First i just wanna say this isnt bait

first i just wanna say this isnt bait
basically,
i broke up with my girlfriend over a year ago, ever since then i havent had contact with her and she was literally the closest person in my life and now i dont have her im lonely asf, breaking up with her has made it almost impossible for me to talk to other girls and shit cause im so toxic about things and stuff like that.
I also have like 1 friend and its fading
iv been depressed as fuck cause of how lonely i get.
p.s. iv started smoking marijuana and cannot pay for it anymore and its making shit even worse.
Does anyone have any advice or anything? Just need to socialize abit tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7OrLroFa0AI
youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

ma man Im on the same train, I broke up with the girl few months ago and since then im lonely af. we've been talking lately, and she got a new bf. I said i want her back, she accepted, but in the next day his father died. im about to call her. Any advices on what we should talk about?

Who the fuck still smokes cigarettes nowadays?

LIL PUMP = GOAT

ask her how she is and shit like that and be friendly, then talk about the old times and say you miss it and see what she says

Suck dick to buy weed. Sell weed to buy heroin. Suck heroin to get dick. Rinse. Repeat

fuck heroin

You know what to do

can w all just appreciate this song
youtu.be/7OrLroFa0AI
listen from 1:30

Just split with mine too, she recently moved out and it's lonely as fuck also. You're not alone Sup Forumsrother

If that is you in your picture, the first thing you need to do is get a haircut, a normal one. I am srs.

Stop being gay

the worst thing is that my gf was sort of controlling and I lost all of my friends and they all think im a dick, i literally cant get away from being lonely and shit like that, it gives me panic attacks aswell, its fucked up

Nofriendfag here. Had friends up until high school. Left and so did they. 3 years and going with no human contact besides significant other. It's a lonely, sad path. Every time you try to explain it to people, they just tell you to get out more. Go where? The fucking bar, so stinky skanks can expect me to pay for drinks? It's hard to meet people who have anything in common with you without already having previous friends to branch from, and socializing with people unlike you is a fruitless effort. This isn't ending in advice or anything, just letting you know iktf and as a relatively normal person (6/10, not obese, has partner) I know this shit is just beyond your control
>get desperate
>post on /soc/ for friends
>10 hits
>all ghosted in 24 hours
>even camwhores and pussy trollers think I'm a bore

Sounds like you need to grow the fuck up you faggot.

Same boat but we were together for 6 years and it only took me a few months to realize that if I wanted something like a 10/10 companion I needed to work for it.

Start dieting, dont be a lazy stoner faggot actually do something interesting with your free time, quit retarded vices.

In about 6 months (had to lose some weight and I dint want to be retard girly anorexic) I was fit, clean, and interesting. Suddenly when I went into a bar with friends girls would approach me instead of ignoring me.

im trying to do some graphic design on redbubble but i only get 20% of what I earn, I should have made £220 so far but iv only had £30. things are going shit atm

Nice Vid thanks for sharing user.

Same shit here, I split up with her because she kept calling my friends and co-workers seeing what I was doing... if you're anywhere near southern Cali we could smoke a blunt and play some videogames

>[
makes me cri

>d
im a 9 hour flight away dude otherwise I would

Same shit here, I split up with her because she kept calling my friends and co-workers seeing what I was doing... if you're anywhere near southern Cali we could smoke a blunt and play some videogames. Replied to myself...

Damn, well hang in there user

cherish every second if its to late then you understand.

Hmmmm had a gf for 6 years. It's been 3 years since then. Am 39. Lately I just drink alot and shitpost but am trying Tinder and OkCupid to break out of my shell.

You should try to get out more and socialize. isolation is not good if your already depressed. It been a year you probably love her or have left over feelings you haven't gotten over but for your own health you need to move on.

How's rock bottom?

quite the weed its only bringing you down. Follow these instructions. > youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI

the weed helped a fuck tonne to start with but now i get withdrawal symptoms and its harder for me to get money together for it

See

it effects you in way you cant tell but everyone else around you can it dulls you down. Trust me its not helping. Never be Dependant on anything but yourself.

niggers

Or heroin

id never do anything other than weed, ecstasty and shrooms. fuck ur dodgy shet

Just curious what is your one friends name?

When you forget about how great having no social obligations is, it's just fucking lonely

Haven't hit that point yet. Still feels good to me

Grow your own marijuana

how to do tihs

george, hes going to uni soon aswell if he gets in