SUPERPOWER BY 2020

The clock is ticking Pajeet, 2020 is only 3 and a half years away.
How can you possibly hope to rise from the poo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hha-3aWEtGI
youtube.com/watch?v=by9_L9uZrNQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_as_an_emerging_superpower
google.com.br/maps/@-26.9849279,-48.6335623,3a,75y,243.9h,74.78t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_Ojbb948bai1IdXNwARL_A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>2020 is only 3 and a half years away

FOUR MORE YEARS
O
U
R

more like superpooer

What does India export?

At first I chuckled at "Rise from the poo" but then I realized 2020 is only about three years away and now I feel sad.

Poo

I think fish poo too

You will get stoned to death by the time Sweden reaches 2020.

Fertilizer

>yfw your poo floods an ocean-sized loo

Body odor

You need to ask?

Indians

Is it true the Gypsies were kicked out of medieval india for being to unhygienic and rapey?

Would explain why gypsies are like that even today. India probably degraded after exporting them.

that sheit goes to nagger and sandnigger coasts, are niggers born from a lot of pajeet sheit ??

tech support and curry perfume

I don't understand why they just don't use machinery to dig a few large latrines honestly

jesus christ

gypsies are jew/indian hybrids thats why they get free things from governments in EU

they have
the problem is people worship them instead of using them

Food with poo particles, bad code and autism.

What the fuck

Czech 'em

youtube.com/watch?v=Hha-3aWEtGI

wew lad

Wtf. I've believe d this whole time it was mostly a logistical problem come to find out they're just retarded

Czeched.

Witnessed

even got the same numbers

They make our northeastern region look like a beacon of civilization sometimes

well yeah, indians are basically less violent niggers

bollywood is the fucking worse, man. I swear

>pic related

Please tell me this isn't real

lol. what is this from?

Dude, that is fucking awesome, fuck you.

Being one digit away from quads is the fucking worst.

Well obviously you haven't heard of Nollywood yet youtube.com/watch?v=by9_L9uZrNQ

IT WILL HAPPEN

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_as_an_emerging_superpower

Helo, yes. You are needing to replace your array with working code. Please vote if this answer was works.

Thank,
Rahaj
Senior JScript developer

They are going for the campy style and its actually pretty good most of the time

Wasn't there a website where you could make your own subtitles for some of those movies ?

Somebody should get on that...

Hilarious Bollywood films
Shit never gets old

Is it just me or does streetview not work on any city in India?

I just tried Mumbai and couldn't look at any street,what the hell,even our cities with 5 thousand people here have streetview

>see thread
>wonder which nation is so advanced and superior that they have enough self-esteem to shit on an entire country
>check flag
>it's some slav shithole in Eastern Europe

lol, tsunamis

>filename

Superpooer by 2020

The streets are clogged with shit, the google crew couldn't penetrate the fecal matter

That is kind of a relief tb.h since I don't really want to see how this shit ends.

>see post
>wonder which nation is so advanced and superior that they have enough self esteem to post arrogant shit like this
>check flag
>fucking Cucknada

Hello there weedbro, I am actually from Bulgaria.

I guess it's either that or the Streetview car just doesn't fit in the street

Even some relatively good streets in Bulgaria don't have street view and you are expecting pooland to have it.

Of course,they have cities with 12 million people there,how do they not have streetview,hell my city has 100 thousand people and we have streetview here

google.com.br/maps/@-26.9849279,-48.6335623,3a,75y,243.9h,74.78t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s_Ojbb948bai1IdXNwARL_A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Population doesn't matter as much if the country is shit and in India's case it is literally shit.

The Godfather (1972)

Makes sense

Just like Stephen Hawking

wew

If they don't have it country wide there's probably some kind of legal restriction.