Holy shit Sup Forums, my current girlfriend dated Adam Conover for 6 months...

Holy shit Sup Forums, my current girlfriend dated Adam Conover for 6 months, and she just told me he is actually into being cucked, I'll try to tell the story of how she found out, and I'll try to get as much out of her as I can, so ask me anything

Proof?

Greentext now

bump

She's looking for any pictures she still has with him, she said neither of them were very into putting shit on social media

>this

what flavor did his semen leave in her butt?
is there a salty aftertaste?

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Like you have a girlfriend. Sure.

If true, seems about right

If OP is adam conover trying to get net notoriety, you're barking up a strange tree bud

Your girlfriend is a whore. Where's the pictures of her cucking that fool? Also enjoy your aids nigger

so here's the basic outline of how
>gf, lets call her Macy, goes to adam's apartment for the first time, she said it was alright, clean but sparce, and this is before adam had his tv show, just a few college humor shorts
>Macy and him sit on the couch and watch movies, she said they watched fringe, artsy, shitty movies that she didn't like but bared because he was funny
>they mutually begin getting touchy, the movie has a sex scene, she said he's kissing her but looking at the screen, which she finds weird
>a month or so later
>he asks if she's ever had interest in a poly relationship, to which she immediately gets super defensive, but he says, she quotes "no I wouldnt have multiple partners you would" she says she doesnt know and brushes it off

>Adam ruins monogamy

kek

Keep going you nigger

>next week
>they're at a coffee shop and Adam sees a friend, he's apparently taller, better looking and instantly charming but he doesn't seem intimidated, Adam invites him to sit down and he stays for the entire date
>afterwords she asks why he sat with them to which Adam replies "didn't you like him?"
>him and another, also better looking guy come around more often, Adam seems to be inviting them and is never uncomfortable
>one night while theyre on the phone she mentions how relaxed and how him not being bothered by them always being around upsets her, he sounds disappointing at this notion
sorry this is written like a fucking mongoloid

Light chuckles

My god. Why do you care? lol

is this supposed to be shoking?

>like a week before they ended up breaking up he tells her to come to a party with him
>the "party" is literally the taller friend's house with maybe a dozen people
>they both drink a little and are sitting together, he starts talking about how he wouldnt mind if she drank a lot tonight
>she's puzzled but doesn't press it
>later, he brings it up again and says he "really wouldnt mind" if she got really drunk and tried to kiss one of the guys at the party
>she tells him talking about that makes her uncomfortable and she wants to leave

Adam said your story is fake.

Color me shocked...

I doubt you have a gf, let alone one who dated him.
although him being a cuck wouldn't surprise me.
although since he looks like such a hipster cuck dsy to day, he may be very agressive and possessive sexually.

>They go out to her car, Adam says he has to get something from inside
>Adam comes back with attractive friend #2 , and lets him sit in the passenger's seat
>asks if he can get a ride home
>she reluctantly says yes and starts driving them home
>"my house is closer so you can drop me off first" says Adam
>she drives to his house and they sit at the parking lot for a while listening to music, adam eventually reluctantly leaves
>friend says "he wanted me to kiss you, and I told him that was weird" she thanks him and takes him to his house, which was in fact closer than adams
>later that night he texts her asking if they did anything and that it was ok if she did
>she breaks up with him a week later, not only because the weird cuck stuff but because he had become a lot less funny appearently

>clean but sparce
extraneous detail that is not true. his apartment is cluttered. source: youtube

>AYCTCHUALLY
this is one of those things that is so believable that it seems true but it's not.

I imagine Adam's last episode will end with a close up of Adam and he will have a monologue that will end with him saying that the thing he ruined most of all was himself with that the camera will pan out and Adam will step off a chair and he will slowly strangle to death on a noose as the final credits roll.