What's your opinion?

What's your opinion?
So this girl I know from high school has been working out. I always thought she was pretty cute. But now I feel like she kinda looks weird. I rather pound the fatty version of her.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/A5KYWj8F4cxUhJkQB5PtGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fatter is always better imo.

The right is objectively better

Like I prefer the left so much more. What a waste

She'll slip back to left within a year or two, don't worry.

give her a few...she'll fatten back up. this is but a phase.....

left is so much better. i hate when people call people fat who arent fat. leads to masculine freaks like this.

She's been doing it for 4 years now sadly lol

the thighs are great on the right but everything else on the left is better.

also the shoulders look pretty manly.

Wont do it after she gets impregnated

She's not doing it to impress you user :^)

Your opinions are worth less than a shadow of a glimmer of a memory to her.

tell her she looks like a man now. maybe it will grow some sense

who's she trying to impress?

He legs look so weird

left photo already looks like she has been that quad development and calf musculature are apparent under her high body fat percentage. Personally either way I prefer girls who workout period, why would you not push your body to its genetic potential. I think its a waste that girls waste their bodies physical attributes by just caloric deficit till they're skin and bones and then they think they're fit till they turn 30 and get fat.

You think her ass feels better on the left or right?
My gf has been a running freak her entire life. Her as looks nice but it sorta stiff when she walks. For the size it should jiggle more in my opinion

You guys are surely joking. She looks incredible on the right. Although I feel like people who lift like me will be more attracted to it.

No I'm just saying. I think she was really pretty already. It's good she's healthy.

you can probably appreciate the dedication and effort going into getting fit.

does she have a myspace page ?

Oh, well fair enough then user. She does looks alright on the left but just say more attractive on the right.

you think she's a musician?

It's quite attractive indeed

My apologies, I retract my rebuke.

She certainly was attractive before, but fit girls are the final redpill.

Yeah, and let's not forget that's she's probably A LOT more healthy as she is now so.

I do get what's you're saying and where you're coming from OP (and would agree-ish) but, let's be rational about this

Y'all can follow her if you want.

Instagram: steelquadz

I don't think she's private.

We'll I agree all with you she's really healthy now and doing something she loves.
Was just throwing my opinion out there. Not that it really matters. Just wanted to see Sup Forums opinions

She's smoking hot on the right. I'd assume your a chubby manlet and feel threatened that she probably has more muscle mass then you. Keep chasing chubby bitches and leave her for a real man.

t.me/joinchat/A5KYWj8F4cxUhJkQB5PtGA

Sup Forums on telegram

she does look good on the right but I prefer left, I'm not very fit and honestly the one on the right looks easily twice as strong as me, and that's a little scary.

ITT: homos who love "girls" with muscles

I don't mind girls who are healthy and fit. Girls who weightlift to much are a NO. They are baby makers

Itt: scrawny little cucks feeling insecure

looks like shes on hella anavar OP lmao

Projecting much?
Stay mad closeted faggot ;)

kek

It's probably just the tiger mask. I'm surprised nobody else has pointed this out.

yeah becasue as a fatty she is "gettable"

you're not chad enough to fuck her now, not even in your fantasies

also
>girl from high school
you need to move the fuck on fam

jesus fucking repeating digits tho

Mf I barely just seen her page recently. It's been years. I was just posting because it was such a drastic change since I seen her lol

Disgusting

Ever had sex with a gril like righty? One time and I'm sure you would change your mind.

This

>742941698

who gives a fuck what you prefer?

Starting a sentence with the words "Like" or "I mean" automatically makes anything you say after that retarded.