I am God, how's it going down there my children?

I am God, how's it going down there my children?

>down there
Lol what?

Pretty good, Almighty. Can you spare me a blessing? Trying to walk the straight and narrow, but it's tough sometimes.

Pretty good, we have the president in history so thank you, I guess.

What's up with black holes?

i fucking hate you sometimes. there I said it.
you fucking save me everytime I try to kill myself then proceed to make my life 1000x more shittier then it was before. like I don't care anymore. about you. the universe. fucking nothing. in fact I'm converting to Satanism. yeah fuck you god. I'm done with your shit.

s'alright. hey, quick question: what is the most perfect form of morality?

Catholic or Protestant? I have to know.

>we have the president in history

ADJECTIVES JUST SLOW A NIGGA DOWN

Fuck off dude.

You KNOW how it's going down here. Why the fuck did you make me black AND a weeb, asshole?

Why'd you make my AC break in the hottest month you bastard?

and furthermore why are they racist?

Fuck you asshole. Why must you constantly make me miserable

>black

Your very existence makes me angry.

All you need now is to be gay, transgender and Jewish.

Why in the name of lynching the niggers, gassing the jews, setting the mexicans on fire and eating babies did you make US and not some cool shit like say, squirrel-centaur furries with four arms?

Also, forgive lucifer already. He's been locked in his room long enough. Or are you too lazy to clean up after he throws a tantrum once he finishes raging from being locked up for so long?

Well, YOU did it.

Well, I'm already asexual. Not going for gay or Jewish.
>Sammy Gayvis Jr.

Justin trudeau confirmed

Give us more drugs

make em different than the others.

We have Donald Trump so we are very well,thanks.

Are black people and niggers the same thing

That picture is blasphemy! Your eyes shall go blind!

It sucks. People are still mostly a bunch of stupid apes, compelled by the same stupid behavior as all the rest of the apes.

This species actually has the intelligence to build and operate the LHC, and STILL fails to improve upon the philosophy of philosophers who lived in mud huts 3000 years ago. Dinosaurs accomplished more usage of their potential than this abject failure of a species has.

Time to send another asteroid, Ra.

It's going fine, I'm just trying to end my flapping addiction, you mind helping with that?

SHIT I no shit just had lightning strike right outside my window.

You get nuked

you gave me cancer you cunt

Bet you won't talk THAT shit again.

Why do allow radical Muslims to kill Christians? Why do you like seeing your children fight one another?

That's what you get for sucking more faggot cock than donald trump at a vladimir putin clone convention

Why am I way better than you?

This. 2 generations ago, our people had a clear vision of what human civilization was working toward, and were well on our way there. Then a shortsighted cunt and his hired nazi stooge derailed human progress in pursuit of old-timey ignorance and belligerence, and booted our species off its path sending progress into freefall.

We started in freefall when JFK was killed for putting people into space

Your children are misguided and stray from the path of Salvation.

Miscegenation is promoted as the norm and something to strive for, communism has manifested itself to be the true cancer (just as our lady of Fatima predicted)

True. Though it specifically took a downward turn when these fuckers defunded the nations R&D engine and blew the money on endless war and corporate handouts.

MANKIND DOES NOT BELONG IN SPACE
WE WILL NOT ALLOW IT
ELON MUSK MUST BE BOMBED
WE KNOW HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIVES BETTER THAN YOU DO
OBEY THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT
WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED
IF WE CAN'T HAVE IT WE WILL DESTROY IT
FUCK IT EVEN IF WE DO HAVE IT WE WILL DESTROY IT OUT OF SPITE
DEATH TO ANYTHING THAT IS NOT US
FUCK YOU

Thanks for finally getting me a decent doctor and insurance plan so I can finally get the relief I've been needing for 7 months now. Speaking of which, where have you been for the last 7 months?

WHY?

It sucks, take away money issues and corruption and war.

What is it with you holy-types and big beards?

fist fight me I wana take your place

Just get it all out of your system

man fuck you man

Okay, thanks, I'll be sure to stay in my nest when I get the urge to flap

>God
>asking questions

...right.

World wide, it's a shit show. You should probably just flood it and start fresh.On a personal level, I could use a little help with my three mile run time.

Thanks Mr. Penis