and my girl are on the agreement that most people are retarded and we don't need to have a large social circle full of people we don't like to improve our self esteem. It's just me and her.

Or maybe I'm just wrong and the reason you got cheated on wasn't because of your taste of women but because you are a weak beta who let's himself get stepped on. If you can't respect yourself how can anyone else desu.

the only real option is celibacy.

Millennial men are just whiny faggots. Instead of putting their asses where their mouths are and making a change in the right direction they do stupid and weak bullshit like sucking demagogues' cocks and whining about cinema. All forms of media have been shit since 2000 but you three year old faggots loved that shit then. And if you fucking morons think a reality tv star is going to fix America's network of intractable problems just because he acts as edgy as you do on the idiot box, you're fucking morons. But we already knew that. There's no such thing as a non-corrupt federal politician that isn't just going to keep doing the same things the rich want. How anyone can be this fucking gullible past the age of 18 is beyond me, but it's also one of the reasons you sub-males are so utterly loathesome.

Stupid, ugly, weak, amoral. You're the future? FUCK.

>living your life based on women needs

I bet you always worried if she came, if you hurt her, if your dick size is good...

Her pleasure is to give you pleasure, dummie. You must use her as the little whore she is, dominate her like an animal, give lots of orders. Slap her butt all the time, whenever you can. If she complains tell her to shut up. Make fun of whatever she does, be the man of the relationship.

Thats why they cheated on you, you do not exert your testosterone.

The bitter pill we gotta swallow like a load of dindu cum is that women will not EVER apologize for becoming slutty cunts. We're just gonna have to exude masculine traits, and she will swoon and everything, but she will never apologize for her past. The feminists will never admit they were wrong, they will always hate us for being white and straight, they cannot be saved or redeemed, we're just gonna have to accept the truth and move on.

That's a tall order for any average man. To see this harsh truth hurts, it hurts a lot. Just remember Anger is a phase, it will pass. I was mad as hell when I figured it all out. Now I just know how to filter out the crazy cunts.

OP's first mistake was ever having a "girlfriend" and premarital sex.

Except I did.
In the bedroom and out, she was dominated and put in her place and she loved it. We did some really kinky shit.

But Im beginning to realize womens needs will never be met, and even if they have it all, it isnt enough.

Date and ugly woman with an IQ over 100

You have to get some kind of revenge then. Fuck her best friend, her sister, mother, whatever. Dont let this go.

It doesnt have anything to do with me either

Found the problem.

Your entitled and full of shit.

I can't say what OP's first mistake was, but the reason women act like this is because men make it WAY too fucking easy for them to. If you dumb subhumans could control your dicks and spend at least 10% of your time doing something other than fucking, thinking about fucking, drugs or watching sports this shit wouldn't be happening. Male thirst is the reason for the current bonanza women are experiencing. Fuck it must be amazing to be a woman right now.

Control your dicks or your dicks will control you, you fucking untermensch monsters.

truth, and add contraception to that
the object of sex is to have children, not just to have a good time. some of them might not have cheated if they were locked down with marriage and kids.

>It doesnt have anything to do with me either

forgot le meme arrow

This is just more bloviating and tough-guy role play.

>making a change in the right direction

What's the right direction? You're as effete as those you criticize. You offer nothing.

Agreed.

All I want in life is to raise a family aswell.
The struggle is real.

I'm a diagnosed autistic and will never get a woman nor deserve one, so I'm past this. I know I'm incapable of having a family, and I know casual sex is degenerate, so that leaves me most likely wanting to go move somewhere remote and live a celibate life.

Women these days are all insufferable liars. Every. Last. One of them. They get caught up in the range of the moment and will cheat on you with any persistent guy they're attracted to. Then they will convince themselves it was justified and somehow your fault, or else they would have never done it.

t. Been cheated on, been cheated with.